ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Brett Kavanugh now?

Goodness gracious, chill dude. He got away with it for crying out loud. He's on our Supreme Court now.

Based on his 'passionate' defense, it's reassuring to know that we'll have an impartial person on the court who won't let politics influence his judgement. [eyeroll]

It’s also reassuring to know that we have people like you in this country who will label someone a rapist without a single shred of evidence - so long as it meets a political need.

Truly sickening

It’s also reassuring to know that we have people like you in this country who will label someone a rapist without a single shred of evidence - so long as it meets a political need.

Truly sickening

What's truly sickening is your constant over-the-top hyperbole. No one labeled Kavenaugh "a rapist." As a high schooler, he got drunk and forced himself on top of a girl at a private get-together. This little snotnosed preppy and his drinking buddy traumatized the young lady then laughed about it afterwards.

Regarding her being a "political tool," Ford first contacted her Congresswoman before Kavanaugh was named in hopes that Trump would hear about her concern and select another qualified candidate that the President would like. Doesn't really fit your 'political smear campaign' scenario but you really don't care anyway and we know it.

What's truly sickening is your constant over-the-top hyperbole. No one labeled Kavenaugh "a rapist." As a high schooler, he got drunk and forced himself on top of a girl at a private get-together. This little snotnosed preppy and his drinking buddy traumatized the young lady then laughed about it afterwards.

Regarding her being a "political tool," Ford first contacted her Congresswoman before Kavanaugh was named in hopes that Trump would hear about her concern and select another qualified candidate that the President would like. Doesn't really fit your 'political smear campaign' scenario but you really don't care anyway and we know it.

It was a political stunt. She is a resist fool that wanted to ruin an innocent man. I wouldn't expect anything less.

Reactions: UCFWayne

It’s incredible to see you speak as if you have a goddamn clue as to what happened. You don’t. There is not a single shred of evidence to corroborate this nonsense allegation from 37 years ago. You believe this happened purely because you need it to be true for your political motivates.

I am glad we still live in a country (for now) where things like actual evidence is required before we destroy people’s lives, and that people like you aren’t running the show. God help up when you and your kind start throwing “innocent until PROVEN guilty” to the wind.

It’s incredible to see you speak as if you have a goddamn clue as to what happened. You don’t. There is not a single shred of evidence to corroborate this nonsense allegation from 37 years ago. You believe this happened purely because you need it to be true for your political motivates.

I am glad we still live in a country (for now) where things like actual evidence is required before we destroy people’s lives, and that people like you aren’t running the show. God help up when you and your kind start throwing “innocent until PROVEN guilty” to the wind.

Please spare us your histrionics. If this was a sexual assault court case and I was a member of the jury, I'd have found Kavanaugh innocent, okay?

This was about the credibility of a man nominated for the Supreme Court. Ford's testimony was compelling. So much so that many GOP Senators said they believed something happened to Ford--just that she was 'mistaken' about who it was. Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiight. She's going to mistake the identity of the guy who assaulted her and his best friend.

Is this enough to have kept him off the court after all these years? Given the lack of evidence, I'd say no. But most people who don't have their heads up Trump's ass know it happened. The end result is that we have a justice with a serious credibility and impartiality problem at a time when we need justices we can all trust more than ever.

Please spare us your histrionics. If this was a sexual assault court case and I was a member of the jury, I'd have found Kavanaugh innocent, okay?

This was about the credibility of a man nominated for the Supreme Court. Ford's testimony was compelling. So much so that many GOP Senators said they believed something happened to Ford--just that she was 'mistaken' about who it was. Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiight. She's going to mistake the identity of the guy who assaulted her and his best friend.

Is this enough to have kept him off the court after all these years? Given the lack of evidence, I'd say no. But most people who don't have their heads up Trump's ass know it happened. The end result is that we have a justice with a serious credibility and impartiality problem at a time when we need justices we can all trust more than ever.

Yea, no we don’t. We have a fantastic Justice with an absolutely fantastic career and a man whom many LIBERAL jurists came out to support given his TRACK RECORD of impartiality and adherence to the Constitution while on the bench. We have a guy on the SC that will be a huge positive for this country, despite whatever further horrendous assaults that democrats attempt in his character.

You of course ignore all of this since you think a farce public hearing where we got angry (God forbid!) when accused with heinous lies is somehow discrediting. I wonder how you’d do if someone randomly accused you of assault after 37 years without evidence, and then a degernate woman accused you of leading a “gang rape ring”? Hmmm think you may be a tad passionate in your defense?

Thank God this man in on the bench!

I wonder how you’d do if someone randomly accused you of assault after 37 years without evidence...

I'm sorry but a respected University professor and mother of two doesn't randomly accuse someone of assault after 37 years. You'd like to explain it away as a crazy democrat female trying to protect Roe v. Wade. But the evidence completely contradicts that pet GOP conspiracy theory.

But the beauty of the US Constitution is that it has a way of insuring that "what goes around, comes around." Our country will survive.

Goodness gracious, chill dude. He got away with it for crying out loud. He's on our Supreme Court now.

Based on his 'passionate' defense, it's reassuring to know that we'll have an impartial person on the court who won't let politics influence his judgement. [eyeroll]
He got away with nothing because he did nothing. Period.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
I'm sorry but a respected University professor and mother of two doesn't randomly accuse someone of assault after 37 years. You'd like to explain it away as a crazy democrat female trying to protect Roe v. Wade. But the evidence completely contradicts that pet GOP conspiracy theory.

But the beauty of the US Constitution is that it has a way of insuring that "what goes around, comes around." Our country will survive.
Prove it.

Prove it.

Prove what? There wasn't evidence to support Blasey Ford's eye witness account.

On the other hand there was hard, concrete evidence to support that this wasn't an attempt "to smear a good man" by some 'crazy liberal female' who's only motivation was to thwart Trump's efforts to put another conservative on the court.

You don't have to believe her -- just as I don't have to believe Kavanaugh's 'it never happened' defense. But all the "smear campaign" talk was pure partisan spin doctoring.

You lost me at respected university professors.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Liberals: we don’t need things like evidence or facts to back up 37 year old allegations, so long as they’re super awesome college professors!

LMAO

Prove what? There wasn't evidence to support Blasey Ford's eye witness account.

On the other hand there was hard, concrete evidence to support that this wasn't an attempt "to smear a good man" by some 'crazy liberal female' who's only motivation was to thwart Trump's efforts to put another conservative on the court.

You don't have to believe her -- just as I don't have to believe Kavanaugh's 'it never happened' defense. But all the "smear campaign" talk was pure partisan spin doctoring.
So he’s guilty because you don’t think she’s anti-trump?

Kavanaugh's problem is more than half of this country won't listen to the other half. The #metoo movement has gone overboard, beyond what it should be focused on.

A crapload of women came to his defense, while a lot of women just signed letters supporting others because they were women, or went to their Alma Mater (20 years earlier), etc... At some point, when the facts aren't remotely easy to prove, we need women who were not involved to stand back and let those who were discuss the facts.

Also, in any other situation, of any other accusation, the 'bias' of the accusers involved would have heavily factored in. But not here.

Explain her motivation.

This is irrelevant. The only relevant thing is “can this be corroborated in ANY credible way” and the answer was no. Liberals and the media literally went looking for corroboration and still couldn’t find it.

I can, however, tell you exactly what the motivation was behind the Democrats shameful and disgusting manner in which they handled this entire debacle. (Oh by the way, holding a “credible allegation” until the 11th hour to purely use it as a political weapon sureeeeee tells me that democrats take this stuff seriously!)

This is irrelevant. The only relevant thing is “can this be corroborated in ANY credible way” and the answer was no. Liberals and the media literally went looking for corroboration and still couldn’t find it.

I can, however, tell you exactly what the motivation was behind the Democrats shameful and disgusting manner in which they handled this entire debacle. (Oh by the way, holding a “credible allegation” until the 11th hour to purely use it as a political weapon sureeeeee tells me that democrats take this stuff seriously!)
I would like to find whatever firm they hired to scrub Ford’s social media presence. That firm did an amazing job.

I am male. Therefore I am incapable of understanding any woman's motivation.
But the 3rd accuser as at odds with her lawyer, and refused to name Kavanaugh. In fact, she not only denied she ever saw Kavanaugh do various things, but stated he was known for not doing such things.

That's what's pissing off not only Conservative women, but moderate women right now. The US media is obsessed with women who are signing and supporting things who weren't even involved, the US media is using them as 'evidence,' and drowning out the facts, including lots of women defending Kavanaugh.

Including this 3rd accuser, strangely enough. Listen to her full story, not the one the US media is writing with her lawyer. That's why he's been referred to investigators, and the 3rd accuser is separating herself from him.

BK seems to like whipping out his junk at frat parties. He does like his beer, remember.

The New York Times reported Saturday that one of Kavanaugh's Yale classmates allegedly saw him with his pants down at a drunken dorm party, with friends pushing his penis into a female student's hands, when Kavanaugh was a freshman. According to the report, the classmate told this story to senators and the FBI, but the FBI did not investigate it.

During Kavanaugh's accusation process, another Yale classmate, Deborah Ramirez, said Kavanaugh pulled down his pants at another drunken dorm party and thrust his penis at her. She said she swatted it away. The Times reported it had found additional corroboration for Ramirez's story, with seven people saying they heard about the incident long before Kavanaugh became a federal judge.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brett-...sets-off-calls-for-supreme-court-impeachment/

Incredible how these all just happen to come our 30+ years later!

Incredible how these all just happen to come our 30+ years later!

It really takes a special kind of idiot to believe Trump's 10,000+ lies, but suddenly start developing skepticism when the facts run counter to your beliefs.

In words you can understand: you are a fuking moron, and a disgusting partisan hack.

BK seems to like whipping out his junk at frat parties. He does like his beer, remember.

The New York Times reported Saturday that one of Kavanaugh's Yale classmates allegedly saw him with his pants down at a drunken dorm party, with friends pushing his penis into a female student's hands, when Kavanaugh was a freshman. According to the report, the classmate told this story to senators and the FBI, but the FBI did not investigate it.

During Kavanaugh's accusation process, another Yale classmate, Deborah Ramirez, said Kavanaugh pulled down his pants at another drunken dorm party and thrust his penis at her. She said she swatted it away. The Times reported it had found additional corroboration for Ramirez's story, with seven people saying they heard about the incident long before Kavanaugh became a federal judge.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brett-...sets-off-calls-for-supreme-court-impeachment/
Interesting that the FBI could not find corroboration and the people they did find didn’t say that it was Kavanaugh. Of course, lying to the FBI is a crime.

Now these two NYT writers come out with a book where they resurrect the old claim again. Of course, talking with them doesn’t carry nearly the same weight as the FBI, and they can even pay for any information they want, so who knows how truthful the new information will be. The NYT runs it because they have an investment in it and also because they have an anti-conservative agenda.

LMAO this smear piece as part of this sham NYT book being pushed by these two has already fallen apart, as their very own paper had to issue an Editor's Note that completely invalidates the bullshit they're trying to claim here to drum up book sales.

[roll]

Editors’ Note: Sept. 15, 2019
An earlier version of this article, which was adapted from a forthcoming book, did not include one element of the book’s account regarding an assertion by a Yale classmate that friends of Brett Kavanaugh pushed his penis into the hand of a female student at a drunken dorm party. The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident. That information has been added to the article.

LMAO this smear piece as part of this sham NYT book being pushed by these two has already fallen apart, as their very own paper had to issue an Editor's Note that completely invalidates the bullshit they're trying to claim here to drum up book sales.

[roll]

Editors’ Note: Sept. 15, 2019
An earlier version of this article, which was adapted from a forthcoming book, did not include one element of the book’s account regarding an assertion by a Yale classmate that friends of Brett Kavanaugh pushed his penis into the hand of a female student at a drunken dorm party. The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident. That information has been added to the article.

Another interesting part of this is that the “accuser” Max Stier was actually a defense attorney for Clinton back when Kavanaugh was working for the US Government on the Ken Starr’s team. So, while he appears bipartisan, there’s always that Clinton connection that makes you wonder.

The alleged victim is said to 'not recall' someone pressing Kavanaugh's exposed penis into her hand.

She didn't recall if it happened???!?!?!?

Either it never happened at all (if that was the case, why not just say so?) or that coed gave WAY TOO many hand jobs during her college days.

It’s all but proven that Christine Ford fabricate her entire story. Still waiting on the NYTimes to dig into her lies. She should be in jail.

Remember when a few of those stories came up in the '90s, '00s and even '10s about Democrats far, far worse than what Kavanaugh allegedly did? Yes, all over the place. The US Media said we're not supposed to care, and it's all tabloid. What someone does at 18 or in college doesn't matter, right?

And now we have yet more politically aligned women, who are not objective, independent parties, making these from 2nd and 3rd hand. That alone would get stuff dismissed against Democrats in years prior. And we've had most of the accusers during the hearings either come out and admit they were lies, or the FBI found them uncredible of the ones that were investigated.

And I'm still trying to figure out how anyone can take Ford's testimony at face value, since she didn't remember any of it before this decade. Remembering something 30 years later causes many people to be crossed in their minds. I speak from first-hand experience, I don't remember who, but I originally remembered someone else, and it took me years to realize it was not him.

It also doesn't help the matter that someone involved admitted the reason for coming forward was related to Roe v. Wade. I mean, that just gets old.

We're literally stretching upon stretching upon stretching about something, that allegedly happened when someone was around 18 years old, and someone else would have been underaged and went to a party. At some point, I really don't know what to say ... except if you look at how Democrats even handled Virginia, moderates and non-Republicans are tired of it.

The bias is real, massive and one-way. Even Democrats defending Virginians accused of far, far worse and far, far more recent than Kavanaugh used phrases the US Media were criticizing Republicans about. I mean ... com'mon! Where is the objectivity?

It's not that some of us like Kavanaugh, but we understand how hypocritical Democratic and the US Media are being. I have friends today who are mouth-pieces over #metoo, and I know they did sh-- far worse than anything Kavanaugh allegedly did! It's the biggest load of lip-service I've ever seen -- and I mean female friends as much as male friends too!

It's a joke, a total joke.

I'm so tired of no one corroborating the US Media story ... not even a single one of Ford's associates could corroborate her account at all.

EDIT: @sk8knight gets the assist for correcting UCFBS' pathetic vocabulary.

Last edited:
Reactions: sk8knight
Just remember this the next time some hysterically crying left wing screams about how it's wrong to criticize the press and how the NYT is a beacon of truth and accountability!

ADVERTISEMENT