ADVERTISEMENT

Tillerson (and Fake News)

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
Moving to the Cooler
I'm sorry, but let's get one thing clear ...

Here's a good one. Remember when NYT broke the story of Tillerson leaving? Trump went apeshit on his fake news BS and Tillerson is great and we love each other. Yeah. And then he quit 3 weeks later.
BOO HOO! Negative story about Trump!
Actually, Tillerson and Trump had a good working relationship. It was 100% fake news.

I read Tillerson's full transcript, and then watched as much as was recorded. He was not talking about Trump. He was talking about the DC swamp and the US media.

The US media kept saying Tillerson was talking about Trump, when he was not.

Tillerson is the best Secretary of State we've had in the 21st Century, even over Colin Powell. He was wrongly and repeatedly demonized.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Jesus Christ you actually are a moron. It was not fake news, the leak was correct, tillerson was fired within days of trump trump calling the leak fake news.

Reactions: MavTechKnight
Moving to the Cooler

Actually, Tillerson and Trump had a good working relationship. It was 100% fake news.

I read Tillerson's full transcript, and then watched as much as was recorded. He was not talking about Trump. He was talking about the DC swamp and the US media.

Tillerson is the best Secretary of State we've had in the 21st Century, even over Colin Powell. He was wrongly and repeatedly demonized.

He really wasn't. Pompeo has already been much better in most every aspect.

Moving to the Cooler

Agree 100% Tillerson did a lot that went unnoticed thanks to Trump being a jackwagon looking for credit that he didnt deserve.

Reactions: UCFBS
Moving to the Cooler

You're missing the point. I'm not talking about their relationship. I'm talking about the fact the media broke a story about Tillerson quitting and Trump denied it. In the end, the media was correct!!

Moving to the Cooler

What part of the report on Tillerson being fired ended up being fake?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
You're missing the point. I'm not talking about their relationship. I'm talking about the fact the media broke a story about Tillerson quitting and Trump denied it. In the end, the media was correct!!
No, you missed the point. What did Trump deny? He denied they were having issues.

I don't blame Tillerson for quitting. The US media and the DC swamp hated him. Tillerson repeatedly called out both the media and DC in his speech, and the US media kept saying it was Trump.

That's literally how screwed up we are now, thanx to the US media.

No, you missed the point. What did Trump deny? He denied they were having issues.

I don't blame Tillerson for quitting. The US media and the DC swamp hated him. Tillerson repeatedly called out both the media and DC in his speech, and the US media kept saying it was Trump.

That's literally how screwed up we are now, thanx to the US media.
Trump denied that Tillerson was on the verge of quitting? Who cares about all that other stuff? Stop blaming the media for how screwed up we are. Its not the media that told the world that Putin was more reliable than the US Intelligence Community.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Trump denied that Tillerson was on the verge of quitting ... over the alleged (and repeated denied) "moron" comment 8 months earlier?
^ FIFY

Watching the US media act like children over an alleged, and repeatedly denied by Tillerson, comment some 8 months earlier was getting old. I don't know about you, but I don't know any boss who has a problem with a rumor that is 8 months old.

It's important to recognize that huge detail. ;)

Who cares about all that other stuff? Stop blaming the media for how screwed up we are. Its not the media that told the world that Putin was more reliable than the US Intelligence Community.
For Obama too. That's the thing.

Did you actually read the US intelligence reports? Or the new Dutch ones? Or the Czechs for the last decade?!

They don't deny many actors have been interfering since last decade, and their 'control' by the Russians have not changed since before the Georgian war!

It's 100% the US media narrative that's the problem. Heck, the US media has been the proven tool for the Russians since W. sent Coast Guard Cutters to deliver humanitarian aid to Georgians.

Even the Czech BIS made that fact public to get the US media to WTF up that they were being used by Putin ... a decade ago!

But nope, it's only when the Russians favor a non-interference Republican candidate like Trump. WTF?!

Liberals suffering from TDS honestly obsess over the most worthless, inconsequential shit that I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Liberals suffering from TDS honestly obsess over the most worthless, inconsequential shit that I’ve ever seen.
I don't know about all Liberals on all things, but the US media obsession over Tillerson and the moron comment literally lasted a full school year.

It was literally like watching a bunch of 3rd graders. And the US media wonders why Americans really don't care?

Acosta with Sanders is yet another example. Yes, many Americans don't like the President questioning the value of the media, but Acosta looked like a kid who was schooled by a teacher who wouldn't take his bait.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT