ADVERTISEMENT

Tillerson fired

lol isn't Tillerson currently in Africa on an official State Dept visit?

It's probably best that he is replaced since he and Trump were rarely on the same page. But doing this when he's on an official trip is crappy.

It's probably best that he is replaced since he and Trump were rarely on the same page. But doing this when he's on an official trip is crappy.
They recalled him early.

A lot of lefties are already trying to claim that this is Trump getting rid of Tillerson purely because he was critical of Russia, but he just nominated Pompeo, a guy who is absolutely tougher on Russia than Tillerson was.

Pompeo is a stronger presence to have in the N. Korean talks.

Lost in all this is the sexist misogynist appointing the first woman to ever serve as CIA Director.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Lost in all this is the sexist misogynist appointing the first woman to ever serve as CIA Director.

You are right, clearly it was impossible for Trump to have sexually assaulted those 13 + women now that he appointed the first woman D/CIA. Good catch!

You are right, clearly it was impossible for Trump to have sexually assaulted those 13 + women now that he appointed the first woman D/CIA. Good catch!

Worked for Bill. He has been accused of outright rape for 30 years, yet got a total pass because he was married to the great feminist hope. Or something.

Worked for Bill. He has been accused of outright rape for 30 years, yet got a total pass because he was married to the great feminist hope. Or something.

So you consider being impeached a "total pass".

Also evidently according to you it's ok to ignore crimes because people got away with them in the past?

You have some very interesting moral standards.

So you consider being impeached a "total pass".

Also evidently according to you it's ok to ignore crimes because people got away with them in the past?

You have some very interesting moral standards.

lol yea ok. More idiocy and dumb statements.

His impeachment had absolutely nothing to do with that fact that he likely did rape Juanita Broddarick. It had everything to do with the fact that he used his power to lure a young intern into blowing him, and then lied under oath about it. The rape, and the other assault charges, were totally swept aside from everyone in the DNC establishment since he was great for their party and everyone fawned over Hillary as the next heir apparent.

I don't give Trump a pass for anything. However thus far I am not aware of anyone claiming that he actually raped them, as was the case with Bill Clinton. Yet Trump is being attacked by the exact same people who would have been giddy to have Bill back in the White House. It's hypocrisy at the highest.

lol yea ok. More idiocy and dumb statements.

His impeachment had absolutely nothing to do with that fact that he likely did rape Juanita Broddarick. It had everything to do with the fact that he used his power to lure a young intern into blowing him, and then lied under oath about it. The rape, and the other assault charges, were totally swept aside from everyone in the DNC establishment since he was great for their party and everyone fawned over Hillary as the next heir apparent.

I don't give Trump a pass for anything. However thus far I am not aware of anyone claiming that he actually raped them, as was the case with Bill Clinton. Yet Trump is being attacked by the exact same people who would have been giddy to have Bill back in the White House. It's hypocrisy at the highest.

Good to know that according to 85's "standard for giving a shit" must include rape, those 13+ sexual assault allegations aren't enough to give a damn.

It's hilarious that you can even bring up the term "hypocrisy" given what you just typed is the literal definition of hypocrisy.

why isnt the first female director of the CIA the bigger news of the day? oh yea the media bias...

Don't let conspiracy theories get in the way of the fact that firing the Secretary of State is a slightly bigger story than who is running the CIA.

Good to know that according to 85's "standard for giving a shit" must include rape, those 13+ sexual assault allegations aren't enough to give a damn.

It's hilarious that you can even bring up the term "hypocrisy" given what you just typed is the literal definition of hypocrisy.

I'm sorry that you're too stupid and too frequently butthurt when reading my posts to understand the context here.

I'm sorry that you're too stupid and too frequently butthurt when reading my posts to understand the context here.

Aaaaand right to insults, when you realize you have been embarrassed yet again. I'm sure there will be someone around to call you out...holding my breath...

Tillerson was about to out Trumps rape dungeon and release tapes of Trump and Putin talking during the election. Trump is just trying to cover up even more lies and collusion.

A day after his harsh words on Putin and he has to find out on Twitter. Drumph doesn't even have the decency to do it in person or the very least by the phone.

If you keep spinning this turnover and chaos you are just treating politics like your Football team. Trump is a disaster

If you keep spinning this turnover and chaos you are just treating politics like your Football team. Trump is a disaster

Yea. Or, we just don't go into faux hysterics when people change over.

You guys are funny. For months I heard about what a disaster Tillerson was, couldn't get State staffed, wasn't engaged on key matters, etc etc etc. Now he's fired, and suddenly it's a crisis that he's been replaced.

Yea. Or, we just don't go into faux hysterics when people change over.

You guys are funny. For months I heard about what a disaster Tillerson was, couldn't get State staffed, wasn't engaged on key matters, etc etc etc. Now he's fired, and suddenly it's a crisis that he's been replaced.
Look at the amount of turnover in just 14 months. That is not normal and it all goes back to Trump.
DYK2rENWkAA2AEi.jpg

yes I'm aware Hannity is there as a joke

Reactions: NinjaKnight
A day after his harsh words on Putin and he has to find out on Twitter. Drumph doesn't even have the decency to do it in person or the very least by the phone.

Who has suffered because of turnover? What policies have failed because of turnover? You say this has been a disaster but don't provide any evidence of the disaster or point to anything that has been negatively affected by the turnover. All emotion.

I actually think this was a smart move by Trump. Tillerson was a disaster. You had career diplomats doing menial jobs, resignations all over the place. I have a buddy who works there, he’s told me politics aside the morale of the entire place is shot.

Pompeo may be a hawk, but he earned respect at the CIA for sticking up for the agency. Hopefully he can do the same at State.

And I really like Haspel as CIA director. She’s a career Intel person who has the respect of the agency, moreso than a politician like Pompeo. She’s done it all with the CIA including “getting her hands dirty” while running a black site in Thailand. In my opinion she’s a better fit there than Pompeo.

Because the Secretary of State being fired is bigger news? It's one of the most important positions there is.
you are right sec state is bigger position and bigger news in general. i just have the feeling if this were obama presidency, the news would barely mention the sec state firing and would focus on the first female cia director is all.

Tillerson is the best Secretary of State we've had since Colin Powell. I hate how the US media demonized him. It was wholly unwarranted, and was part of the DC-Servant-Lobbyist complex backlash, which the US media represents.

The Chinese, the Russians, most everyone praised him for his ability to work through the details, and come to agreements everyone could respect. The man got more done on North Korea than any Secretary since Powell ... and in far less than time than Powell did.

He, along with Mad Dog, are Trumps two (2) best picks. It was a huge mistake to remove him. Tillerson should have no end of opportunities. In fact, it sounded like Trump basically said so, even when he fired him.

As Sec of State, Tillerson did not lead the effort to bomb a leader out of power and destabilize that nation to the benefit of Jihadis everywhere. Unlike a former Sec State with the initials HRC.

So he has that accomplishment.

Reactions: UCFBS
Watching you idiots continue to make excuses for our joke of a President is hysterical. It really never gets old. He would have to sodomize a wombat on live television while stabbing an infant for you to actually even begin to think about saying something bad about him.

Watching you idiots continue to make excuses for our joke of a President is hysterical. It really never gets old. He would have to sodomize a wombat on live television while stabbing an infant for you to actually even begin to think about saying something bad about him.

So no facts about the alleged detriment that the turnover is causing, just more name calling and emotional vomit.

A looming trade war, possible historic negotiations with North Korea, and Russia getting into it with our biggest ally while parading around videos of nuking Florida.

Sounds like great timing to me.

Dolt.

As Sec of State, Tillerson did not lead the effort to bomb a leader out of power and destabilize that nation to the benefit of Jihadis everywhere. Unlike a former Sec State with the initials HRC.

So he has that accomplishment.

Hilary Rage continues!!

Reactions: sideshow2313
A looming trade war, possible historic negotiations with North Korea, and Russia getting into it with our biggest ally while parading around videos of nuking Florida.

Sounds like great timing to me.

Dolt.

Who getting fired or leaving caused any of those? More emotional diarrhea.

TDS is a serious mental health issue in here.

Last edited:
Lefties get pissed when Trump hires former Exxon Big Oil Exec Tillerson for Secretary of State.

Lefties get pissed when Trump fires former Exxon Big Oil Exec Tillerson as Secretary of State.

Who getting fired or leaving caused any of those? More emotional diarrhea.

TDS is a serious mental health issue in here.

Bob, stop being an dumb redneck. If you don't like people insulting you, stop giving them good reason to insult you.

Lefties get pissed when Trump hires former Exxon Big Oil Exec Tillerson for Secretary of State.

Lefties get pissed when Trump fires former Exxon Big Oil Exec Tillerson as Secretary of State.

They're also now outright lying and trying to convince people that Trump fired him because he "got tough with Russia". Despite the fact that Trump just replaced him with a guy that is 3x harder on Russia and has been a hawk his entire life. And then there's the fact that the people making these claims are the same ones who were laughing at Romney in 2012 when he asserted that Russia is our biggest geopolitical foe.

They're also now outright lying and trying to convince people that Trump fired him because he "got tough with Russia". Despite the fact that Trump just replaced him with a guy that is 3x harder on Russia and has been a hawk his entire life. And then there's the fact that the people making these claims are the same ones who were laughing at Romney in 2012 when he asserted that Russia is our biggest geopolitical foe.

It's what is so fun about politics. Obama, Hillary, and Biden all mocked Romney for talking about Russia still being a danger .... now several years later all they can talk about is Russia. Haha.... politicians are the dumbest among us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT