ADVERTISEMENT

The Knight's 12th man

muckdawg24

Golden Knight
Oct 9, 2007
Central FL
"Many of the players said they were able to feed off the energy of the announced crowd of 47,795 in attendance at Spectrum Stadium.

“Knight Nation was unreal,” Connors said. “That was the loudest … even away games, when we were at Michigan or South Carolina … that was the loudest stadium I’ve ever been in.

“That was why they [Cincinnati] get six or seven false starts [penalties] and that’s all credit to them. They couldn’t hear. I’m right there next to the center and they’re yelling at each other. They don’t know what’s going on. I give so much credit to them.”

Killins, added “Starting off the game, they got a lot of penalties for us and I'm pretty sure the defense loved that … so shout out to Knight Nation. We love you and we’re going to keep this ball rolling.”

Quarterback McKenzie Milton said the crowd helped energize the offense as well.

“There's a lot of energy and in that stadium, tonight and I'm very thankful for Knight Nation, a sold-out crowd. It was electric there,” he added."

"Many of the players said they were able to feed off the energy of the announced crowd of 47,795 in attendance at Spectrum Stadium.

“Knight Nation was unreal,” Connors said. “That was the loudest … even away games, when we were at Michigan or South Carolina … that was the loudest stadium I’ve ever been in.

“That was why they [Cincinnati] get six or seven false starts [penalties] and that’s all credit to them. They couldn’t hear. I’m right there next to the center and they’re yelling at each other. They don’t know what’s going on. I give so much credit to them.”

Killins, added “Starting off the game, they got a lot of penalties for us and I'm pretty sure the defense loved that … so shout out to Knight Nation. We love you and we’re going to keep this ball rolling.”

Quarterback McKenzie Milton said the crowd helped energize the offense as well.

“There's a lot of energy and in that stadium, tonight and I'm very thankful for Knight Nation, a sold-out crowd. It was electric there,” he added."
no doubt the the crowd contributed to the win

That is why upper tier programs don't want to return a game to the bounce house and why scheduling is so tough for Danny White. SEC and Big Ten want 1 and none games and we are no longer doing that. They won't even agree to a 2 for 1 game. Our best chance is a neutral game with a big boy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT