ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday the high in Nebraska is 19 with snow:

And that’s fine. Come back when you win 9-10 games before a Bowl game, even though I’m sure that won’t satisfy the fanbase for long

However, if you guys come back on here 6-6, 7-5 or even 8-4, it’s going to be really hard to shove Frost back in our faces especially if we are winning 10+ games a year.

So.. you’re giving him 2 years in the Big-10 to turn it around? Talk about pressure. Good luck with that Frost. Check out your schedule for next year when you get a chance.
And that’s fine. Come back when you win 9-10 games before a Bowl game, even though I’m sure that won’t satisfy the fanbase for long

However, if you guys come back on here 6-6, 7-5 or even 8-4, it’s going to be really hard to shove Frost back in our faces especially if we are winning 10+ games a year.

So.. you’re giving him 2 years in the Big-10 to turn it around? Talk about pressure. Good luck with that Frost. Check out your schedule for next year when you get a chance.
WOW. Do you have reading comphrension issues? I never said I was ONLY giving Frost 2 years!
I said- let’s see where we are at after 2 years (as in) the same amount of time he was at UCF ( and turned your program around)! No reason Frost can’t do the same at Nebraska!

WOW. Do you have reading comphrension issues? I never said I was ONLY giving Frost 2 years!
I said- let’s see where we are at after 2 years (as in) the same amount of time he was at UCF ( and turned your program around)! No reason Frost can’t do the same at Nebraska!
No worries. It’s not about my reading comprehension, but it’s more about delusions of grandeur in regards to the Nebraska fans. Half the fanbase (at least) will be grumbling after 1 year, let alone 2. You may or may not be one of them.

No reason he can’t do the same at Nebraska?? Wow. Howabout the fact that there are like a million other variables involved. Keep dreaming and keep reading over your schedule.

Last edited:
Don’t exaggerate. The high is going to be 17
[cheers][winking][laughing]
Glad football players don’t mind cold temperatures like some of you! Sure there are a few players who are wimpy but at the moment we have 7 high quality recruits from Florida (like ) most northern schools do! They are more than willing to play at NU!
If you ask recruits about New England and Philadelphia they understand their future might be north of the Mason-Dixion Line - so they’ll play even in the cold!

Glad football players don’t mind cold temperatures like some of you! Sure there are a few players who are wimpy but at the moment we have 7 high quality recruits from Florida (like ) most northern schools do! They are more than willing to play at NU!
If you ask recruits about New England and Philadelphia they understand their future might be north of the Mason-Dixion Line - so they’ll play even in the cold!
Honestly, I don’t even read most of Nebraska Trloll’s posts. Come back and state your case after you win a few games. Right now we don’t respect your program and just like to annoy you cockroaches

Reactions: JAFFX2
Honestly, I don’t even read most of Nebraska Trloll’s posts. Come back and state your case after you win a few games. Right now we don’t respect your program and just like to annoy you cockroaches

I'm sorry, are we talking about the weather or about wins and losses. I guess if we want to just go off on tangents about how any particular state sucks then we can talk about how Florida ranks 46th in the IQ, ACT, SAT composite index. Must be a bunch of stupid people living down there and don't know any better than to go somewhere that hurricanes don't kill you and destroy billions of dollars in property built in a swamp.

I'm sorry, are we talking about the weather or about wins and losses. I guess if we want to just go off on tangents about how any particular state sucks then we can talk about how Florida ranks 46th in the IQ, ACT, SAT composite index. Must be a bunch of stupid people living down there and don't know any better than to go somewhere that hurricanes don't kill you and destroy billions of dollars in property built in a swamp.
Nebraska has the nation’s number 1 insecure fanbase. That I’m sure about without looking at any statistics. There may be a few people who want to talk about Nebraska on this site, but it looks like most of you are chatting amongst yourselves or just trying to discuss and dispute posts that were merely created to bait cockroaches and rest assured the OP accomplished his goal.

Nebraska has the nation’s number 1 insecure fanbase. That I’m sure about without looking at any statistics. There may be a few people who want to talk about Nebraska on this site, but it looks like most of you are chatting amongst yourselves or just trying to discuss and dispute posts that were merely created to bait cockroaches and rest assured the OP accomplished his goal.

So insecure that we resort to starting threads about the weather in some other state while clinging to the pride of knowing that a group of dentists in Nevada think we are the national champions? That insecure? So insecure that we can't have a conversation with another teams fans because we never learned how to win graciously?

You may want to learn what the word "insecure" means.

So insecure that we resort to starting threads about the weather in some other state while clinging to the pride of knowing that a group of dentists in Nevada think we are the national champions? That insecure? So insecure that we can't have a conversation with another teams fans because we never learned how to win graciously?

You may want to learn what the word "insecure" means.
I didn’t start this thread. Isn’t it obvious that after almost no meaningful responses on this thread including my own that no one wants to talk about Nebraska 4-8 football on a UCF site. Why would we?? The post wasn’t created out of insecurity, but to bait the insecure Nebraska fanbase. You can’t possibly be that clueless.

I can only assume what’s behind this link, but it’s not much different than buying someone else’s race car that just won Daytona and is sitting in your garage. You can’t actually brag about it until it’s won YOU something
It has.

We won 2 National Championships with that car.

It has.

We won 2 National Championships with that car.
Yeah sure. Now we know that you can’t tell the difference between 20 years ago and the present. Shockingly predictable response from a delusional Cornholio who’s living in the 90’s

Yeah sure. Now we know that you can’t tell the difference between 20 years ago and the present. Shockingly predictable response from a delusional Cornholio who’s living in the 90’s
I’m only giving you the facts buckaroo. I know it hurts. But it’s not a big deal. Frost looks better in read anyway. He was never going to stay. I don’t know why that’s so hard for you to understand. He was gone the second Nebraska made contact. If it wasn’t going to be us, it would have been Florida or Oregon or FSU or Texas aTm. Maybe if you were in a better conference it might be different. But he was never going to stay at UCF. A few former players (Davidson, Taylor and others) said his plan was to always coach Nebraska. The guy is living his dream and bringing in talent he has always wanted to run his system.

Heupel will do fine. Don’t be so insecure. He should secure you 9 win a year.

I’m only giving you the facts buckaroo. I know it hurts. But it’s not a big deal. Frost looks better in read anyway. He was never going to stay. I don’t know why that’s so hard for you to understand. He was gone the second Nebraska made contact. If it wasn’t going to be us, it would have been Florida or Oregon or FSU or Texas aTm. Maybe if you were in a better conference it might be different. But he was never going to stay at UCF. A few former players (Davidson, Taylor and others) said his plan was to always coach Nebraska. The guy is living his dream and bringing in talent he has always wanted to run his system.

None of this matters. The only important thing that Nebraska fans need to know is that 3 out of 5 dentists in Nevada think UCF is the national champion. 3 OUT OF 5!

Crickets. Or should I say cockroaches. Maybe try this again when you’re relevant. Hard to get under the skin of National Champions when you’re 4-8 and looking at a minimum of 5 losses in 2018. Ouch!! Reality hurts son. No wonder why you’re avoiding it

Last edited:
Crickets. Or should I say cockroaches. Maybe try this again when you’re relevant
It’s ok kid. UCF will do ok. Heupel isn’t really known for good or exciting offense. But he is ok. Shannon is a good experience DC. The wheels might slow down. But they shouldn’t fall off. I don’t know why you’re so sensitive.

Reactions: NU_FTW
It’s ok kid. UCF will do ok. Heupel isn’t really known for good or exciting offense. But he is ok. Shannon is a good experience DC. The wheels might slow down. But they shouldn’t fall off. I don’t know why you’re so sensitive.
The fact that you’re here says all we need to know about sensitivity and insecurity.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
You’re clearly a liberal. But it doesn’t mean the world has to end. UCF is going to be fine. What’s the big deal?
I voted for Trump, but thanks. Have fun at the Bluecocky Bowl. That will be the perfect invite and name for any bowl game that the 2018 Cornholios may make

Reactions: Knightrodamus
I didn’t start this thread. Isn’t it obvious that after almost no meaningful responses on this thread including my own that no one wants to talk about Nebraska 4-8 football on a UCF site. Why would we?? The post wasn’t created out of insecurity, but to bait the insecure Nebraska fanbase. You can’t possibly be that clueless.

Classic. Why would we want to talk about Nobraska football? It's non-existant anyway. Besides, I have all the Cornholes set to ignore. They are irelevant. This is a UCF board. We don't want to talk about Nobraska Cornhole football here. What a bunch of losers.

Reactions: Mikesi
Ah yes. Nebraska is so irrelevant that it took almost no work whatsoever to lure the head coach of the Las Vegas dental professional national champions to lincoln. So irrelevant that posters on this board can't help but check the weather in lincoln.

Yep. Irrelevant.

Reactions: NU_FTW
I voted for Trump, but thanks. Have fun at the Bluecocky Bowl. That will be the perfect invite and name for any bowl game that the 2018 Cornholios may make
Buddy boy. UCF it’s not even that same League. You have a good program. But zero chance you win nine games with in conference in our schedule. You’re not stupid you know this. To think otherwise shows your true bias. But you will be fine.

And Nobraska Cornholes fans are still coming here as if we care. What a bunch of obsessed desperate self entitled losers.

They remind me of old lonely ladies at home who talk to solicitors on the phone just so they aren’t so depressed.

Or the old man at the post office that carries on a conversation with the clerk because he has no one else to talk to. Talk about pathetic.

Buddy boy. UCF it’s not even that same League. You have a good program. But zero chance you win nine games with in conference in our schedule. You’re not stupid you know this. To think otherwise shows your true bias. But you will be fine.
You are 100% correct. We aren’t in the same league. We are winners, and you are....... well... whatever you call 4-8. Since your delusional, you probably call it anything but what it is

You are 100% correct. We aren’t in the same league. We are winners, and you are....... well... whatever you call 4-8. Since your delusional, you probably call it anything but what it is
We are losers. That’s why we got your coach. Cause he is a winner. You guys were losers the last two year before this past season.

We are losers. That’s why we got your coach. Cause he is a winner. You guys were losers the last two year before this past season.
Your obsession is consuming you. Now you’re not even proving any point or even making sense. You’re a broken man. Let it go. Seek help. Perhaps the famous Nebraska hotline

It’s really hard for you to get under the skin of a fan of a 13-0 National Championship team when your team is a dumpster fire 4-8. You just don’t have any leverage. You’re pathetic and embarrassing yourself more and more with every post

Time to admit defeat and throw in the towel son
Feel free to come back when your crap team wins something meaningful in the 21st century

Last edited:
Your obsession is consuming you. Now you’re not even proving any point or even making sense. You’re a broken man. Let it go. Seek help. Perhaps the famous Nebraska hotline

It’s really hard for you to get under the skin of a fan of a 13-0 National Championship team when your team is a dumpster fire 4-8. You just don’t have any leverage. You’re pathetic and embarrassing yourself more and more with every post

Time to admit defeat and throw in the towel son
Feel free to come back when your crap team wins something meaningful in the 21st century
Where is your national championship trophy exactly?

Reactions: Crazyhole
Where is your national championship trophy exactly?
They (multiple awarded) are probably in Densch where the conference champ, liberty, fiesta, and peach bowl trophies are kept, but can’t say for certain.

In case you aren’t aware there are tons of organizations that award national championships and many produce trophies.

Look at Clemson’s haul in 2017.
r4SG4hh.jpg

Admittedly Alabama had a larger haul of trophies, but UCF was named champion by several media outlets, reddit, and was #1 in a major selector of national champions currently recognized by the NCAA.

Last edited:
Admittedly Alabama had a larger haul of trophies, but UCF was named champion by several media outlets, reddit, and was #1 in a major selector of national champions currently recognized by the NCAA.

Believe your are incorrect, as even UCF's punter Loudermilk had this answer from Bama player about trophies from this year:

Mac Loudermilk@macmilk15

Replying to @DHx34 @THEREALBIGWILL_

Sorry you’re going to have to elaborate on which trophy you want us to show off. We have our conference championship one (unlike y’all), our divisional one (unlike y’all), the trophy for beating our rival (unlike y’all), and the bowl trophy.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...tional-champion-david-whitley-0131-story.html

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Believe your are incorrect, as even UCF's punter Loudermilk had this answer from Bama player about trophies from this year:

Mac Loudermilk@macmilk15

Replying to @DHx34 @THEREALBIGWILL_

Sorry you’re going to have to elaborate on which trophy you want us to show off. We have our conference championship one (unlike y’all), our divisional one (unlike y’all), the trophy for beating our rival (unlike y’all), and the bowl trophy.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...tional-champion-david-whitley-0131-story.html
Sorry meant "national championship" trophies. Obviously they don't have the iron bowl, division or conference champ trophies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT