ADVERTISEMENT

These aren’t lumps

Gushasdementia

Two-Star Recruit
Oct 7, 2023
At Kansas You’ll have losers in this fanbase like Brandon who will say that these are lumps. Surrendering 50 + straight points is not lumps. Lumps are what happened against KSU. You can accept that as long as there’s progress. There is no progress here. This is Charlie Strong on a national stage. A overrated bum who got carried by a qb and is only living off one achievement. I don’t care if this hick won in Arkansas high school and is a legend. The best Arkansas high school team that this trailer trash ever had would get destroyed by the worst team sta ever had. That’s the difference between real football and whatever Gus Malzahn knows. Gus Malzahn would be a bottom tier hc at a high school in Florida if he had started in Florida. There are levels to athletics and Gus is the bottom barrel.

You think that the warning sign that the most talented team Gus Malzahn recruited and built got steamrolled by Scott frost. I know the cousin ****er from barn will argue, but gene built the 2014 team. Gus didn’t have anything to do with it. Btw if you went to school in Alabama, your family went to a school in Alabama, or you live in Alabama you’ve failed at life this includes apple.

So Gus got outcoached by a staff literally splitting time between jobs. Gus had a month to prepare and still couldn’t beat a guy going between Lincoln and Orlando. Ya’ll think the loser influencers like Sean from UCF problems or RJ from UCF barstool(btw his dad needs to stop covering up sexual assaults in his school and worry about getting a b rating instead of a c) would have questioned the hire? “Naw dawg suck it up and don’t question the decisions brooooooo. “You ain’t a real UCF fan bro. Look at the recruiting class.”

I can tell you we will have a big decommitment soon. This is not good. The recruiting class will fall apart and if you don’t think so you’re ****ing stupid. These aren’t lumps. This is a cancer that has spread. Our loser WOW league of legends obese need of a president, our loser tiktoker in chief, our loser basketball programs including a god awful women’s coach, and a god awful dementia patient have destroyed this program.

After 20 years I sold my tickets tonight. Wrote an email and I won’t be supporting any UCF events until Gus and Terry are gone. There is a cancer in this department. A whole ****ing tumor not just lumps and it’s spread to the fanbase. Well now we need yo do something and that’s not showing up. Send a message that this is unacceptable. There’s already messages and twitter spaces in the works to spread the message. Don’t show up don’t watch until the cancer is gone. You need chemotherapy sometimes and this is that time

You’re UCF. A bottom feeder because your line play is poor.

Not even close to being able to compete.

It’ll get better. You ain’t playing East Carolina out there.

Great recruiting area.

The other new schools suck too. Totally fine and reasonable. G5 schools don’t have depth.

I think UCF can be really good.

Last edited:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂. Our AD extended Gus cause he’s a Gus Fanboy. Gus or more bust all.

Pretty much every school who played musical chairs took a few lumps in their new conferences. Even TCU and Utah, who previously made jumps from G5 conferences, struggled their first seasons in the Big 12 and Pac-12. They made the smart decision to stick with their head coaches, and I’m glad UCF is as well. You’ll be alright.

Pretty much every school who played musical chairs took a few lumps in their new conferences. Even TCU and Utah, who previously made jumps from G5 conferences, struggled their first seasons in the Big 12 and Pac-12. They made the smart decision to stick with their head coaches, and I’m glad UCF is as well. You’ll be alright.
How’s Shawn Miller Fan? Lemme guess. Still saying Pitt should be 3-0. Bwhahahaha

I hear you GHD…..however I’m on board the Gus Bus until the end of 2024 season. I trust our BOT will spend the TDT and Big 12 media money wisely and will focus on our infrastructure decisions for next year and a half. Gus, TMo and Cartwright on the clock!!! STILL never lost a tailgate.

There’s a difference. Tcu and Utah have a good coach. Patterson adapted so did whittingham. Gus hasn’t in his entire career.

Also to the person who said the bot will spend money. LOOOOOOL. Not with this fat **** as president. Cartwright can’t do anything right. Should’ve told DG’s slam piece turned onlyfans model oh excuse me “knight news reporter” Megan to screw off and had Whitaker stay.

There’s a difference. Tcu and Utah have a good coach. Patterson adapted so did whittingham. Gus hasn’t in his entire career.
He’s a Pitt fan. Don’t pay attention to him. He needs to worry that Miami and its Guido fanboys carry his division of the ACC because it’s such an embarrassment. Talk about a loser atmosphere. Miami. Doing less with more since 2002. I’m sure THIS will be the season HA.

And THAT’S the best team in that loser division.

True story: that division isn’t as bad as the B1G West. Seriously.

At Kansas You’ll have losers in this fanbase like Brandon who will say that these are lumps. Surrendering 50 + straight points is not lumps. Lumps are what happened against KSU. You can accept that as long as there’s progress. There is no progress here. This is Charlie Strong on a national stage. A overrated bum who got carried by a qb and is only living off one achievement. I don’t care if this hick won in Arkansas high school and is a legend. The best Arkansas high school team that this trailer trash ever had would get destroyed by the worst team sta ever had. That’s the difference between real football and whatever Gus Malzahn knows. Gus Malzahn would be a bottom tier hc at a high school in Florida if he had started in Florida. There are levels to athletics and Gus is the bottom barrel.

You think that the warning sign that the most talented team Gus Malzahn recruited and built got steamrolled by Scott frost. I know the cousin ****er from barn will argue, but gene built the 2014 team. Gus didn’t have anything to do with it. Btw if you went to school in Alabama, your family went to a school in Alabama, or you live in Alabama you’ve failed at life this includes apple.

So Gus got outcoached by a staff literally splitting time between jobs. Gus had a month to prepare and still couldn’t beat a guy going between Lincoln and Orlando. Ya’ll think the loser influencers like Sean from UCF problems or RJ from UCF barstool(btw his dad needs to stop covering up sexual assaults in his school and worry about getting a b rating instead of a c) would have questioned the hire? “Naw dawg suck it up and don’t question the decisions brooooooo. “You ain’t a real UCF fan bro. Look at the recruiting class.”

I can tell you we will have a big decommitment soon. This is not good. The recruiting class will fall apart and if you don’t think so you’re ****ing stupid. These aren’t lumps. This is a cancer that has spread. Our loser WOW league of legends obese need of a president, our loser tiktoker in chief, our loser basketball programs including a god awful women’s coach, and a god awful dementia patient have destroyed this program.

After 20 years I sold my tickets tonight. Wrote an email and I won’t be supporting any UCF events until Gus and Terry are gone. There is a cancer in this department. A whole ****ing tumor not just lumps and it’s spread to the fanbase. Well now we need yo do something and that’s not showing up. Send a message that this is unacceptable. There’s already messages and twitter spaces in the works to spread the message. Don’t show up don’t watch until the cancer is gone. You need chemotherapy sometimes and this is that time
Bit extremetly stated but have to agree with most of it.

He’s a Pitt fan. Don’t pay attention to him. He needs to worry that Miami and its Guido fanboys carry his division of the ACC because it’s such an embarrassment. Talk about a loser atmosphere. Miami. Doing less with more since 2002. I’m sure THIS will be the season HA.

And THAT’S the best team in that loser division.

True story: that division isn’t as bad as the B1G West. Seriously.
Not sure what the callout is for. I’ve enjoyed talking with Honors and the rest of my UCFriends on here for many years now. We have a mutual respect for one another after our series in 2018 & 2019.

Also, the ACC eliminated divisions after last season. We don’t even play Miami in 2023.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT