ADVERTISEMENT

The MyPillow guy addressed the nation next to the president in a pandemic with thousands dead

I'm going to be very interested to see what the anti-vaxxers do when a vaccine for this virus becomes available.
If it’s going to save us all and the college football season, we will just let Alabama and Nebraska fans hunt them down and threaten their lives

Reactions: Crazyhole
I'm going to be very interested to see what the anti-vaxxers do when a vaccine for this virus becomes available.

You mean like your president?

Why do you think every intelligent person in the world knows he is completely unqualified to run a taco stand, let alone the US during a pandemic? He just had a moron up there blabbering about jesus saving us, and he doesn't believe in vaccines.

Ya'll elected a moron.

Ya'll elected a moron.

Trump tweet: Autism rates through the roof--why doesn't the Obama administration do something about doctor-inflicted autism. We lose nothing to try.
Add to that gem, similar dumb sh*t like:
  • We have it under control -- zero deaths
  • Another Democrat hoax
  • If you want a test, you can get a test.
  • The 'fix' can't be worse than the cure.
  • We'll be packing the churches on Easter Sunday
And yet his Red hat minions wonder aloud why people take everything he says with a grain of salt.

The fix can't be worse than the cure isn't accurate? Not sure why that is a point. Almost anyone that spoke about this since January has made false statements just from the benefit of hindsight. The WHO was spreading false information as early as late January. We received no accurate information from China early. New York State is run by liberals yet they almost have more cases than every other country. Explain that one. Here is an idea...the virus isn't political. So far Trump also made some brilliant moves that were ahead of the curve. 1) early travel bans while Biden, Sandars, Democrats called it racist 2) mentioned the game changer which is actually a game changer 3) medical ship to New York which Democrats stated was a lie

The fix can't be worse than the cure isn't accurate? Not sure why that is a point. Almost anyone that spoke about this since January has made false statements just from the benefit of hindsight. The WHO was spreading false information as early as late January. We received no accurate information from China early. New York State is run by liberals yet they almost have more cases than every other country. Explain that one. Here is an idea...the virus isn't political. So far Trump also made some brilliant moves that were ahead of the curve. 1) early travel bans while Biden, Sandars, Democrats called it racists 2) mentioned the game changer which is actually a game changer 3) medical ship to New York which Democrats stated was a lie

He stopped travel from China and then convinced half the nation this was no big deal for a month while this silently spread

The fix can't be worse than the cure isn't accurate? Not sure why that is a point.
WTF?

The notion that somehow we can kick-start the economy BEFORE the virus runs its course is pure lunacy. Fortunately, Trump's decision on Sunday to listen to his scientists over his economists and extend the corona virus guidelines was a step in the right direction.

Just as a reminder - this thread exists because a guy who converted 75% of his capacity to make masks was hailed as a CEO taking initiative to help people by the President, who has done this for other CEOs in the past, and apparently this is too much for emotionally unstable lefties to handle.

Just incredible. There have been alot of pretty pathetic threads made by Shook Chicken; this is the worst.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Alright simple question: do you all want the fukcing masks and a little side of Jesus or no masks at all?

That's what this is all really about. Our resident "Christians" like Shook Chicken surely melted the minute this guy talked about turning to God. I doubt you'd see this level of bitchy hysteria if he hadn't said that.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Alright simple question: do you all want the fukcing masks and a little side of Jesus or no masks at all?

Come on joe you are better than that.

Your two options aren't mutually exclusive. If you watched the presser like you claimed, then you know every other industry partner who got up their didn't talk about insane fairy tales and try to use the White House podium to proselytize to the nation whatever cult to which they belong.

Believe whatever insane shit you want, but don't use the office of the president of the United States to go off script and try to convert people like it's the fuking medieval dark ages. It's pretty simple.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
If we have private companies stepping up to the plate voluntarily to meet the need, why do we need the government to dictate it?
So we don't need to offer them infomercial tv time in return and we can allow more time for the doctors and scientists to speak and not the my pillow guy.

So we don't need to offer them infomercial tv time in return and we can allow more time for the doctors and scientists to speak and not the my pillow guy.
Your desire for authoritarian government is exactly the same kind of thing that led to Mussolinis fascist government.

If we have private companies stepping up to the plate voluntarily to meet the need, why do we need the government to dictate it?
Yeah, why did our mean old Government pull the National Production Act on GM who was already graciously volunteering?

Yeah, why did our mean old Government pull the National Production Act on GM who was already graciously volunteering?
Because it gives GM cover for future litigation. You cant sue a company for a faulty product if the DPA is invoked.

Sure it is. Trump can make my pillow produce masks. He doesn't need to allow a sermon to the nation from the WH. I am a separation of church and state kind of guy myself.

Imagine being braindead stupid enough to think that a private citizen talking about God anywhere in the United States is a violation of the separation of church and state.

Here's what's happened: you've made yet another supremely pathetic thread, you've again realized just how badly you stepped in it, and now you're attempting to forge a pretty pathetic exit strategy.

Imagine being braindead stupid enough to think that a private citizen talking about God anywhere in the United States is a violation of the separation of church and state.

Here's what's happened: you've made yet another supremely pathetic thread, you've again realized just how badly you stepped in it, and now you're attempting to forge a pretty pathetic exit strategy.
Na that ain't it.

You guys still upset about my pillow guy helping make medical supplies? Never would have guessed this one.

Anyone pissed at Anheuser Busch for making hand sanitizer?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
You guys still upset about my pillow guy helping make medical supplies? Never would have guessed this one.

Of course they are. The government didn't force them to do it so it goes against their anti free market world view

Last edited:

As long as Trump doesn’t have them on TV and talk about how we all could use a Bud Light about now, they should be fine

Unreal.

Na that ain't it.

Yes it is. Even you still have a sliver of self awareness left, and you've surely realized by now just how stupid this thread was to create. You're exposed again. You've done this to yourself soooooo many times and have yet to learn.

Yes it is. Even you still have a sliver of self awareness left, and you've surely realized by now just how stupid this thread was to create. You're exposed again. You've done this to yourself soooooo many times and have yet to learn.
Actually if you look at my post it's clearly done in a mocking tone. You think I care about the my pillow guy? You think I'm furious about this? I don't care at all, I just think the administration is a shit show circus and having George Foreman up there selling grills is such a classic insane moment in history.

As long as Trump doesn’t have them on TV and talk about how we all could use a Bud Light about now, they should be fine
The fact Anheuser Busch is using their brewing facilities to make hand sanitizers explains why their beer takes like sh*t.

Actually if you look at my post it's clearly done in a mocking tone. You think I care about the my pillow guy? You think I'm furious about this? I don't care at all, I just think the administration is a shit show circus and having George Foreman up there selling grills is such a classic insane moment in history.

Just admit that you made this entire thread purely because the guy talked about Jesus and this triggered you, as a "Christian" and all.

The guy is going all-in on the effort to make PPE and you don't give a shit. You're all about partisan nonsense.

Just admit that you made this entire thread purely because the guy talked about Jesus and this triggered you, as a "Christian" and all.

The guy is going all-in on the effort to make PPE and you don't give a shit. You're all about partisan nonsense.
I admit that I don't think the place for a infomercial pillow salesman is next to the president as the nation looks to him for information on if their loved ones will be safe and of their business will survive.

These addresses have become a circus for a country that needs stability. Insulting journalists, OANN asking about abortion, pillow salesmen, misinformation, experts arguing with politicians, pence kissing ass, self congratulating.

Nothing of value is ever shared and it might be a better use of time to tell people how they can mitigate the effects of this disease.

The last time he praised corporate America for coming to the rescue we were going to see drive up testing sites at target and Wal-Mart. How many weeks back was that? Where are they? Where's that Google website? Where's the economy opening by Easter? Where is the cases dropping to 0?

Trump does his little dance and nothing that he shares carries any weight. The pillow guy just highlights how useless these daily briefings are. Trump makes 5 promises a day and fulfills none. He just distracts with 5 more the next day.

Reactions: DaShuckster
I admit that I don't think the place for a infomercial pillow salesman is next to the president as the nation looks to him for information on if their loved ones will be safe and of their business will survive.

These addresses have become a circus for a country that needs stability. Insulting journalists, OANN asking about abortion, pillow salesmen, misinformation, experts arguing with politicians, pence kissing ass, self congratulating.

Nothing of value is ever shared and it might be a better use of time to tell people how they can mitigate the effects of this disease.

The last time he praised corporate America for coming to the rescue we were going to see drive up testing sites at target and Wal-Mart. How many weeks back was that? Where are they? Where's that Google website? Where's the economy opening by Easter? Where is the cases dropping to 0?

Trump does his little dance and nothing that he shares carries any weight. The pillow guy just highlights how useless these daily briefings are. Trump makes 5 promises a day and fulfills none. He just distracts with 5 more the next day.

So basically you've realized that the premise of this post was dogshit stupid and you're now resorting to generalized whiny rants about everything you dislike about the President. Hilariously predictable.

Just take the L and move along. You're like a whiny male Rachel Maddow who was also just thoroughly embarrassed (again).

So basically you've realized that the premise of this post was dogshit stupid and you're now resorting to generalized whiny rants about everything you dislike about the President. Hilariously predictable.

Just take the L and move along. You're like a whiny male Rachel Maddow who was also just thoroughly embarrassed (again).
The premise of this post is that Trumps addresses are bullshit fluff with no substance. Misinformation and lies as the country is starting to burn. In just a few days 1 out of every 2 deaths that happen in NY state will be from coronavirus, doubling the death rate.

He's more focused on the circus than helping Americans.

No. What's hilariously predictable is YOU resorting to generalized whiny rants about me after I've shown your ass up. :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Trump makes 5 promises a day and fulfills none. He just distracts with 5 more the next day.

The hospital ship that Democrats called a lie. Shut down travel with China. Shut down travel to other regions. The drug mix is a game changer. Seems like some are coming true. He's definitely going the optimistic route and not the gloom and doom. People on this board run around saying 10 million people will die in the US.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
The premise of this post is that Trumps addresses are bullshit fluff with no substance. Misinformation and lies as the country is starting to burn. In just a few days 1 out of every 2 deaths that happen in NY state will be from coronavirus, doubling the death rate.

He's more focused on the circus than helping Americans.

If highlighting people and companies who are pitching in to assist other Americans offends people like you, then ok, but no one really cares. Trump doesn't and he shouldn't. Offending snowflakes who can't handle mundane things like this shouldn't be a consideration for the President.

Fauci just came out saying Trump is taking everything he's saying into advisement for policy, which we've seen in action, and you're obsessing over this one guy who got a few minutes to speak.

Like I said, take the L (again) and move on.

The hospital ship that Democrats called a lie. Shut down travel with China. Shut down travel to other regions. The drug mix is a game changer. Seems like some are coming true. He's definitely going the optimistic route and not the gloom and doom. People on this board run around saying 10 million people will die in the US.
Shut down travel with China 2 months ago, this did nothing.

Moved 2 ships around. Ok.

Highlighted a drug that isn't ready for main treatment channels.

What else in 3 months? Where's all the other shit? Where's the drive thru testing at Target and Wal-Mart? Where's the Google website? Why do I know people in Indiana who are diagnosed with Covid but can't be tested to confirm? I thought they were making 100,000 tests a day? Even with 100k tests a day we can't test those who are diagnosed via symptoms?

Let's face it, nothing he says carries any weight he's all marketing and no product. The My pillow guy is more marketing fluff. There is a reason we are far and away the global leader for this disaster.

Shut down travel with China 2 months ago, this did nothing.

Moved 2 ships around. Ok.

Highlighted a drug that isn't ready for main treatment channels.

What else in 3 months? Where's all the other shit? Where's the drive thru testing at Target and Wal-Mart? Where's the Google website? Why do I know people in Indiana who are diagnosed with Covid but can't be tested to confirm? I thought they were making 100,000 tests a day? Even with 100k tests a day we can't test those who are diagnosed via symptoms?

Let's face it, nothing he says carries any weight he's all marketing and no product. The My pillow guy is more marketing fluff. There is a reason we are far and away the global leader for this disaster.

We've determined that you embarrassed yourself and should take the L.

No one is ready your whiny drivel anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT