ADVERTISEMENT

The caravans are coming!!

All international traffic should be shut down in the middle of a deadly pandemic. No exceptions.
Huh??!?

What happened to the Crazyhole who has been saying for the past 10 months that all shutdowns and required safety procedures for a deadly disease with a 99.9% survival rate are stupid?

I'm guessing he left the board with his identical twin who got a stiffie with every linked story about suspected voter fraud. ;)

Huh??!?

What happened to the Crazyhole who has been saying for the past 10 months that all shutdowns and required safety procedures for a deadly disease with a 99.9% survival rate are stupid?

I'm guessing he left the board with his identical twin who got a stiffie with every linked story about suspected voter fraud. ;)
He probably left around the same time that guy who constantly railed about how we needed to lock everyone in their house decided it was ok to open up the borders to thousands of covid infected travelers.

Spending will not be an issue for the next 4 years. Green will be the #1 color of America's free candy.

You were supposed to wait until tomorrow to be concerned with that...doh...oh well. Try again next time.
He's right though. There aren't enough democrats in congress that stand up against deficit spending to stop anything at this point. It probably will be a free-for-all.

Modern history tells us there is more deficit spending during Republican Presidencies than Democrat ones.
Not true. The simplest way of proving it wrong is that up to 2016, half of the national debt happened under Obama.

Not true. The simplest way of proving it wrong is that up to 2016, half of the national debt happened under Obama.

Did we go from 10 trillion to almost 20 trillion in debt under Obama? Yes. A Democrat single handedly doubled all previous debt. I fine with saying that both parties are equally complicit in this, so neither side can claim to have the moral ground on this topic. Biden will outpace Trumps total debt in probably 2 years. That doesn't make Trump more responsible.

Did we go from 10 trillion to almost 20 trillion in debt under Obama? Yes. A Democrat single handedly doubled all previous debt. I fine with saying that both parties are equally complicit in this, so neither side can claim to have the moral ground on this topic. Biden will outpace Trumps total debt in probably 2 years. That doesn't make Trump more responsible.
Your not thinking about what W did for 8 years....and the crash. But you leave out facts all the time anyway.

Did the debt go from 10 trillion to almost 20 trillion under Obama? Yes. That is a fact.
But why did it? Because of the biggest recession in the history of the USA under W. You missed the whole point. We had to borrow to save the Country. Then during the Obama years we were on track with an Historic recovery!

But why did it? Because of the biggest recession in the history of the USA under W. You missed the whole point. We had to borrow to save the Country. Then during the Obama years we were on track with an Historic recovery!
Thats all fine and well, but don't say Republicans drive up the debt any more than democrats.

I already did. The debt almost doubled under Obama. That is a fact. One Democrat is responsible for overseeing almost 50% of the debt, and the rest was split between both Republican and Democrat presidents. If you could prove that all of the prior debt was due to republican presidents then you would be doing that already.

Always changing the subject. Can’t you stay focused??
Its honestly kind of disturbing. Something as simple as recognizing the FACT that federal debt under Obama almost doubled is a bridge too far for him. I wouldn't even care that much, but when someone claims that Republicans are responsible for most of our debt its just a flat out lie.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Its honestly kind of disturbing. Something as simple as recognizing the FACT that federal debt under Obama almost doubled is a bridge too far for him. I wouldn't even care that much, but when someone claims that Republicans are responsible for most of our debt its just a flat out lie.
How much in dollars is Trump's "30%" in 4 years? :)

Lol. I know you have a narrative, but Obama inherited a 1.5 trillion budget deficit in 2009 (approved in 2008) during the Great Recession and decreased it every year until 2015. It has increased every year since. So it decreased 6 of the 8 years under Obama and increased the last 2. And then increased every year after under Trump.

Lol. I know you have a narrative, but Obama inherited a 1.5 trillion budget deficit in 2009 (approved in 2008) during the Great Recession and decreased it every year until 2015. It has increased every year since. So it decreased 6 of the 8 years under Obama and increased the last 2. And then increased every year after under Trump.
How much of the 2008 budget was actually part of the 2009 calender year?

ADVERTISEMENT