ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

To say that you are a clown doesn’t even begin to explain it.
10 signs a man has zero class, according to psychology

@LoboCane

10) Lack of gratitude ✅
9) Rudeness to staff ✅
8) Always needing to be the center of attention ✅
7) Constant criticism ✅
6) Insensitivity towards others ✅
5) Unreliability ✅
4) Disregard for personal boundaries ✅
3) Frequent use of profanity ✅
2) Boastful behavior ✅
1) Lack of respect for others ✅

Automatic Qualifier)
Ryan Reynolds Illustration GIF by Ka-pow

10 signs a man has zero class, according to psychology

@LoboCane

10) Lack of gratitude ✅
9) Rudeness to staff ✅
8) Always needing to be the center of attention ✅
7) Constant criticism ✅
6) Insensitivity towards others ✅
5) Unreliability ✅
4) Disregard for personal boundaries ✅
3) Frequent use of profanity ✅
2) Boastful behavior ✅
1) Lack of respect for others ✅

Automatic Qualifier)
Ryan Reynolds Illustration GIF by Ka-pow

You are literally a pervert.

Our free board expert loves to ignore quantity of recruits in June. 🤣🤣🤣

Da U behind Rutgers homes
LOL. Dungeon member KnightNJ doesn’t take into account UCF’s inability to attract recruits. Under your assumptions, just take a recruit ranked .9100 and called it a class?

Who are the “silent” commits? I bet you don’t have the balls to post about it. Why? Because it’s a LIE. Nobody is going to tell you who the UCF silent commits are because it’s a LIE. Understand? Well? Do you?

LOL. Dungeon member KnightNJ doesn’t take into account UCF’s inability to attract recruits. Under your assumptions, just take a recruit ranked .9100 and called it a class?

Who are the “silent” commits? I bet you don’t have the balls to post about it. Why? Because it’s a LIE. Nobody is going to tell you who the UCF silent commits are because it’s a LIE. Understand? Well? Do you?
You're a member too, no? Unless your just staring at the thread titles trying to connect the dots. Which is beyond pathetic Lol.

The keyword was "June."

Please quantify "inability to attract recruits." They're first cycle as a P5 member was in the top tier of the conference and they've topped their previous ranking each of the last 4 cycles.

Finished
You're a member too, no? Unless your just staring at the thread titles trying to connect the dots. Which is beyond pathetic Lol.

The keyword was "June."

Please quantify "inability to attract recruits." Their first cycle as a P5 member was in the top tier of the conference and they've topped their previous ranking each of the last 4 cycles.
Finished #40 in the 247 Composite for 2024. Claim another one? Going backwards? Yes.

I will admit this is a Miami win. The other linemen were trash, but this is a legitimate head-to-head win.

The question is can you keep him?
Let me see…Mario signed two 5* OTs in 2022. I like Miami’s chances here.

BTW, getting the two developmental OTs from Orlando that UCF wanted is an L for Malzone and Hand. Both 6’6” and over 300 pounds…nothing “trash” about them.

We'll see. Time will tell.
Nobody besides teams like Georgia, Ohio State and Alabama will be signing only 4* & 5* OL year after year. Teams need to get developmental OL
guys.

OL typically take a few years to get strong enough and have the technique to play in P4 football. OL is also the hardest position to evaluate guys going from high school to college.

Nobody besides teams like Georgia, Ohio State and Alabama will be signing only 4* & 5* OL year after year.
That's simply not true.

Iowa, Wisconsin, and Stanford routinely have great OL classes. Clemson as well. uat, thuga, and especially a Ohio State University don't always get guys they want in the trenches.

Ohio State has been under fire the last few seasons, specifically for not being able to sign quality offensive linemen.

Teams need to get developmental OL guys.
Don't make excuses for lazy recruiting. Miami has no business taking commits from those 3 clowns it did earlier in the year. It is embarrassing. They have low ceilings and/or have played very little football. They are blocking dummies.

You can't brag about signing two 5⭐'s in one post and boast about finding 'diamonds in the rough' in the next. You should be calling out the u coaches for making takes out of those scrubs, who were 'backup plans' for UCF.
OL typically take a few years to get strong enough and have the technique to play in P4 football. OL is also the hardest position to evaluate guys going from high school to college.
Both points are true. But usually the higher rated guys like Buchanan play early.

Christian Brown is a legit developmental player. Great size and potential, but a year minimum or two from being a major contributor. And even he may never grow into his body, either.

That's simply not true.

Iowa, Wisconsin, and Stanford routinely have great OL classes. Clemson as well. uat, thuga, and especially a Ohio State University don't always get guys they want in the trenches.

Ohio State has been under fire the last few seasons, specifically for not being able to sign quality offensive linemen.

Don't make excuses for lazy recruiting. Miami has no business taking commits from those 3 clowns it did earlier in the year. It is embarrassing. They have low ceilings and/or have played very little football. They are blocking dummies.

You can't brag about signing two 5⭐'s in one post and boast about finding 'diamonds in the rough' in the next. You should be calling out the u coaches for making takes out of those scrubs, who were 'backup plans' for UCF.

Both points are true. But usually the higher rated guys like Buchanan play early.

Christian Brown is a legit developmental player. Great size and potential, but a year minimum or two from being a major contributor. And even he may never grow into his body, either.

“Lazy recruiting”…LOL. Miami went 7-6 and finished with the #4 high school class per the 247 Sports Composite. The more you post, the more you embarrass yourself. LOL.

“Lazy recruiting”…LOL. Miami went 7-6 and finished with the #4 high school class per the 247 Sports Composite. The more you post, the more you embarrass yourself. LOL.
No dummy. "Lazy recruiting" as in taking the 3 dimwits Moe, Larry, and Curly.

Three-Stooges-Title.jpg

You cannot weasel your way out here, and I am being 💯! You should call out the u coaching staff for taking away Rutgers offerees.

Moe
12285785.jpg

Larry
images

Curly
vehwhp9qujcnv8vxxhmf

If Gus took commits from these G5 clowns, I would straight jank his azz.

No dummy. "Lazy recruiting" as in taking the 3 dimwits Moe, Larry, and Curly.

Three-Stooges-Title.jpg

You cannot weasel your way out here, and I am being 💯! You should call out the u coaching staff for taking away Rutgers offerees.

Moe
12285785.jpg

Larry
images

Curly
vehwhp9qujcnv8vxxhmf

If Gus took commits from these G5 clowns, I would straight jank his azz.
Gus Malzone and Hand The Rapper have signed a TOTAL of 5 high school OL recruits in 3 full classes…GROSS INCOMPETENCE.

Gus Malzone and Hand The Rapper have signed a TOTAL of 5 high school OL recruits in 3 full classes…GROSS INCOMPETENCE.
You are avoiding the very valid point, which is three of these don't belong:

I would rather Gus not sign a high school offensive lineman than beat Bethune-Cookman for a recruit.

Real talk. No troll.

You are avoiding the very valid point, which is three of these don't belong:

I would rather Gus not sign a high school offensive lineman than beat Bethune-Cookman for a recruit.

Real talk. No troll.
Lol. Gus and Hand are natural born losers. Both got fired at Auburn and one of the main reasons was their failure to recruit OL. Welp.

Is Hand still trying to strengthen his “bond” with Campbell? Welp.

Lol. Gus and Hand are natural born losers. Both got fired at Auburn and one of the main reasons was their failure to recruit OL. Welp.

Is Hand still trying to strengthen his “bond” with Campbell? Welp.

I am at a crossroads. There is no easy way to say this. I know I am going to regret it. It will plastered on the next episode of Sons of UCF.

Do you think it is a "coincidence" that the u swooped in and stole three Orlando area offensive linemen from under Gus's nose?

Do you really think Christolowertierbowl is that much better of a recruiter?

Well buddy, I have news for you:

Gus don't like Florida offensive linemen.

In 14 years as a head coach, Gus has signed two Florida high school offensive linemen.

(Former IGM Academy OT Justin Osborne prepped in Texas.)

Auburn coaches get offensive linemen from Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas, Arkansas, and Tennessee. Not Florida.

There I said it.

Last edited:
I am at a crossroads. There is no easy way to say this. I know I am going to regret it. It will plastered on the next episode of Sons of UCF.

Do you think it is a "coincidence" that the u swooped in and stole three Orlando area offensive linemen from under Gus's nose?

Do you really think Christolowertierbowl is that much better of a recruiter?

Well buddy, I have news for you:

Gus don't like Florida offensive linemen.

In 14 years as a head coach, Gus has signed two Florida high school offensive linemen.

(Former IGM Academy OT Justin Osborne prepped in Texas.)

Auburn coaches get offensive linemen from Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas, Arkansas, and Tennessee. Not Florida.

There I said it.
LOL. Gus Malzahn and Herb Hand were fired at Auburn because they could not recruit OL (in large part). What Gus Malzahn OL high school recruit at UCF have they developed? LOL.

LOL. Gus Malzahn and Herb Hand were fired at Auburn because they could not recruit OL (in large part). What Gus Malzahn OL high school recruit at UCF have they developed? LOL.
They have a starting center from Texas (or Georgia). Hand has developed many transfers, which is his specialty.

The UCF Silver Tongues have been quiet for a while now. VERY quiet…after they spent months gaslighting you fans.

Those UCF “silent” commits been silent a very long time. Maybe, just maybe it was all a LIE?

Zero Silver Tongue will EVER give you a name of a “silent” or even the date the silent will become public. They’ll site their mysterious “sources” and they’ll disavow any responsibility when ZERO of the “silent” (who fans are led to believe but never told are silents) commit elsewhere. Welp.

Last edited:
The UCF Silver Tongues have been quiet for a while now. VERY quiet…after they spent months gaslighting you fans.

Those UCF “silent” commits been silent a very long time. Maybe, just maybe it was all a LIE?

Zero Silver Tongue will EVER give you a name of a “silent” or even the date the silent will become public. They’ll site their mysterious “sources” and they’ll disavow any responsibility when ZERO of the “silent” (who fans are led to believe but never told are silents) commit elsewhere. Welp.

silver-tongue-o0naka9-600.jpg

Oh Yeah Sport GIF by Twitter

More commitments for Miami today. Mario just bullied Hugh Freeze for a dude that sits atop their DE board and was about to commit to Auburn.

I am so happy that players believe in Miami and in Mario’s vision. Meanwhile, keep waiting on those “silent” UCF commits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT