ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Question

SPTKnight

Four-Star Recruit
Sep 30, 2010
Niceville, FL
Long time member, rare poster here.

My family of 6 is trying to make our first UCF home game in 6-7 years. Our oldest kid is 9, and youngest is just under 2. Do we have to buy the 1 year old a ticket?

We are planning on heading down from the panhandle for the UCF/SMU game (hopefully to watch a couple of top 25 teams).

My family of 6 is trying to make our first UCF home game in 6-7 years. Our oldest kid is 9, and youngest is just under 2. Do we have to buy the 1 year old a ticket?

We are planning on heading down from the panhandle for the UCF/SMU game (hopefully to watch a couple of top 25 teams).
Many schools don’t need you to buy a 2 year old a ticket but also many teams do require this. UCF is one of the many that require it unfortunately.

I have a 2 year old as well. It’s hard to take them to games, or anywhere you need them to sit still for that matter. Good luck, you’ll need it to actually watch/enjoy the game…

Reactions: SPTKnight
I thought if they sit in your lap they dont need a ticket? Its been 14 years since i had a 1 year old last. Can’t remember what we did.

Just check him in with the strollers, visit between quarters.*

You should call the ticket office to confirm, but according a site I found in the past when I was looking for my child, it lists UCF as needing a ticket for all admissions. Don’t know why they would list that without knowing for sure but always good to check for yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT