ADVERTISEMENT

The legend that is Alex Holler

That was awesome! Could see him being a TE3 in the pros for a bit. Solid player, reliable

Yup, and many were blowing up about Bowser being in the game as the wild cat. It was obvious that Gus was trying to run clock and get a first down.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Saw that Sons of UCF X's and O's episode and the guy that was reviewing film was saying how good he is at blocking. TEs with passing catching AND blocking ability are clutch.
That could be why he is playing more than gamble? Gamble seems like a good receiver but i havent watched film to see how he blocks

Reactions: muckdawg24
Sealed the deal. He knew that dive would get the first down! Smart kid! Good hands also.

Just think if he didn't make that tackler miss!!! :)

Some guys make the clutch plays. Back in my day they called that having "it". Hey coach does Holler have it? Oh you bet your ass he does. Get him the ball.

Reactions: Oldest Man
JJ Worton and Bret Perriman are hard to beat, but that catch(?) was pretty damn clutch. Thankfully the refs called it a catch on the field. I don't think it was going to be overturned one way or the other.
This. Big time. So glad it was called a catch first.

Reactions: spenser1058
Great Article!! Kid truly loves this school. Good for him. This place will always be his home. I like this line "It’s not about any money. In the NIL space now, a lot of people are all about money. If it was about money, I would go start working or doing something else"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT