ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on this?

Example? Like moving the department of education to an area of the country with schools. Well, I'd like to nominate Washington DC for that.
Like moving the dept of ag to kansas city. As it stands, 9 of the 12 wealthiest counties in the US are in the DC area. Federal wealth is pretty consolidated in a small area right now. Why not spread it around?

Last edited:
interesting idea. i think there are merits to having certain depts spread out regionally, but there are merits to having it all in one place too. although it would likely cost a lot of money to move various depts to new areas of the country and if that didnt work out, more money to go back to dc.

It's a political stunt bill if you can't tell from its name. Has no chance at becoming law

interesting idea. i think there are merits to having certain depts spread out regionally, but there are merits to having it all in one place too. although it would likely cost a lot of money to move various depts to new areas of the country and if that didnt work out, more money to go back to dc.

What are the merits of having them all in one place?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT