ADVERTISEMENT

The best team in MLB as of the end of July

Basically.

No effing World Series since 1908 and she comes in here talking shit?!?!?!

Delete this bull shit immediately. What were you thinking?!?!?!?!?!
You're right....lemme post this:

phi_1200x630.jpg

are THE BEST!!!

Bahahaha. Cubs are just setting you north-siders up for another disappointment. South side!

Great. Jinx it.

Please delete immediately.
Jinx? Wait. Is GKS a goat?

How do you mean best? Ethically, physically, emotionally, spiritually, sexually, seasonally, artistically, orally, causually, effectually, hamsterly, General Lee, Debbie Lee, Bruce Lee, filthily, homily, simile, cock teasily, tis of thee, herpily, philosophically, theologically, scientifically, gayly, straightly, transgenderly, ubergenderly, kind of like a dolphin, kind of like a cardboard box, similar to a snufalupicus, bearing a resemblance to a waffle iron, stupidly, ironically, fortnightly, sennightly, daily, hourly, by the judgement of their bandwagon fans?

Lol. Chicago has the Blackhawks and White Sox. The other three will never amount to much.

Stick to drinking. It's the only thing you know much about.

Meh, OK bandwagoner. I was born in Chicago and half my family still lives there. I learned a long time ago to abandon that city and join the better sports fandom side of my family. The Cubs lost their chance in 2015, ffs Back to the Future predicted it and they still couldn't pull it off. The Bears will always be the Bears and the Bulls will never accomplish anything until the NBA allows AI robots to play and they sign Jordan, Pippen and Kerr up again.

Reactions: USFSucks
Meh, OK bandwagoner. I was born in Chicago and half my family still lives there. I learned a long time ago to abandon that city and join the better sports fandom side of my family. The Cubs lost their chance in 2015, ffs Back to the Future predicted it and they still couldn't pull it off. The Bears will always be the Bears and the Bulls will never accomplish anything until the NBA allows AI robots to play and they sign Jordan, Pippen and Kerr up again.

I've been a fan of the team for over 30 years. So GFYS fat boy.

I've been a fan of the team for over 30 years. So GFYS fat boy.

OK bandwagon boy. Born and raised in FL and you are a Cowboy and Cub fan. You had your pick and you choose the the two teams that have the worst ROI in the country. I've already pwned you enough and I'm late to my Klan meeting so you have some time to think about your next reply. Make sure it includes something more than cuck alcoholic...

OK bandwagon boy. Born and raised in FL and you are a Cowboy and Cub fan. You had your pick and you choose the the two teams that have the worst ROI in the country. I've already pwned you enough and I'm late to my Klan meeting so you have some time to think about your next reply. Make sure it includes something more than cuck alcoholic...

Ah, boob. You see bandwagon would imply I only root for teams when they are good. That's clearly not the case and part of the fun with it all. Let's try to use words that aren't so complicated for you. Stick to things that are monosyllabic.

And we wouldn't tease you about being a cuck alcoholic if you weren't, well, a cuck alcoholic. You bring it on yourself. Not my fault you've made bad choices. If you don't like it, then you can choose differently. No one is forcing you to be this way.

I'm a huge Cubs fan but there are some cracks that concern me.

1. The bats seem to be feast or famine. It's crazy the number of times the Cubs have been 2 or 3 hit this season.

2. Arrieta is no longer dominant. IMO he's your 2 or even 3 starter now.

3. Heyward is an almost complete bust. How is it that he's struggling so much when he played in this division last year and has tons of cover in the lineup.

I'm a huge Cubs fan but there are some cracks that concern me.

1. The bats seem to be feast or famine. It's crazy the number of times the Cubs have been 2 or 3 hit this season.

2. Arrieta is no longer dominant. IMO he's your 2 or even 3 starter now.

3. Heyward is an almost complete bust. How is it that he's struggling so much when he played in this division last year and has tons of cover in the lineup.

The offense is doing much better than last year. The problem in the month of July was Dexter was out for most of it and it really caused a reshuffling of the lineup. Baez has been money as has Bryant and Rizzo.

Jake had a good outing today and has been decent in his last three starts. Remember that last year, the Cubs averaged something like 8 runs per game in his starts. They didn't even have a hit today until the seventh. His last start, the Cubs gave him one run on a couple hits through six. He won't be the Arrieta of last year (no one in baseball history ever has) and he is still a damn good pitcher.

Heyward has been bothered by a bad wrist all season. He suffered through it back in spring training and even missed almost a week early on in the regular season. They have been working on getting him to lift the ball more, which he has, but yeah, it hasn't been anywhere near the season he had last year. Hopefully he can end with a flourish.

I've never complained about who I am. I enjoy being me. There's really no one better than me.

PS. It seems you've forgotten the definition of cuck. You're the cuck. I'm voting for the Trumpster.

I've never complained about who I am. I enjoy being me. There's really no one better than me.

PS. It seems you've forgotten the definition of cuck. You're the cuck. I'm voting for the Trumpster.

I mean cuck as in cuckold. You're a white supremacist--obviously not a cuckservative.

Happy to read Bob the Cuck is joining the Trump Train. Someone had to cancel out Joe's Hillary vote.

PBRing tonight

You have it wrong again. I'd have to be exclusive with one woman to be a cuckold. Women can't tolerate me long enough to make that kind of commitment.

Now why is that? Is it because when you say "you're beautiful" and they think you're talking about them, you're staring at your Miller Lite bottle?

Lisa makes this post and within 12 hours the Indians make two amazing trades and easily now have the team to beat in the all of baseball. The jinx is in full effect

Lisa makes this post and within 12 hours the Indians make two amazing trades and easily now have the team to beat in the all of baseball. The jinx is in full effect

Easily in the AL--I still think an NL team will win the WS this year. Nonetheless, it's mind numbing that she still hasn't deleted her horrible post. She probably thinks we are kidding. I'm not.

Easily in the AL--I still think an NL team will win the WS this year. Nonetheless, it's mind numbing that she still hasn't deleted her horrible post. She probably thinks we are kidding. I'm not.
AL just went back up for grabs with Lucroy vetoing the trade

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
His unapprecitation for Chicagos own finest frozen pizza is offset by his love of crooked Chicago style politicians

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT