ADVERTISEMENT

Tacko...

mattropolis

Diamond Knight
Jan 7, 2002
His FT form is now worse than DeAndre Jordan. He looks like he’s regressed as a player. Good thing is the team around him looks better.

This game is a good example of refsketball. The refs are more involved in the scoring than the players. Basketball...smh.

Reactions: mattropolis
I haven’t played basketball in years and can shoot free throws better than Tacko. He looks like he’s thinking too much. Teach him granny style.

Tacko is great at defense though. Offense he is a liability. It kills me when I see him put it on the floor when he is near the basket. He will get better through the year though. Yesterday's game was a frustrating loss. Hope the team learns from it. They had the killer instinct at the start but lost it and let FAU stay in the game. FAU any good? dunno, they had some shooters, but they said all 12 new players and new coach. No time to gell as a team but gets the win. confusing and disappointing. I'm sure the team feels the same way.

Tacko is great at defense though. Offense he is a liability. It kills me when I see him put it on the floor when he is near the basket. He will get better through the year though. Yesterday's game was a frustrating loss. Hope the team learns from it. They had the killer instinct at the start but lost it and let FAU stay in the game. FAU any good? dunno, they had some shooters, but they said all 12 new players and new coach. No time to gell as a team but gets the win. confusing and disappointing. I'm sure the team feels the same way.
The look on Jonny's face at the end of the game said it all. :sunglasses:

The PG , Mike Forrest, was Broward County POY. He’s decent. I saw him play last year in play offs.

We've been saying, "He'll get better on the offensive end." For 3 years. He's not getting any better. I hope the team around him can gel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT