ADVERTISEMENT

Terrorism in Paris: 12 dead, terrorists on the loose

Just got a push notification from WSJ app that they've both been killed, but no story yet. Story must be breaking.

Story is up now, both POS's are dead
This post was edited on 1/9 11:44 AM by UCFEE

Originally posted by BillUCF97:
They will get no useful info from these turds..I hope they just snipe them

I have no problem allowing our citizens go to fight in other countries for "their cause"...It gets them out of here and places them in harm's way....what I don't understand is why they are allowed back
They aren't just let back in. Both of these goons were on the U.S. and France's no fly lists. The problem for the Europeans is the fact you don't have to fly to get back into the countries. To many other options for travel and it hurts that they are relatively close and have a long history with both North Africa and the Middle East.

From what I read it sounded like one or both had been to Yemen and back and that was well known and that one or the other was arrested for recruiting people to fight in Iraq and spent time in jail and was getting ready to head to somewhere to "jihad" when arrested....Not exactly like they snuck back in under radar

62656_962739833736370_5565611091830851429_n.jpg

Really weird these guys ended up just outside of Charles De Gaulle airport, because last June I was flying home from there and we were delayed 2 hours and there was a huge, noticeable police presence that showed up. And they claimed they were looking around the airport in a 10 mile radius due to a tip.

Originally posted by UCFKnight85:
I'm really tickled by all of these self righteous writers, reporters, journalists, media companies, etc who are writing"Stand With Charlie" on Twitter yet STILL refusing to show the caricature drawings of Mohammad that is at the very heart of this entire story.

I guess meaningless, self serving tweets count more than having the actual balls to do what you preach, and publish stuff under the guise of free speech that Islamists might just hate.
Well, this German newspaper did reprint the funny Mohammad cartoons and was fire bombed late last night:

Hamburger Morgenpost firebomb: Arson attack on German newspaper that printed Charlie Hebdo cartoonshttp://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/hamburger-morgenpost-firebomb-arson-attack-on-german-newspaper-that-printed-charlie-hebdo-cartoons-9970536.html

Basically what several of us have been saying. The US media are a bunch of pussies who are too afraid to show the new news cover.

"This cartoon is not just a little figure. It's a symbol. It's the symbol of freedom of speech, of freedom of religion, of democracy and secularism," he told Meet the Press host Chuck Todd on Sunday. "When they refuse to publish this cartoon, when they blur it out, when they decline to publish it, they blur out democracy."
This post was edited on 1/19 2:31 PM by UCFWayne

http://news.yahoo.com/charlie-hebdo-editor-criticizes-u-media-refusing-show-151848593.html

ADVERTISEMENT