ADVERTISEMENT

The Odds aren't looking good for CFB this Fall

Ah, the classic Cubs79 haul ass technique. It’s ok. You go enjoy your desire for hermitage. Fly, fly, fly.
Dude, if you want to have a discussion then that is more than fine. Telling me to use my noodle and I dont make the rules isnt a discussion, so I dont know what you want me to respond to or what we are even talking about at this point.

ANd clipping my post to avoid the actual point, and then telling me I am hauling ass is rich, to say the least.

Dude, if you want to have a discussion then that is more than fine. Telling me to use my noodle and I dont make the rules isnt a discussion, so I dont know what you want me to respond to or what we are even talking about at this point.

ANd clipping my post to avoid the actual point, and then telling me I am hauling ass is rich, to say the least.

If you can’t figure out how you proved my point, I’m not going to take you by the hand and walk you through it. You went through one of these same exercises with sk8 a few weeks ago and looked just as foolish. I thought you would have learned by now.

If you can’t figure out how you proved my point, I’m not going to take you by the hand and walk you through it. You went through one of these same exercises with sk8 a few weeks ago and looked just as foolish. I thought you would have learned by now.

SO is this like the new move? When you dont want to respond to something you just say the other person doesnt get it and never remotely follow up on your point? Im not the one running from the conversation here bud, that would be you refusing to have the conversation. And yes, come back with some more insults that say nothing and pat yourself on your dick and pretend you pulled one over on me, or whatever gets you through the night.

SO is this like the new move? When you dont want to respond to something you just say the other person doesnt get it and never remotely follow up on your point? Im not the one running from the conversation here bud, that would be you refusing to have the conversation. And yes, come back with some more insults that say nothing and pat yourself on your dick and pretend you pulled one over on me, or whatever gets you through the night.

Getting angry now, I see. I’m still not babysitting you through this one, skippy. Figure it out.

Getting angry now, I see. I’m still not babysitting you through this one, skippy. Figure it out.

Nobody is angry, also following another of Sk8's move, just declaring people angry so as to avoid the conversation (I think it was SK8, maybe it was someone else, some of you guys blend together a lot). Can't you come up with your own stuff at least? I did figure it out if you read the thread, you just clipped that part so you wouldnt have to respond to it and could then pretend Im stupid, remember?

But here, I will help you out and give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you clipped the point of my post on accident.

IF a team comes down with numerous cases of covid19, then going out and playing against another team, or even continuing to practice is not taking precaution.

For some reason this is the part you have refused to comment on, and honestly, if you disagree with thats no big deal, but not sure why you would clip that part and then pretend I am missing your point, when that directly addressed your point.

Nobody is angry, also following another of Sk8's move, just declaring people angry so as to avoid the conversation (I think it was SK8, maybe it was someone else, some of you guys blend together a lot). Can't you come up with your own stuff at least? I did figure it out if you read the thread, you just clipped that part so you wouldnt have to respond to it and could then pretend Im stupid, remember?

But here, I will help you out and give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you clipped the point of my post on accident.

IF a team comes down with numerous cases of covid19, then going out and playing against another team, or even continuing to practice is not taking precaution.

For some reason this is the part you have refused to comment on, and honestly, if you disagree with thats no big deal, but not sure why you would clip that part and then pretend I am missing your point, when that directly addressed your point.

Smh. Nope. You still don’t get it. Bless your heart.

Interesting you’re still acting like beaches are a spread risk while not mentioning the thousands of people in the streets protesting
The risk of spreading this virus at a beach is pretty low as long as morons aren’t right on top of one another. I’ve always had plenty of space at the beach.

Cubs79 is the Jeb Bush of the WC

giphy.gif

Reactions: DAiello18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT