ADVERTISEMENT

This time last year

Nautiknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
Cullowhee, NC
We were debating corn trolls about our previous coach. The end of the season last year was filled with angst about our future. It seemed at times hard to enjoy the moment with the ups and downs of the weekly Frost watch.

It's all coming together this year boys and no coach drama and distractions. The next few weeks are going to special and this week's excitement is what it is all about for college football. Last year I was able to go to the USF game and Peach Bowl. I wish my calendar worked out for this Saturday.

Y'all are going to experience another first in our program's history. It's going to be special. Best of all Heupe will have the team ready. I have been a Knight since 1986 when I stepped on to campus in my freshman year. I have experienced the fan side our history most of my life and this team is special. KZ is cool and calm about it all. They play in the here and now and I think Memphis this year showed them and us it ain't over and they are never out of a game.

Cincy will be a test. Unlike last year for sure and also unlike last year, there are no negative distractions. Saturday can't get here quick enough. The atmosphere on campus will be electric. Live in the moment when you are there Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT