ADVERTISEMENT

The Hill just nailed it ... and why I'm tired of both parties (Mueller)

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
The Hill just nailed it, and this is why I'm tired of both parties ...
Point #1: I have defended Mueller since Day 1, and I will continue to do so. Blame the US Media for its narratives (including Fox News in the other direction), people need to stop 'reading into' everything.

Point #2: I've said it before and I'll say it again ... Russia has been interfering since the late '90s as EU/NATO 'encroached,' it then picked up heavy again in '03 as the "coalition of the willing" was heavy, former Soviet bloc, and went maximum in '08 with the Georgian War ... enough that the BIS of the Czech Republic tried to 'wake up Americans' by making their intelligence public.

Because this is the reality that has been with us since '08, and it just 'changes targets' in '14 like it did '08, and gets worse every, passing year, as Mitt Romney flat out stated in '12 (I advise everyone to read Romney's full quotes over his entire campaign back then) ...

QUOTE: 'Think about it: Russia systematically attacked the infrastructure of our democracy, yet the attitude of the president is that it “never happened" ... Democrats would rather tilt at impeachment windmills than expend time and political capital alerting the public to the ongoing threat of a Russian electoral attack and on hardening our defenses.'

Americans really need to stop this partisan non-sense. Especially since everyone forgets this was fact in the report ...
  • No collusion with Russia by the administration
  • No collusion by any American with Russia
Just like Starr in the '90s, Mueller prosecuted all over the place, things that had nothing to do with Russia, and still couldn't get anyone to 'turn over' and point to anything that the administration had anything to do with Russia other than typical, on-going business and political dealings that both parties do, along with various rhetoric.

Heck, virtually all of the <em>'impedance'* the administration showed towards the Mueller investigation was no different than the Starr investigation ... once it went outsideof Russia, yes, both administrations 'put up walls' because it was going into the personallives of the Presidents.

Everyone needs to 'step back' and realize that. And the fact that if the Democratic party impeaches Trump, they will feel the same wraith of voters that the Republicans did after Clinton. Why? Because it had nothing to do with Russia or impeding the actual Russian collusion investigation.

This is why I'm so sick of both parties! Especially since free speech is now being targeted over the Russians too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT