ADVERTISEMENT

Tillerson fired

Bob, stop being an dumb redneck. If you don't like people insulting you, stop giving them good reason to insult you.

So nothing bad has happened from the turnover in the WH besides giving the left and never Trumpers faux rage ammo?

As Sec of State, Tillerson did not lead the effort to bomb a leader out of power and destabilize that nation to the benefit of Jihadis everywhere. Unlike a former Sec State with the initials HRC.
So he has that accomplishment.
Watching you idiots continue to make excuses for our joke of a President is hysterical. It really never gets old. He would have to sodomize a wombat on live television while stabbing an infant for you to actually even begin to think about saying something bad about him.
Sorry, but I'm 100% with 85 here.

The US media calls them "Syrian refugees" for political reasons. They like to keep people from looking at Libya ... and Clinton. Even the NY Times pointed out that hypocrisy several years back.

Yea, Hillary and Obama were the ones who bombed the middle east and destabilized the whole place.

Sorry, but I'm 100% with 85 here.

The US media calls them "Syrian refugees" for political reasons. They like to keep people from looking at Libya ... and Clinton. Even the NY Times pointed out that hypocrisy several years back.

The WaPo just ran a story on Egypt and Libya. The DOD estimate that 6,000 Jihadis now occupy the empty wasteland in eastern Libya and western Egypt that was left ungoverned.

It’s arguably a bigger long term threat to the west than the ISIS caliphate in the Levant ever was

Reactions: UCFBS
Yea, Hillary and Obama were the ones who bombed the middle east and destabilized the whole place.
Actually, yes.

W. put boots on the ground, which tends to stabilize a lot better. It's not ideal to go in the first place, but if you do, yes, troops are the ultimate stability.

In Obama v. Clinton, there is no question, Clinton was 10x worse.

Obama was just stupid enough to believe her. NATO never advocated regime change. But when Clinton made it her main argument, NATO finally agreed to it.

Obama then became the first President to violate the War Powers Act, which I blame Clinton far more than Obama (but it was his administration). At least Obama got Congressional support on Syria, let alone W. got Congress to sign off on Iraq. And don't start the 'W. lied' crap, because Clinton saw the same intelligence, and was all for regime change in Iraq.

Again, 2006 is when I started fearing Progressives more than Conservatives. Libya is when that view solidified

Clinton is a war hawk, and a 'bypass rule of law' one. There's a reason the Russians hate Hillary.

At least W., and even Obama initially, got Congressional support. Although I hate both of them because they sold a lot of 'pork' for war votes.

Reactions: UCFWayne
good fire, He is a good man and could have been a good Sec of State, for someone whom he shared beliefs. Sec of state needs to be a mirror of prez.

good fire, He is a good man and could have been a good Sec of State, for someone whom he shared beliefs. Sec of state needs to be a mirror of prez.
I don't think Tillerson ever conflicted with the President. I honestly think it was made up BS by the US media, or a 3rd hand quote probably well out of context.

E.g., "That was a moronic move," said to a friend, but someone overheard.

ADVERTISEMENT