ADVERTISEMENT

Tacko out for the season

Well thats a good excuse for Tacko's questionable development. That said, can you work on your foot agility and sustainability without affecting the shoulder?

Dayon and Chad are stepping up. Rokas has to get comfortable on the court.

We made a run there 9-12

I’ll be the first to say it. This could be good for us, selfishly speaking, in the long run. Tacko is bound to come back next year. BJ is back. Aubrey is back. And the current players all get almost half a season to get meaningful minutes and gel.

Heck we could be favorites in the conference next year.

Oh an Chance has been out.

Just have to hope no one transfers.

Reactions: Mikesi and Flem3000
I’ll be the first to say it. This could be good for us, selfishly speaking, in the long run. Tacko is bound to come back next year. BJ is back. Aubrey is back. And the current players all get almost half a season to get meaningful minutes and gel.

Heck we could be favorites in the conference next year.

Oh an Chance has been out.

Just have to hope no one transfers.
Who do we lose?

And also notice that Donnie Jones recruits are the only productive players.

I usually agree with you but I don't with the subtle Johnny Dawkins can't recruit jab. Donnie's recruits are the upper class men, so that is expected. Maybe I miss understood, but the Moreno the lower classmen play, the better they will be.

I usually agree with you but I don't with the subtle Johnny Dawkins can't recruit jab. Donnie's recruits are the upper class men, so that is expected. Maybe I miss understood, but the Moreno the lower classmen play, the better they will be.
I'll admit that I don't follow or am as knowledgeable about college basketball. I was just assuming that underclassmen impact is more common in college basketball compared to college football bc of the one & done set up(which I know we don't get).

Dawkins may be a good coach but I'm just not a fan of that style of play. The UCF/Cinci style of play is hard to watch

I'll admit that I don't follow or am as knowledgeable about college basketball. I was just assuming that underclassmen impact is more common in college basketball compared to college football bc of the one & done set up(which I know we don't get).

Dawkins may be a good coach but I'm just not a fan of that style of play. The UCF/Cinci style of play is hard to watch

Fair enough, I am just the opposite in terms of really enjoy watching when we hold teams to 50 or under. niw our offense has been tough to watch the last few games... but I still think that we upgraded DRAMATICALLY with this coaching staff.

Reactions: UCFhonors
It’s weird to feel like an underdog against shitty USF right now. If we can just get past this one. ...

4 point game.

Would really like to Ceasar sub out Georgie here. Georgie gives us the 3 threat but is a defensive liability.

Miles might come in for a bit but I hope not. Key substitutions here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT