ADVERTISEMENT

Switch FAU and USF?

ahabmw

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
How awesome would it be to switch those two schools?

USF is a P5 fan base who has already given up, has no facilities planned, and is not performing well in any sport.

FAU is building something special and seems like it could be a better rivalry given time and same conference (hell being closer to Miami might even make them tougher).

USF just isn’t fun anymore, I think I’d rather have FAU. (Not going to happen but it’s the off-season so why not?)

USF is a P5 fan base who has already given up, has no facilities planned, and is not performing well in any sport.

FAU is building something special and seems like it could be a better rivalry given time and same conference (hell being closer to Miami might even make them tougher).

USF just isn’t fun anymore, I think I’d rather have FAU. (Not going to happen but it’s the off-season so why not?)

I mean at least FAU is on the Atlantic coast of the State.

It's ALWAYS fun beating the cows...that will NEVER grow old!

3 straight football victories over the cows!

9 straight UCF Men's Basketball victories over the cows!

3 straight UCF Women's Basketball victories over the cows!

seems like the Rivalry is hyped more on the Internet , younger fans don’t care as much

It is dumb when mostly USF fans try to make the rivalry a City vs City thing when most in Tampa don’t care about their Football Program

I’m just saying, I think FAU would do more in the AAC then USF is doing

No, we keep USF, we need them for a rivalry. But we can still add FAU and drop UCONN

Beating USF (which I hope we keep doing) will never get old.

I will never forget 12-64.

Worst road loss I was ever at. And I was at some bad ones. Those early years with Leavitt and Grothe cemented them as our rival.

South Florida is still leading the football series 6-5.

Let’s at least lead the series before we move on.

—-

FAU-FIU series (18 games, started in 2002) has more history than UCF-USF (11 games, started in 2005)

Reactions: Ucfmikes

No thanks...dump USF and add Army or Air Force.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT