ADVERTISEMENT

The Jayhawks are the favorite (-3.5) over the Knights.

This is a 6-6 ball club.

We lose this and scrap together 3 more wins with UH, Cincy and another.

I basically think UCF games are 50/50 now. Can go either way depending on how the ball bounces. We aren't a bad team. We just aren't a complete team. Maybe we will see improvement, maybe we don't. But, I've moved on kind of. I plan on watching last night's 4th quarter on DVR either tonight or tomorrow morning. Then I'll 100 percent move on. I was driving home and listening to the 4th quarter on the radio for the long drive home. I left in middle of 3rd and watched to 4th quarter at BurgerU. I left there thinking it is definetly over. The dejected Baylor fans on the bus back to the Research PKWY were saying good game. I had the radio on the whole time just listening and hardly could believe what we were listening to. I've never heard Marc Daniels so dejected. If Boomer's field goal would have flew straight thru the posts we would have been very happy. The agony of defeat. It hurts. It ages you (Per Oleary). But, at some point ya just have to move on.

Beat The Jayhawks!

Reactions: muckdawg24
It will be interesting to see how the team responds. When you add in bringing back Plumlee it adds a whole other layer.

Also unlike 2015, where talented players rode it out because leaving wasn't as easy. A complete collapse could lead to a lot of players bolting if the lock room falls apart.

I basically think UCF games are 50/50 now. Can go either way depending on how the ball bounces. We aren't a bad team. We just aren't a complete team. Maybe we will see improvement, maybe we don't. But, I've moved on kind of. I plan on watching last night's 4th quarter on DVR either tonight or tomorrow morning. Then I'll 100 percent move on. I was driving home and listening to the 4th quarter on the radio for the long drive home. I left in middle of 3rd and watched to 4th quarter at BurgerU. I left there thinking it is definetly over. The dejected Baylor fans on the bus back to the Research PKWY were saying good game. I had the radio on the whole time just listening and hardly could believe what we were listening to. I've never heard Marc Daniels so dejected. If Boomer's field goal would have flew straight thru the posts we would have been very happy. The agony of defeat. It hurts. It ages you (Per Oleary). But, at some point ya just have to move on.

Beat The Jayhawks!
Commas would have helped chief.

UCF = 6-6 is the goal at this point.

Try again...

Wikipedia says, "Stream-of-consciousness writing is usually regarded as a special form of interior monologue and is characterized by associative leaps in thought and lack of some or all punctuation."

• Haha
Reactions: Yaes
This looks like the making of a really ugly season. I'm scared. :)

Last edited:
from afar, it seems like JRP is key to turning ucf around. ku and the knights are in like positions at quarterback. get yours and they don't theirs, ucf wins. otherwise, likely a squawk victory in lawrence if it's timmy v. bean or daniels. i just don't see a lot separating the two teams otherwise, including coaching.

Last edited:
Reactions: Central Floridave
I'm guessing just like the last few games, we'll keep in interesting for a bit and then lose 38-24 or something.

Two wounded good teams going at it. Should be an interesting game. No bets from me. Don't trust any of it.

ITS A TRAP!

Kansas Jayhawks QB Jason Bean will start Saturday’s football game vs. UCF, per report​

Story by Shreyas Laddha, The Kansas City Star •1h

UCF is going to beat Kansas just like I posted on Monday after OtterKnight asked "...how do we ever have a chance of winning a road game ever again?"

I replied "Saturday," but none of you picked up on it, so I didn't make a big deal out of it.

Anyhow, if you want to be part of the first UCF Big 12 victory stay till the end. It is a dreaded 2 pm kickoff, which favors the road team.

And you're welcome in advance.

Last edited:
Given what I've seen, I don't trust our DCs having a good game plan to keep us in the game for four quarters.

it feels like a turning point game for both teams. ku could be on a serious slide given their schedule. on the other side, ucf needs a fix and pronto to get beyond their baylor collapse. whoever loses this game may be facing a very long season thereafter. i will say that squawk fans seem far more optimistic than knights.

UCF -2 1/2 after news that KU qb would not be returning…. Def would put money on KU moneyline

UCF is going to beat Kansas just like I posted on Monday after OtterKnight asked "...how do we ever have a chance of winning a road game ever again?"

I replied "Saturday," but none of you picked up on it, so I didn't make a big deal out of it.

Anyhow, if you want to be part of the first UCF Big 12 victory stay till the end. It is a dreaded 2 pm kickoff, which favors the road team.

And you're welcome in advance.
This aged well, just like most of the crap you post. I hope this loss keeps you up all night long! Take your 🤡 show elsewhere!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT