ADVERTISEMENT

sudden adult death syndrome

Still crawling Twitter 24/7 for Covid shit? I’m glad Covid ended for me a year and a half ago.
It’s a known fact that only anti-vaxxer, unvaccinated chuds who have no life and sit at home are worried and are vaccine obsessed

The rest of us are living life. Traveling and attending sporting events

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Covid in many areas are worse than last year. Time to shutdown this country.
Only for the scared unvaccinated. I’m going EVERYWHERE. Got Covid and was recovered in 2-3 days. Unvaccinated coworkers have been out 2-3 times for 3-7 days All much younger than me

These A-holes keep getting sick

The rest of us are living life. Traveling and attending sporting events
And the vaccinated have been the primary group, nearly by an order of magnitude ...

Irresponsibly spreading the Alpha and, even more so, Delta and Omicron and its BA.X variants since early 2021 without care, in total ignorance and oblivious to the fact that intra-muscular, IgG-predominant vaccines do not stop the spread of a nasal/upper respiratory tract disease that requires IgA antibodies to fight it.

The statistics don't lie ... the vaccinated spread Delta ... heavily so by over an order of magnitude! Even the CDC and FDA experts warned for the CDC not to take the mask mandate away in June 2021, but Biden had to 'keep his campaign promise of 6 months to end it.'

I'm against mandates in general, but ... that was the worst timing ever!

And the vaccinated have been the primary group, nearly by an order of magnitude ...

Irresponsibly spreading the Alpha and, even more so, Delta and Omicron and its BA.X variants since early 2021 without care, in total ignorance and oblivious to the fact that intra-muscular, IgG-predominant vaccines do not stop the spread of a nasal/upper respiratory tract disease that requires IgA antibodies to fight it.

The statistics don't lie ... the vaccinated spread Delta ... heavily so by over an order of magnitude! Even the CDC and FDA experts warned for the CDC not to take the mask mandate away in June 2021, but Biden had to 'keep his campaign promise of 6 months to end it.'

I'm against mandates in general, but ... that was the worst timing ever!
Only the unvaccinated and anti-vaxxers are making a big deal about this anymore.

THEY ARE BASICALLY MAKING ALL of THE tweets!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT