ADVERTISEMENT

The Wimbush Play

With a Fr Qb and so many weapons, we really should be using them in order to give DG time to be coached on the sidelines.
Absolutely! The Temple running game went back in the box yesterday. We've got so much more this team can explore from a running perspective with a little bit of imagination. The formation with the TE in the backfield was used yesterday with some success (Don't stop). #8 in addition to #3 are double threats. Although DJ almost threw a pick both of these guys offer opportunities for new plays. DG is awesome but we need an offense that slows things down from time to time. The running game is still a work in progress.

I noticed that. Very high tech. I would have absolutely no idea how to do that

It is pretty simple.....when you copy a Youtube video there is an option to copy at the current time frame in the video

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Wimbush looks ****ing huge out there. We need to be utilizing him more.
yes, say what you will but that guy has P5 size and theres no way that level of athlete should be coasting on the bench. He has so many uses outside of throwing the ball.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Lining him up as WR and motion for jet sweep option will give Defenses fits

that was my first reaction as well, he stood out and he is very elusive

even though QB didn't work out I hope he is having a good time at UCF and feels more at home
Live it up BW

Seems like such a waste of talent. There has to be more that we can do with him.
I mean the clown car is pretty full. Only so many skill guys on the field at once

I think we could utilize a couple more wr sweeps and misdirections as well as a couple more screens...Wimbush and Marlon could just plow people over for an easy 5 yards on every screen.. remember the CBs are probably 180-190, Wimbush and Marlon are in the 220s, we should be using them more in this way, at least 4-5 of these type plays per game...these are the type of plays that get people excited

Edit: I've noticed a lot more screens in these past 2 games.

The key to this is the O line playing well. When we played like we did vs Cincy and pitt, they’d blow up long developing stuff in our backfield quickly.

Screens can help though, enjoying we are seeing more of that.
I think we could utilize a couple more wr sweeps and misdirections as well as a couple more screens...Wimbush and Marlon could just plow people over for an easy 5 yards on every screen.. remember the CBs are probably 180-190, Wimbush and Marlon are in the 220s, we should be using them more in this way, at least 4-5 of these type plays per game...these are the type of plays that get people excited

Edit: I've noticed a lot more screens in these past 2 games.

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT