ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Miami QB commit Luke Fickel had a great day at the Elite 11 Finals. Malzone and UCF don’t even have a QB committed in the 2023 class. Boys tried to recruit Malik Washington and WHIFFED.

Gus is "The Daddy!"

tos-l-ucf-football-sp0982-1.jpg

UCF coach Malzahn: Fatherhood is the best coaching job

By Gus Malzahn

"I would encourage all the fathers out there to be creative and find ways to fit your kids into your daily routine."

ufzboy1adveguxbfxsvs

Gus is "The Daddy!"

tos-l-ucf-football-sp0982-1.jpg

UCF coach Malzahn: Fatherhood is the best coaching job

By Gus Malzahn

"I would encourage all the fathers out there to be creative and find ways to fit your kids into your daily routine."

ufzboy1adveguxbfxsvs

New Mexico and Miami fan has Gus Derangement syndrome looking at this.

Malzone doesn’t even have a 2025 QB commit. Maybe he does but he’s a “silent”. Lol.

Quite a few logos missing here.

No worries…Malzone about to flip a mid 3* DB. That’s EXACTLY what UCF needs, another mid 3* DB.

Miami hasn’t had a QB signed out of high school by them l, that was actually good, in quite a few years.
This is Mario’s third year. Focus on what your head coach is doing which is not good. The UCF QB room is a joke.

Luke Nickel is officially an Elite 11 QB.

Boys talking about QB development. Lmao. Gus Malzone has developed nobody and keeps bringing transfer after tranfer. Old head still talking to recruits and transfers about “the next Cam Newton”.

How many QBs have transferred out since Malzone got to UCF? Welp.

Another OL that UCF wanted badly. He cancelled a scheduled OV with UCF when he committed to Miami.

Herb Hand is a #1 Gus Malzone lackey…keep him forever.

Having ZERO recruits on official visit for the last weekend before the dead period is terrible management of the official visit calendar.

Also, borderline incompetent, it to have the great bulk of the official visitors on the first weekend of official visits.

Viable recruits will not shut their recruitment down after just one OV…specially for a program like UCF. All those dudes kept taking visits after that.

Having ZERO recruits on official visit for the last weekend before the dead period is terrible management of the official visit calendar.

Also, borderline incompetent, it to have the great bulk of the official visitors on the first weekend of official visits.

Viable recruits will not shut their recruitment down after just one OV…specially for a program like UCF. All those dudes kept taking visits after that.
I thought the "projects" were in Liberty Square. Apparently, they're in Coral Gables now.

#BackupPlan"u"

Last edited:
I thought the "projects" were in Liberty Square. Apparently, they're in Coral Gables now.

#BackupPlan"u"
This guy can’t be this genuinely stupid? Miami has a top ten OL in college football. Lol.

UCF has two 6’3” 260 pound guys committed. Lol.

Auburn with the #4 class per the 247 Sports Composite and UCF #42. But, but AL1 said that Trovon Reed was such a huge get. Lmao.

Was giving Mario Cristobal a 10-year contract a huge mistake by the Miami Hurricanes?

season 6 moe syzslak GIF

Why Miami Hurricanes May Not Be Able To Fire Mario Cristobal Even If They Wanted To

"Cristobal has eight years and $62 million remaining on his contract following this season. Miami would likely need to buyout the entirety of that $62 million should it choose to move on from the coach."

Cracking Up Lol GIF

This is Mario’s third year. Focus on what your head coach is doing which is not good. The UCF QB room is a joke.

Luke Nickel is officially an Elite 11 QB.

Like I said , name the last QB, signed by UM out of high school, that ended up being real good. DG, KZ, Bortles in the last 13 years for UCF. How many for UM in that period as well?

Miami...cheating?!?!? Nah...they would never do that! 🤣

The only time Miami has ever been good, they've been cheating. What's even more pathetic is that they have been cheating even when they have NOT been good...which is almost going on TWO DECADES now! 🤣
Lol. Don’t worry boys. Just wait the UCF “silent” commits and flips become public. Gus Malzone is REALLY going to do it.

Lol. Don’t worry boys. Just wait the UCF “silent” commits and flips become public. Gus Malzone is REALLY going to do it.
Well I am hoping Malzahn doesn't fill the class up with HS 4⭐'s. Gus will need to leave room for a highly touted Tim Harris Jr recruit like Jordan Lyle. Jason Zandamela will have a 30-day window to transfer mid-October.

How many silents are expected?
Who knows? It’s fake news to try and generate hype.

Was Malik Washington one of the “silents”…he’s about to go public but NOT for UCF. Lol.
Well I am hoping Malzahn doesn't fill the class up with HS 4⭐'s. Gus will need to leave room for a highly touted Tim Harris Jr recruit like Jordan Lyle. Jason Zandamela will have a 30-day window to transfer mid-October.
LMFAO. Jordan Lyle? Ahahhahahahhaha.

The UCF “silver tongues” are VERY quiet: Brandon H, SSN UCF, UCF Sports Info, RBJ, Faulkner, Leonard and Auburn Legacy 1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT