ADVERTISEMENT

THREAD: Mass hysteria evidence topics only

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
We're in all out civil warfare at the moment. Vaccinated vs. unvaccinated. Biden got exactly what he wanted.

Let's keep this thread just on the crazy mass hysteria coming from the Karen crowd. Might as well start capturing history of what mass hysteria looks like. @Ucfmikes - feel free to add your 2 cents on this thread. You two look like you would make a nice couple 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: UCFBS
We're in all out civil warfare at the moment. Vaccinated vs. unvaccinated. Biden got exactly what he wanted.

Let's keep this thread just on the crazy mass hysteria coming from the Karen crowd. Might as well start capturing history of what mass hysteria looks like. @Ucfmikes - feel free to add your 2 cents on this thread 🤣

Love it! 😂😂😂

Another great one - guy AND his girlfriend get myocarditis from the 1st pfizer jab. ALL THE DOC CARES ABOUT IS GETTING THE 2ND JAB IN HIM ASAP. Could care less about his health

Do no harm. These are our trusted clinicians. Hysterical :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: UCFBS
Another great example of mass hysteria . Alabama and care home officials giving vaccine to covid positive patients. How many do you think they killed doing this? Many similar stories just like this. INSANE

Once again, our trusted clinicians. Do no harm. All the guys on the dungeon keep telling me .. "talk to your doctor this and talk to your doctor that". :rolleyes:

FA9CGEpUYAAKBCi
FA9FpjfVkAoBjdX

Another great one - guy AND his girlfriend get myocarditis from the 1st pfizer jab. ALL THE DOC CARES ABOUT IS GETTING THE 2ND JAB IN HIM ASAP. Could care less about his health

Do no harm. These are our trusted clinicians. Hysterical :rolleyes:

Ahh yes Tik Tok…that’s the place I go to get all my medical advice too!!

Nobody would ever lie and make stuff up there for the attention. That never happens.

Nobody would ever lie and make stuff up there for the attention. That never happens.
Where do you get your medical advice? Hopefully it isn't HHS.GOV.

The irony of a brand new hysterical “look at me” thread to point out perceived instances of hysterics is not lost on me. Bravo good sir.

Only to be eclipsed by the even larger irony of claiming this is what Biden wanted. I spit out my coffee at that part. Lmfao

Boston, have you received that professional mental health you so desperately need? Buy gold. Hahahahaha

Reactions: Ucfmikes

Ahh cancel culture:

* If it's on social media it isn't credible. Unless of course I say it is :rolleyes:
* Anything negative on the vaccines is coming from russians and well funded antivaxxers

You guys got to stop watching CNN. Seriously, it's become propaganda central.

There is a reason ol' BK is STILL batting 1000 with some pretty out there calls I might add. Some of my calls were on educated guesses. Like VE tanking very shortly. Nobody believed that. @Crazyhole is on to my secret though.

Having been firmly entrenched on both sides at one time or another, I know how to weed through propaganda. Most of the propaganda is on the jabberwokey side, like 95%

I also am generally pro-mask unlike some of the others I align with. No masks for kids though. Just let them get ro and move on with your life. I have evolved to that position.

Ahh cancel culture:

* If it's on social media it isn't credible. Unless of course I say it is :rolleyes:
* Anything negative on the vaccines is coming from russians and well funded antivaxxers

You guys got to stop watching CNN. Seriously, it's become propaganda central.

There is a reason ol' BK is STILL batting 1000 with some pretty out there calls I might add. Some of my calls were on educated guesses. Like VE tanking very shortly. Nobody believed that. @Crazyhole is on to my secret though.

Having been firmly entrenched on both sides at one time or another, I know how to weed through propaganda. Most of the propaganda is on the jabberwokey side, like 95%

I also am generally pro-mask unlike some of the others I align with. No masks for kids though. Just let them get ro and move on with your life. I have evolved to that position.
Batting 1000 while being on both sides at one time or another. Congrats on your ego. At least the novelist sticks to the script of having always been right on everything ever.

Batting 1000 while being on both sides at one time or another. Congrats on your ego. At least the novelist sticks to the script of having always been right on everything ever.
He is legitimately delusional. Terrifying that idiots like BK are allowed to vote

Last edited:
More insanity of docs being psychotic pushing the jab. 🤦‍♀️

I have witnessed this personally, not once but twice where docs don’t give a shit about patient health . Vaccination status only thing that matters .

It really makes me wonder if they’re getting commission for new sign ups 💰

I have witnessed this personally, not once but twice where docs don’t give a shit about patient health . Vaccination status only thing that matters .

Nobody is reading your shit. It’s Saturday night and football is on. Get a life

I can not in any way possibly overstate just how goddamn stupid you are for thinking Twitter is a valid source of medical information.

Crazy is triggering some posters. 😆
Pretty hard to do when NOBODY is even reading anything. I mean NOBODY😂😂😂

You morons search through Twitter practically all your waking hours. Literally 24/7 and nobody ever reads it. Not even you all.

Takes us about a millisecond to send a GIF or Meme response making fun of you losers

DELUSIONAL

Technical degree
Means that the degree you got from a school is not accredited except at the school itself. There is a standard degree in which at the least takes 4 years and there is a technical degree which can take as little as 4 weeks. Usually the schools that offer technical degrees are for-profit private schools which tend to butcher the course. Such as taking out the standard liberal art requirements, Taking out the requirements for advanced classes, etc.

For the most part they are not accepted by other schools except the school you got it from. They tend to not be valued by employers. Due to the fact that if a diploma says Masters(type of degree) on it it technically doesn't mean anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT