ADVERTISEMENT

The best team in MLB as of the end of July

His unapprecitation for Chicagos own finest frozen pizza is offset by his love of crooked Chicago style politicians

You've been spending too much time here.
f_Old-Style.jpg

I would have killed to have Joe Maddon as my manager when we won five straight division titles. I have no doubt we would. Have gotten a second (at least) World Series title with him at the helm

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
The Yankees just kicked everyone's ass this trade deadline.

San Fran just took Moore from the Rays; I'd bet you anything they take the NL pennant again.

I've been waiting for STL to make a run but they just have too many holes this year.

Yeah, and now they have a loaded farm system.

Which they haven't had in a very long time. The word "rebuild" has been a no-no in NY. I know they wanted Schwarber for Andrew Miller, and Theo was emphatic in sticking with Kyle.

The SF trade is interesting. Moore has had some control issues this year. Does he get that straightened out? The back end of SF's rotation is not good and the front end has struggled this month.

Still hoping this is the Cubs' year. It's still a pretty young team but they have a ton of talent.

San Fran just took Moore from the Rays; I'd bet you anything they take the NL pennant again.

I've been waiting for STL to make a run but they just have too many holes this year.

The Cards have been bad at home. It's unbelievable that they are 25-30 there.

Which they haven't had in a very long time. The word "rebuild" has been a no-no in NY. I know they wanted Schwarber for Andrew Miller, and Theo was emphatic in sticking with Kyle.

The SF trade is interesting. Moore has had some control issues this year. Does he get that straightened out? The back end of SF's rotation is not good and the front end has struggled this month.

Still hoping this is the Cubs' year. It's still a pretty young team but they have a ton of talent.
Lisa already jinxed the Cubs. They are done

Lisa already jinxed the Cubs. They are done

It's pretty dumbfounding that she makes the post, gets called out on it, and then thinks she's in the clear because she "edited" it (and by editing, she keeps the effing thread title AND THE LINK to MLB's standings). She lives with the shitty mod so it's not like she couldn't have had him blow it up. It's unreal, unholy, and she will live a life of eternal comeuppance for sure.

But nah, last night was pretty epic. Down 6--Cuck, errr Coke comes in and talks shit, and the jinx was instantly lifted.

Reactions: USFSucks

You aren't allowed to post about baseball any longer.

Probaby the best, but also the luckiest (that's how you win a World Series). I'm glad Ross and JHey got a ring. Also glad Bill "Groundhog's Day Ghost Busting Ass" Murray is pleased.

I have a feeling that Cubs fans will go from downtrodden sad sacks to insufferable very quickly. There will be no middle ground. Only a very large bandwagon and a lot of sold hats.

You aren't allowed to post about baseball any longer.

lol. Says the guy that forgets that Matt Moore shut down the Cubs until the SF bullpen crumbled.

At least I can be happy for Chris Coghlan. He was my AAU teammate for 3 years and my brother in law still trains him when he's back home in Palm Harbor.

lol. Says the guy that forgets that Matt Moore shut down the Cubs until the SF bullpen crumbled.

At least I can be happy for Chris Coghlan. He was my AAU teammate for 3 years and my brother in law still trains him when he's back home in Palm Harbor.

Played baseball with Chris' brother, Kevin, in HS. That game 7 reminded me of the state championship game in '02 when Chris was still playing for East Lake. That game was the most epic collapse I have ever seen in baseball.

Says the guy who glazed over his "I'll bet anything..." lmao. Nice pick.

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja
Good job by the Cubs. And God for the "tears from heaven." They were this close to fulfilling my prediction in an epic way. Good win though and happy for my Cub fan friends.

I must say I enjoyed Harry Carey back in the day in Chicago. Seeing the commercial with him right after the win was pretty nostalgic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT