ADVERTISEMENT

The Inauguration

Yeah, coming from you that really means nothing.

Lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, pride--you're a walking failure of a human being. Now go attach your camper to your truck and hunker down for the night.

Throw in motorcycles, and booze and I will join him.

Spencer is someone who legit deserves to have his ass beat
I laugh at people like Spencer and Coke when they think Trump thinks like them. Trump is a tireless worker who may have had a hand up but he is successful because he never stops. I've met Jared Kushner several times and he is cut from the same cloth. Coke, don't get confuse with the drive to succeed for this country and a white nationalism, Trump thinks nothing like that. Look no further than his Orthodox Jew daughter.

Lolz you guys fall for Spencer & the alt right or the alt light? You have them to thank for Trump, but they're basically basically neocons 2.0. Spencer is a hilarious villain. The alt right is fun internet trolling, but at the end of the day it's just a notch right of Bill Krisrael Weekly Standard & uze crew zoggy neocon goofballs created & ran by the exact same chosen folks as everything else you morons parrot

hqWYDQSl.jpg

Lolz you guys fall for Spencer & the alt right or the alt light? You have them to thank for Trump, but they're basically basically neocons 2.0. Spencer is a hilarious villain. The alt right is fun internet trolling, but at the end of the day it's just a notch right of Bill Krisrael Weekly Standard & uze crew zoggy neocon goofballs created & ran by the exact same chosen folks as everything else you morons parrot

hqWYDQSl.jpg
So what you're saying is that your alt right of the white nationalist, makes sense. So than why are you such a Trump fan when you know he does not have your views? At least you got the Chosen right.

it never was before

It was more affordable than it is now. I'm paying what my grandparents were 6-7 years ago. Healthcare is more expensive as you get older, you use it more, it makes sense. There are zero reasons a 30 year old healthy single man should be paying $425 a month with a $6000 deductible. Zero reasons. Just a way to redestribute wealth. I'm paying for healthcare for a couple families. The least they could do is send me a thank you card.

So people are just cool with his Press Sec just flat out lying and then not even taking any questions? Sad thing is I bet there are people who fall for his BS rhetoric.

Ballot access laws limit who gets on ballots thus they aren't open.

Elections aren't free. There is the public funding of elections and private funding.

If our elections were open and free then you would see more than 2 candidates for most federal offices.

I'm not saying it's a bad system. But there are way better systems like rank elections aka ordinal voting systems.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
So people are just cool with his Press Sec just flat out lying and then not even taking any questions? Sad thing is I bet there are people who fall for his BS rhetoric.
Our last press secretary called half the country racist and Russian sympathizers. Explain.

ivanka_trump2.jpg_72707707.jpg

Does it bother you that some "non white" guy is sleeping next to that every night?
I don't give a shit. I just enjoy the hypocrisy of "o the alt right is RACIST Nazi / KKK!!! - this leads to the Holocaust!!!" even though the guy who actually mentored Spencer & came up w the name along with him is Jewish & there are Jewish people in the movement (esp the alt light).

Ballot access laws limit who gets on ballots thus they aren't open.

Elections aren't free. There is the public funding of elections and private funding.

If our elections were open and free then you would see more than 2 candidates for most federal offices.

I'm not saying it's a bad system. But there are way better systems like rank elections aka ordinal voting systems.

So anyone that wants to run for President should be on the ballot. Are you going to pay for a thousand page ballot for every eligible voter?

So anyone that wants to run for President should be on the ballot. Are you going to pay for a thousand page ballot for every eligible voter?

We think the President can save the world but you're fearful of having too long of a ballot and too many choices. Got it. No way to solve that brain buster.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
So I'm a racist and in love with Putin?
Maybe, I don't know you well enough. However, yesterday wasn't the most attended inauguration ever, that's just a fact.

Trump shouldn't even care, his bread and butter probably can't afford to travel to D.C. And take off work, he should embrace that instead of throwing a fit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT