ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Serious question: why not just ignore him? We all know that Miami peaked decades ago, Lobocane included. He's obviously insecure about Miami which is why he comes here. It doesn't matter how many times you point out that Miami is no longer relevant, or how they're fighting to be the 4th best FL team; he's going to do what trolls do and continue to post stupid shit. So just ignore him and he'll move on to another message board until FSU starts sucking again and he'll pivot back to them.
This has been asked time and time again but most folks here just can't resist for some reason.

I think he's a UCF fan. He sure obcesses over us like he is.

Last edited:
So Close Atp GIF by Tennis TV

Y'all don't understand. The insanity of @LoboCane has nothing to do with the u or UCF. It has nothing to do with trolling or wanting to start arguments.

I thought he just needed to get laid, but I was wrong. Per Ask Jeeves, bozo has a micro penus, and he is sexually frustrated. He vents on opponent's message boards, so others will suffer with him.

I understand his plight. I don't get into pissing contests with people because my starting line is behind the opposition's.

Unfortunately, the surgery bozo requires to fix his complex costs between $5,000-$13,000 in the US. We can start a GoFundMe account for bozo. That's the only way to get him the professional help he needs.

Little Man Shrink GIF by Holly Logan
You are so weird…why are you even thinking about my penis?

Do you think LobotomyCane is sweaty and in tears asking what the **** they are doing like Matt Lee every time Cristobal coaches the team on gameday?

Imagine being 50 and addicted to it.
Not 50 quite yet but close. Anyways, not interested in anything but a sports discussion. I really could not care any less about anyone’s sexual preference but leave me tf out of it.

You’ll are fine with this weirdo Malzone simp and his posts? I’ll hammer all of you 10X more if you don’t have the balls to call him out.

Boys went 6-7, have a bunch of mediocre to poor coaches and are told that they are flipping 5* guys from Auburn and FSU. LMAO.

UCF has ZERO DL in the first three rounds like ever. The Kennys are clueless and have NEVER develop anyone. But “hometown” hero. GET REAL!!

Last edited:
You people are so clueless to believe that an old guy like Ted Roof is going to do anything for UCF. Ted Rood was FIRED. There are zero top LBs that want to play for Ted Roof.

I don’t care who is lying to you people. If Tarvor Alford flips anywhere it will be to Miami. He’s not flipping to UCF. Got it?

“UCF has 10-12 silent commits and 4-5 flips”. Like who? LIKE WHO? Silly clueless fans that belive anything you are told.

Say some names. I DARE you…all of you. Who is flipping to UCF? Who are the “silent” commits? Tell me you pathetic G5 fans.

Bozo Knight...Seven posts in an hour and 43 minutes...on the board of a team you claim is below you...even though UCF has WON twice as many BCS/NY6 games as Miami has even played in over the last 11 years.

Dude...you need to see a mental health counselor! :rolleyes:

Bozo Knight...Seven posts in an hour and 43 minutes...on the board of a team you claim is below you...even though UCF has WON twice as many BCS/NY6 games as Miami has even played in over the last 11 years.

Dude...you need to see a mental health counselor! :rolleyes:
It’s pathetic that all of you UCF nerds let that pervert get away with anything.

“But what about UCF? When is Fong going to drop the news? We have silent commits and silent flips” - Typical UCF “Fan”.

Fong with ZERO mention of the UFC “silent” commits and flips?! Maybe because it’s made up b.s. to generate social media hype? Maybe?

Elite 11 Rankings: Film Score - All metrics out of 5.0​

• Frame - 5.0 is Cam Newton
  • Arm Strength - 5.0 is Josh Allen
  • Arm Talent - 5.0 is Pat Mahomes
  • Accuracy - 5.0 is Drew Brees
  • Finesse - 5.0 is Russell Wilson
  • Atheltecism - 5.0 is Lamar Jackson
  • Ceiling - Counts Twice

No. 8 KaMario Taylor Miss State Commit (Score: 4.49)
Player Comp: Imagine if Cam Newton throwing motion and frame were given Dak Prescott's athleticism.

• Frame: 4.70 - He's 6'4, 205 and he plays massive on tape.
  • Arm Strength: 4.25 - He's not going to out throw these guys this week with a normal platform, but if you ask me who's going to throw the post for a touchdown with two bodies draped on him, it's Taylor.
  • Arm Talent: 4.25 - Cam Newton's throwing mechanics never provided for off-platform genius, nor will this.
  • Athleticism: 4.65 - He has good linear speed, but the change of direction takes a bit.
  • Finesse: 4.38 - Being as powerful as he is, he tends to use the horsepower a bit too often.
  • Accuracy: 4.40 - He's consistent in his delivery though needs plenty of refinement.
  • Ceiling: 4.65 Counts Twice
No. 9 Malik Washington - Uncommitted. (SCORE: 4.468)
Player Comp: Dak Prescott

• Frame: 4.65 - He's a college-thick 6'4, 210. Ready to roll.
  • Arm Strength: 4.25 - He tends to be a little squatty in his throwing motion, I think inhibits his top-end arm strength.
  • Arm Talent: 4.35 - He makes some special plays on the run, and has the core stability to still deliver velocity in awkward circumstances.
  • Accuracy: 4.25 - Ball can tend to die on him late impacting overall ball placement.
  • Finesse: 4.50 - He showed a real ability to layer football into tighter coverage windows.
  • Athleticism: 4.65 - He's going to get collegiate carries, or at least should.
  • Ceiling: 4.55 - Counts Twice

• No. 13 - Luke Nickel, Miami Commit (4.437)
Cracking Up Lol GIF

"u" 2, Rutgers 0

Y'all wearing them Scarlett Knights out on 3 ⭐ OL!

84.40 composite*
They are both great developmental OTs. Both 6’6” and over 300 pounds. I’ll take Mario’s evaluations over yours or over anyone from the recruiting services.

UCF wanted both of these kids bad.

LOL. Keep Harb Hand at UCF forever.

Gus Malzone has signed a total of five high school OL in three full classes. You would want 5 signed per class. LOL.

One of the reason Gus Malzone was FIRED at Auburn is because he and Herb Hand could not recruit OTs. Boys have one OL committed and this kid is NOT an OT.

Elite 11 Rankings: Film Score - All metrics out of 5.0​

• Frame - 5.0 is Cam Newton
  • Arm Strength - 5.0 is Josh Allen
  • Arm Talent - 5.0 is Pat Mahomes
  • Accuracy - 5.0 is Drew Brees
  • Finesse - 5.0 is Russell Wilson
  • Atheltecism - 5.0 is Lamar Jackson
  • Ceiling - Counts Twice

No. 8 KaMario Taylor Miss State Commit (Score: 4.49)
Player Comp: Imagine if Cam Newton throwing motion and frame were given Dak Prescott's athleticism.

• Frame: 4.70 - He's 6'4, 205 and he plays massive on tape.
  • Arm Strength: 4.25 - He's not going to out throw these guys this week with a normal platform, but if you ask me who's going to throw the post for a touchdown with two bodies draped on him, it's Taylor.
  • Arm Talent: 4.25 - Cam Newton's throwing mechanics never provided for off-platform genius, nor will this.
  • Athleticism: 4.65 - He has good linear speed, but the change of direction takes a bit.
  • Finesse: 4.38 - Being as powerful as he is, he tends to use the horsepower a bit too often.
  • Accuracy: 4.40 - He's consistent in his delivery though needs plenty of refinement.
  • Ceiling: 4.65 Counts Twice
No. 9 Malik Washington - Uncommitted. (SCORE: 4.468)
Player Comp: Dak Prescott

• Frame: 4.65 - He's a college-thick 6'4, 210. Ready to roll.
  • Arm Strength: 4.25 - He tends to be a little squatty in his throwing motion, I think inhibits his top-end arm strength.
  • Arm Talent: 4.35 - He makes some special plays on the run, and has the core stability to still deliver velocity in awkward circumstances.
  • Accuracy: 4.25 - Ball can tend to die on him late impacting overall ball placement.
  • Finesse: 4.50 - He showed a real ability to layer football into tighter coverage windows.
  • Athleticism: 4.65 - He's going to get collegiate carries, or at least should.
  • Ceiling: 4.55 - Counts Twice

• No. 13 - Luke Nickel, Miami Commit (4.437)
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Posting all this for a dude that’s going to Maryland.

Gus Malzone has destroyed UCF’s QB room.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT