ADVERTISEMENT

The best player we’ve ever had here :(pic)

SADUCFKNIGHT17

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2017
0-17*
timthumb.jpg

Reactions: UCFhonors
He was a game changing talent from his first game as a freshmen QB to his last which unfortunately didn't include a bowl game even though we were 9-2. The only problem his first season was that the WRs we had couldn't hold onto his passes. This changed by season 2.

Reactions: UCFhonors
This is more opinion than anything because it needs to be qualified.

Best raw talent...Daunte.

Best QB....Bortles. His accomplishments far outshadow Daunte, but he didn’t have the same opportunities. Daunte did everything he could, for who we were when he was here.

Best individual season you will ever see in your lifetime (assuming you witnessed all the games). 24k.....2,567 yds. Ponder that.

Most explosive player....Killins....and he still has st least the rest of this yeAr and next year to go.

I’m sure others will have contrary opinions, and many other opinions.

Best QB....Bortles. His accomplishments far outshadow Daunte, but he didn’t have the same opportunities. Daunte did everything he could, for who we were when he was here.

Best individual season you will ever see in your lifetime (assuming you witnessed all the games). 24k.....2,567 yds. Ponder that.

Most explosive player....Killins....and he still has st least the rest of this yeAr and next year to go.

I agree with this, except do you remember how explosive Joe Burnett was?

Reactions: ahabmw

Best player could also be taken in context of NFL career too. Daunte has Blake beat so far.

I'm pretty sure Michael Jordan attended a UCF basketball game to root for his son.

Jordan is the best athlete to ever set foot on campus

/thread

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT