ADVERTISEMENT

The Good Lord has smiled down on Gus...

AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022
Now if Gus and UCF can 'take care of business' against a directional g5 program, the rematch everyone wants will come to fruition.

For the record, I am still 'very' skeptical about this team. Can't beat any rushing defense with a pulse.

UCF or somebody else?

Tough game no matter what. Tulane’s crowd is pathetic. Ideally you want a rematch there. Cincy is a very tough place to win.

Thankfully, Cincy’s rushing defense is right behind us at #47and Tulane is #66.

I think the appropriate phrase is “feast or famine”. We either score 13-14 points and lose, or score ~40 and win.

Last edited:
Now if Gus and UCF can 'take care of business' against a directional g5 program, the rematch everyone wants will come to fruition.

For the record, I am still 'very' skeptical about this team. Can't beat any rushing defense with a pulse.

As a UCFan I disapprove of this languge.

I still consider you an A+ poster. UCFans should never turn into what held us and many other programs back.

UCF is the Champions of Change to a level playing UCField and legit all 10 conference champs included Playoff.

#UCFacts

As a UCFan I disapprove of this languge.

I still consider you an A+ poster. UCFans should never turn into what held us and many other programs back.

UCF is the Champions of Change to a level playing UCField and legit all 10 conference champs included Playoff.

#UCFacts
I think his reference about a directional G5 school is an attempt to acknowledge usf without acknowledging usf. They won't even say our name . 😆. It's like if they don't say our name somehow makes them stronger and us weaker or us less relevant.

Last week we had receivers drop passes which could have been scores. We had tigh we had tight ends not block on key pass protection plays . There were mistakes everywhere. We have been a like warm to hot team . Hopefully Gus and company come out hot.

I think his reference about a directional G5 school is an attempt to acknowledge usf without acknowledging usf. They won't even say our name . 😆. It's like if they don't say our name somehow makes them stronger and us weaker or us less relevant.

Last week we had receivers drop passes which could have been scores. We had tigh we had tight ends not block on key pass protection plays . There were mistakes everywhere. We have been a like warm to hot team . Hopefully Gus and company come out hot.

You're probably right, my UCFriend. I'm super sensitive to that language.

Yes, 3 big let downs this year. We can be very good or very below average. I still believe our best game(s) of the season could be ahead of us.

#UCFacts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT