ADVERTISEMENT

tonight 9pm ESPN2 UCF @SMU

Nailed it. Great ball movement getting it into Tacko and kicking it around.

We have the LEAD!!!

I can’t believe how bad our free throw shooting is. Also where’s Rokas?

FTs are killing us.

I haven’t see Rokas either. Rotate him in. Would really like to see what he could do vs SMU. He could be great against them.

Playing ok without two of our top players. Need to make free throws though.

FTs are killing us.

I haven’t see Rokas either. Rotate him in. Would really like to see what he could do vs SMU. He could be great against them.
He hasn't been playing much. I'm assuming he isn't comfortable in our offense yet. He's a stretch 4 but they haven't gotten him open shots much.

Would really like to see DeJesus driving more and Dayon shooting more 3s.

AJ has been beast.

Defense has been solid.

Out hustled on every board. Stagnant offense of perimeter passing until the shot clock is at 6-8 then either heave up a shot or drive with 3 defenders in the paint. Reminds me of the DJ era.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Out hustled on every board. Stagnant offense of perimeter passing until the shot clock is at 6-8 then either heave up a shot or drive with 3 defenders in the paint. Reminds me of the DJ era.
Also tacko is god awful this year. Keep his uncoordinated ass on the bench in favor of a roation of Rokas/Brown.

only lossed by 5 on road to best team in conference without our PG. Not bad.
They’re maybe the 3rd best team in the conference. And that’s only if we’re assuming we’re 4th. Cinci and witchita st are much better teams than SMU.

We desperately need bj back but I don’t think he’s magically going to fix all our offensive woes. Tacko does not look good, if it’s not a wide open basket he’s mostly likely going to miss or get stripped. He has absolutely no post game which is ridiculous to say about someone 7’6. Our free throw shooting is horrendous and we have no perimeter shooters... I could go on. This team might have had the most hype coming into the season as any UCF basketball team ever but we’re seeing a much bigger work in progress than previously thought.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Tacko does not look good, if it’s not a wide open basket he’s mostly likely going to miss or get stripped. He has absolutely no post game which is ridiculous to say about someone 7’6.
He must have been injured most of his off time because certainly hasn't worked on improving his overall game.

Tough loss. SMU is very good especially at home.

Free throw shooting is the only glaring bad stat at the end of the game. If we make 12-14 instead of 6-14, we win the game. Playing long minutes have to contribute to that.

Only 9 assists too.

DeJesus and Dayon can be great scoring threats. Hopefully they continue to develop. I don’t remember Allen taking 11 shots...

AJ was a beast toknight.

Don’t think anyone expected us to win even if we had BJ. Can’t wait for him to return.

Regardless of how Tacko looked or no BJ to lead us right now, our chances are better toward the end of the regular season to win these big conference games.

Actually per 40 minutes and considering rust post injury and no BJ, Tacko statistically is better so far this year. Especially his points per game.

They’re maybe the 3rd best team in the conference. And that’s only if we’re assuming we’re 4th. Cinci and witchita st are much better teams than SMU.

We desperately need bj back but I don’t think he’s magically going to fix all our offensive woes. Tacko does not look good, if it’s not a wide open basket he’s mostly likely going to miss or get stripped. He has absolutely no post game which is ridiculous to say about someone 7’6. Our free throw shooting is horrendous and we have no perimeter shooters... I could go on. This team might have had the most hype coming into the season as any UCF basketball team ever but we’re seeing a much bigger work in progress than previously thought.
As soon as Dawkins went out for year this teams chances of being good dropped in half. He was going to be the offensive weapon we needed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT