ADVERTISEMENT

The worst story you will ever read

All major and minor news outlets reported on this so lets just stop with the whole "theblaze" thing. Its a stupid and lazy narrative that is irrelevant to the conversation. And I'm not making this an issue about liberal or conservative, I'm looking at this from a sociological point of view and comparing it to the past. Tensions are high and only rising for many reasons. Eventually people get fed up and want someone to blame. We saw that earlier this summer with the riots and I'm trying to point out that we could see the same thing but with the roles reversed. If that happens, and just a few thousand white supremacists become militant our society could devolve into an all-out race war.
Bears repeating.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
I didn't read the story but saw in the description it was a road rage incident.

I'm guessing the attacker was Black since you've posted it here.

What the f*k is your point, Crazy?
The point I've been making the entire time. That peoples emotions are ramped way up and its leading to situations where somebody gets killed out of rage. A fender bender in a driveway leads to 3 people being shot? That isn't a situation where somebody was acting calmly and rationally. We are seeing it more and more.

The point I've been making the entire time. That peoples emotions are ramped way up and its leading to situations where somebody gets killed out of rage.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, that's what it was about!!!! Road rage leading to violence.

The point I've been making the entire time. That peoples emotions are ramped way up and its leading to situations where somebody gets killed out of rage. A fender bender in a driveway leads to 3 people being shot? That isn't a situation where somebody was acting calmly and rationally. We are seeing it more and more.

Meanwhile I'm driving all over Idaho, Oregon and Washington having an incredible time and interacting with the nicest people I've ever met. It's amazing how normal the world actually is when you step away from social media and TV for a bit. There are issues sure but most people out here just trying to live.

Last edited:
Play up a lie? LOL--You're like an old dog with a bone! :)

I'm curious, did Smirking Boy win any of his 'multi-million dollar' nuisance lawsuits?
:) :) :)
I do think he actually settled with somebody, WaPo or NYT maybe?

I do think he actually settled with somebody, WaPo or NYT maybe?
WaPo. The other suits are there still. This is a long conversation with Shuckster, who picked a side and then won’t give it up despite all evidence to the contrary. He claimed victory when the court dismissed parts of Sandmann’s lawsuit. I’m sure DaShuckster is going to find some way to spin the absolute loss in court as him being right because who the hell knows what twisted logic he’ll invent.

WaPo. The other suits are there still. This is a long conversation with Shuckster, who picked a side and then won’t give it up despite all evidence to the contrary.
What evidence to the contrary?

Show me any link that highlights all the money that Smirking Boy won against the WaPo -- or any of the other media giants -- that his lawyers filed his nuisance lawsuits against.

I'll wait.

What evidence to the contrary?

Show me any link that highlights all the money that Smirking Boy won against the WaPo -- or any of the other media giants -- that his lawyers filed his nuisance lawsuits against.

I'll wait.
I think the WaPo was a confidential settlement. Could be wrong on this though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT