ADVERTISEMENT

Time cover, DT Jr

cnsaguy

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2002
I saw this today in the Dr office and it struck me that the highlighted word on his upper lip had to be intentional. Subliminal at it's finest.

170713080442-donald-trump-jr-time-cover-780x439.jpg

Reactions: MACHater02
I have a subscription to Time Magazine. It has a good summary of non-political news and if you skip one editorial from a far left columnist, Time would become slightly Republican.

I have a subscription to Time Magazine. It has a good summary of non-political news and if you skip one editorial from a far left columnist, Time would become slightly Republican.
Like this one?

http://time.com/4877364/trump-boy-s...utm_medium=social&xid=time_socialflow_twitter

How to Keep Donald Trump from Spreading His Toxic Masculinity to Future Generations

"I thought this new generation of boys would grow up seeing girls as their equals, and I thought this new generation of girls would come of age expecting and demanding respect and seats at the tables of power — that we’d all believe strength comes in many forms, that might isn’t always right and that all people are worthy. I was hopeful that 30 years from now those same young people would be grown adults, that women in leadership would be normalized and that men taking paternity leave would make you an average father, not a hero.

Instead, a nation of children has a bully-in-chief who is such an extreme caricature of toxic masculinity that he focuses on his victories, his blustering power and his wealth even when talking to a crowd of Boy Scouts. "

"Sure, it’s normal as a teenager to think mostly about yourself. But that is why these boys need a role model to ask them to think beyond themselves. These boys need a role model to tell them it’s not all just about them, that they’re required to think about the greater good, that perhaps they must sacrifice their own ease to make way for someone who has had it harder. They need a role model to point out all the ways they have been lucky, and that it’s their duty given their privilege to work hard to make the world a fairer, more equitable place. They need a role model to tell them that being a good man means being kind and compassionate, empathic and caring, giving and loving
."

Like this one?

http://time.com/4877364/trump-boy-s...utm_medium=social&xid=time_socialflow_twitter

How to Keep Donald Trump from Spreading His Toxic Masculinity to Future Generations

"I thought this new generation of boys would grow up seeing girls as their equals, and I thought this new generation of girls would come of age expecting and demanding respect and seats at the tables of power — that we’d all believe strength comes in many forms, that might isn’t always right and that all people are worthy. I was hopeful that 30 years from now those same young people would be grown adults, that women in leadership would be normalized and that men taking paternity leave would make you an average father, not a hero.

Instead, a nation of children has a bully-in-chief who is such an extreme caricature of toxic masculinity that he focuses on his victories, his blustering power and his wealth even when talking to a crowd of Boy Scouts. "

"Sure, it’s normal as a teenager to think mostly about yourself. But that is why these boys need a role model to ask them to think beyond themselves. These boys need a role model to tell them it’s not all just about them, that they’re required to think about the greater good, that perhaps they must sacrifice their own ease to make way for someone who has had it harder. They need a role model to point out all the ways they have been lucky, and that it’s their duty given their privilege to work hard to make the world a fairer, more equitable place. They need a role model to tell them that being a good man means being kind and compassionate, empathic and caring, giving and loving
."

[eyeroll]o_O[sick][roll]

So many emotions elicited.

Like this one?

."
I don't think it's in the paper version and actually the magazine mostly covers non-political stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT