ADVERTISEMENT

Too many Fatties....

So, to further @barrister1602's 'education,' I submit the alleged (NOT) 'fattie of the day' ...
Yes, I know, I'm being 'too serious,' but still ... let's have some fun!

Queue the 'you're a misogynist' responses in 5, 4 ...

Last edited:
So, to further @barrister1602's 'education,' I submit the alleged (NOT) 'fattie of the day' ...
Yes, I know, I'm being 'too serious,' but still ... let's have some fun!

Queue the 'you're a misogynist' responses in 5, 4 ...
I admit she almost goes to the 'other extreme,' but still ... that 27" waist for that size woman. Just wanted to showcase a woman who his quite slender and not fat, but at extreme dimensions.

To each his own.

I admit she almost goes to the 'other extreme,' but still ... that 27" waist for that size woman. Just wanted to showcase a woman who his quite slender and not fat, but at extreme dimensions.

To each his own.
You can have that cow. Not hawt at all. I bet her vag smells musty.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Yet another fat nasty skank from BS.

Still waiting for your opus from the FCC that outlaws bewbs. Pins and needles.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Note: plastering photos of yourself on IG does not make you a “model”

Yet another fat nasty skank from BS.
Hard pass
I'm still wondering how many people agree with @KnighttimeJoe or not, or are willing to admit they would take a round with one or both of them, maybe multiple times. At least @UCFRogerz will entertain the thought.

My PM box is open if anyone wants to admit in private. I will keep names confidential.

If anything, some of you guys are just proving why women are far more inhibited from being themselves and open in public. There's always a guy ready to cut her down. And that leads to the whole reality women have to deal with.

Especially women who have a base structure that isn't ever going to hit 24", much less 22", at their waist, or ever less than 38" in the chest, once fully developed.

Still waiting for your opus from the FCC that outlaws bewbs. Pins and needles.
I gotta admit, I'm having trouble finding a 'hard ruling' other than various, anecdotal situations, including the studies on FCC hypocrisy -- e.g., allowing a less covered woman that wasn't as busty, while banning another in the same event or time slot.

The industry bias is clear, and that is dollar-driven. This includes late teenage models were dropped when they 'developed further.' But I cannot find the exact by-law on the US FCC, other than they have a limit on coverage.

Guess it's just statistics that the largest the breast, the more that might be exposed, area-wise, in an equivalent top. That's the only thing I can now offer.

Last edited:
Note: plastering photos of yourself on IG does not make you a “model”
Funny, they said the same thing about a number of women, including Charlotte McKinney on IG before she signed with Carl Jr's/Hardee's.

IG has produced so many models that would have never had contracts through the traditional media-exposure route. It also allows for the discovery of a whole industry of models that are basically non-existent in mainstream modeling.

In fact, so far, I've resisted the temptation to start posting the IG of some actual, semi-famous models (who have 6-7 figure/annual contracts), which might cause you guys to say 'fattie' as well. All because you don't see them on TV.

Again, my whole point is that all you guys see are bottom-heavy, 40"+ hip, but sub-D cup, 'full figured women' on TV. There is actually an entire industry of wider, 40"+ bust models that are hourglass or apple shaped models that you just never see on TV, but are in all sorts of ads.

The definition of 'fattie' ranges greatly, especially when a woman has a small waist compared to her bust. I mean, considering a significant percentage of women out there are post-pregnancy, and they have permanent structural changes, there is a huge market for models that look like them too.

Please stop posting IGs of dudes.
Slavic women, including eastern Slavic, get that regularly. The First Lady has as well.

I tend to post more Slavic women, from south-north (Czech, Slovenia, Poland, et al.) and eastern (Ukranian, Russian, et al.) women because, statistically, they have some of the highest bust/hip to waist ratios.

'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: The truth about the female adult model industry…'
In another generation, if the current trend of female sizes continue, we'll likely see a shift to a more eastern European modeling favor. It will be interesting to see if the apple and hourglass figures can crack the market, where 80% of women are bottom heavy or straight shaped, with larger bellies and wider hips for the same weight.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5c/94/4c/5c944c2b41e20d3e664c20178bbbd590.jpg
If we are going to post pics of chicks, we need more of this and less of the fatties
Ummm, Mia actually has a 26" waist. She's as close to a straight shape as a hourglass. The first woman I posted had only a 27" waist (at the same height), even though her bust and hips were much wider. That's kinda the point I'm making.

So I think you just accidentally and indirectly, at least partially, support my point for me by posting her. Mia's not quite considered 'thin' in the adult industry. But at least she's hasn't had any augmentation either.

Last edited:
I will say ... Fat chicks give the most eager blow jobs. If I only have to stick my dick in her mouth, then a Fatty with a pretty face is acceptable.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Ummm, Mia actually has a 26" waist. She's as close to a straight shape as a hourglass. The first woman I posted had only a 27" waist, even though her bust and hips were much wider. That's kinda the point I'm making.

So I think you just accidentally and indirectly, at least partially, support my point for me by posting her. Mia's not quite considered 'thin' in the adult industry. But at least she's hasn't had any augmentation either.

I don't care what these girls' dimensions are. They look like horses.

I don't care what these girls' dimensions are. They look like horses.
To each his own.

I completely admit the 1st women I posted would stretch things for some, especially being eastern Slavic. The 3rd woman I posted has more of the Anna Nicole Smith flair, and has become quite famous in Europe. As I said, I was holding back some of the established models.

That said, I'm not 'big' on @Crazyhole's Mia. While she's pretty, she just comes off with that "garden variety" platinum or bleached looks that dominates the adult industry. So as far as blondes, I'm far more partial to the 2nd woman I posted, Maria, when it comes to looks.

Again, there is this whole market that IG has exposed that you'll never find in US media and on TV.

To each his own.

I completely admit the 1st women I posted would stretch things for some, especially being eastern Slavic. The 3rd woman I posted has more of the Anna Nicole Smith flair, and has become quite famous in Europe. As I said, I was holding back some of the established models.

That said, I'm not 'big' on @Crazyhole's Mia. While she's pretty, she just comes off with that "garden variety" platinum or bleached looks that dominates the adult industry. So as far as blondes, I'm far more partial to the 2nd woman I posted, Maria, when it comes to looks.

Again, there is this whole market that IG has exposed that you'll never find in US media and on TV.

It's absolutely fine if you find these chicks to be hot. Like you said, to each their own. Thing is, you are posting the "best-ofs" in your opinion to prove a point and each has a very odd look to them, whether it be their face, their body, or huge tits with a small waist. Moreover, I can't remember the last time I ever encountered someone who had enormous tits like that with a tiny waist. That to me is quite unbelievable and seemingly quite the anomaly to what you usually see. Yes, it might be fragment of the populace, but there isn't much about it that really relates to any larger framed girls. Most of them still struggle with weight in their midsections. Were you to make an argument in that direction, I could see it, but damn dude, that is not what I am seeing.

Reactions: UCFBS
It's absolutely fine if you find these chicks to be hot. Like you said, to each their own. Thing is, you are posting the "best-ofs" in your opinion to prove a point and each has a very odd look to them, whether it be their face, their body, or huge tits with a small waist. Moreover, I can't remember the last time I ever encountered someone who had enormous tits like that with a tiny waist. That to me is quite unbelievable and seemingly quite the anomaly to what you usually see. Yes, it might be fragment of the populace, but there isn't much about it that really relates to any larger framed girls. Most of them still struggle with weight in their midsections. Were you to make an argument in that direction, I could see it, but damn dude, that is not what I am seeing.
Fair enough.

Also keep in mind it wasn't the breasts I was focus on, but the entire 'full figured' industry gravitates towards spoon shaped ladies, and well away from hourglass or apple shapes. They make up 20% of the 'full figured' market, which is significant enough.

It's a real PITA that they get thrown in the 'just another fattie' category, when it's a shape. When they gain weight, it doesn't go into their belly first, but their bust and hips more, especially as they leave their early 20s.

I've been with my wife since she was 18, and it was interesting to see her body change over time, especially 25+. It's extremely difficult to find even 'fattie' dresses that fit her, and forget stores like 'Torrid' and the like.

A lot of women 25+ are in that same boat, they will never be a size 6 or smaller, no matter how much they diet, and are most healthy size 10, because they are wider hourglass or apple shapes. The market caters to the 80% that are bottom heavy or straight.

At least in North America. Europe is a bit different at least.

To each his own.

Who is Mia? Or is that an acronym that I'm unaware of?

Who is Mia? Or is that an acronym that I'm unaware of?
Unless I'm mistaken, you posted a picture of Mia Malkova (5'7", 34-26-36", claims 125lbs. -- doubt it), an adult star. I could be wrong though, but it's photoshopped a bit heavy (retouched, possibly even around her body too).
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5c/94/4c/5c944c2b41e20d3e664c20178bbbd590.jpg
If we are going to post pics of chicks, we need more of this and less of the fatties
Even Mia couldn't be a mainstream model with that 26" waist, they want 22" and maybe 24" max at 5'7". Most women find themselves pushed towards either 'alternative outlets' (IG), or the adult industry (as in Mia's case).

This is even more so what Olyria ran into, especially at a much larger waist (31") and booming bust and hips (>>40") at only a modest height (5'5"). So she settled in the relatively inexpensive country of Spain, and started pushing her own brand into the mainstream, eventually catching on throughout European brands.

Last edited:
Unless I'm mistaken, you posted a picture of Mia Malkova (5'7", 34-26-36", claims 125lbs. -- doubt it), an adult star. I could be wrong though, but it's photoshopped a bit heavy (retouched, possibly even around her body too).
Even Mia couldn't be a mainstream model with that 26" waist, they want 22" and maybe 24" max at 5'7". Most women find themselves pushed towards either 'alternative outlets' (IG), or the adult industry (as in Mia's case).

This is even more so what Olyria ran into, especially at a much larger waist (31") and booming bust and hips (>>40") at only a modest height (5'5"). So she settled in the relatively inexpensive country of Spain, and started pushing her own brand into the mainstream, eventually catching on throughout European brands.

That ain't Mia.

Reactions: UCFWayne
fan of mia khalifa but im just a racists*
She's a petite, but augmented body. She does have the 'geek girl' look down though.

Why?
Just go to Winn Dixie or Walmart if that is your fetish.
No, that's my point. A lot of the bottom-heavy cliches do fit there. But that's not who I'm talking about.

I'm talking about women who really differentiate their figures as being completely well away from the standard, 80% of weight into their bellies and/or hips. When men (and some women) classify and categorize such women as 'just another fattie,' and the North American clothing industry doesn't cater to them at all, it's really frustrating for them, day-in, day-out.

I mean, is Maria there really that much of a standard, ugly 'fattie'? Or the figures on some of the other ladies, even if you don't care for their Slavic looks neck-up? These aren't exactly women you see at Winn Dixie or Walmart either.

She's a petite, but augmented body. She does have the 'geek girl' look down though.

No, that's my point. A lot of the bottom-heavy cliches do fit there. But that's not who I'm talking about.

I'm talking about women who really differentiate their figures as being completely well away from the standard, 80% of weight into their bellies and/or hips. When men (and some women) classify and categorize such women as 'just another fattie,' and the North American clothing industry doesn't cater to them at all, it's really frustrating for them, day-in, day-out.

I mean, is Maria there really that much of a standard, ugly 'fattie'? Or the figures on some of the other ladies, even if you don't care for their Slavic looks neck-up? These aren't exactly women you see at Winn Dixie or Walmart either.

Jesus cries when you touch yourself while looking at her IG page.

Reactions: UCFBS
Jesus cries when you touch yourself while looking at her IG page.
Hey man, I just thank my Creator that I 'woke up' early in my teenage years to what I really like, and realized I had been 'programmed' by the US media to look at women all wrong.

I mean, to each his own, but I've known a lot of unhappy husbands over the years, especially as they grow old with their spouses. They really didn't look at what they really liked, whatever that may be, and went more 'trophy' than what their eyes (among other things) told them they liked.

Granted, most were young, while most late 20s men are more 'honest with themselves,' marrying what they really like. And having a child changes everything, entrapping a lot of relationships for another 18+ years, and especially changing her figure too -- although sometimes for the better in the eyes of some husbands.

But how many WC readers here are too afraid to admit, here in public, that some of the ladies I posted where not that bad? At least in the overall body, or at least unique and definitely worth of a 'go' at least once int heir lives?

Hey man, I just thank my Creator that I 'woke up' early in my teenage years to what I really like, and realized I had been 'programmed' by the US media to look at women all wrong.

I mean, to each his own, but I've known a lot of unhappy husbands over the years, especially as they grow old with their spouses. They really didn't look at what they really liked, whatever that may be, and went more 'trophy' than what their eyes (among other things) told them they liked.

Granted, most were young, while most late 20s men are more 'honest with themselves,' marrying what they really like. And having a child changes everything, entrapping a lot of relationships for another 18+ years, and especially changing her figure too -- although sometimes for the better in the eyes of some husbands.

But how many WC readers here are too afraid to admit, here in public, that some of the ladies I posted where not that bad? At least in the overall body, or at least unique and definitely worth of a 'go' at least once int heir lives?
:eyes::eyes::eyes:

PREFACE: I'm sticking with non-nude models as much as I can, and only pointing to non-nude Instagram for a reason. Please understand this is on purpose.

I take it you don't watch much pron.
Again, I'm purposely avoiding talking about nude models, let alone beyond that (full adult starlets).

It's important, because women who are fuller hourglass and apple shapes are usually 'redirected' to the 'adult modeling' industry by American agencies, which is sad.
And that's the problem, many do not want to go there, especially in North America. It's more accepted in Europe, especially the farther one gets away from the UK and France, but still, it is a consideration. I'll focus on 'modeling' as long as it's not 'sex,' and avoid the rest ...
The first, debated, "most downloaded woman" in the 20th century -- basically the "Internet battle" of the '90s -- will always be these two (2) women of equal weight ...
  • Mainstream, augmented, but often "freely downloaded" Cindy Margolis (5'7", 36-25-37", 120lbs.)
Versus ...
  • Half-foot shorter, stocky, but all-natural, let alone "pay to download" Danni Ashe (5'2", 40-23-38", 120lbs.)
The Guiness Book of World Records listed both as record holders, separating no pay v. pay for the 'Most Downloaded Woman' titles, even though Ms. Ashe won it by an order of magnitude.
It was clear both Boomers and Gen-X'ers alike wanted curves, even shorter, wider, well away from mainstream figures -- the classic, Sir Mix-a-Lot, "36-24-36? ... maybe if she's 5'3" here applies to heavily favor Ms. Ashe. She was the subject of many early, 21st mainstream business articles on how she 'made herself,' so feel free to read up.
Someone here also mentioned the early, Polish Busty site (circa turn of the century) and their most popular model Ewa Sonnet, who is a classic, apple shape of the same weight. She avoided nudity early on, despite the Polish site's often display, hoping to not hurt her music career.
But eventually she went there, which helped her music career. She's gained weight, is not the same 24" waist at 30 now, and definitely no longer 120lbs, but she is still extremely popular. I'll stick with her 'clean' IG site ...
As you can see from her IG, Ewa has started bringing in other models recently.
This includes a very thick, wide, hourglass Ukranian woman who started life as anonymous "Nina P" and is now published as Xenia Wood at very large dimensions (45-29-42" -- height/weight not published).
Again, there is a huge market for such models in Europe, with mainstream agencies. The US seems to continue to be allergic to such. That's why it's really skewed, and the money and TV exposure is really to blame. It really limits such.

But let's go ahead and call them 'fat' and that's why they aren't alleged 'models,' at least from the North American viewpoint. Also, how well do you think that helps male-female relations in society?

Last edited:
PREFACE: I'm sticking with non-nude models as much as I can, and only pointing to non-nude Instagram for a reason. Please understand this is on purpose.

Again, I'm purposely avoiding talking about nude models, let alone beyond that (full adult starlets).

It's important, because women who are fuller hourglass and apple shapes are usually 'redirected' to the 'adult modeling' industry by American agencies, which is sad.
And that's the problem, many do not want to go there, especially in North America. It's more accepted in Europe, especially the farther one gets away from the UK and France, but still, it is a consideration. I'll focus on 'modeling' as long as it's not 'sex,' and avoid the rest ...
The first, debated, "most downloaded woman" in the 20th century -- basically the "Internet battle" of the '90s -- will always be these two (2) women of equal weight ...
  • Mainstream, augmented, but often "freely downloaded" Cindy Margolis (5'7", 36-25-37", 120lbs.)
Versus ...
  • Half-foot shorter, stocky, but all-natural, let alone "pay to download" Danni Ashe (5'2", 40-23-38", 120lbs.)
The Guiness Book of World Records listed both as record holders, separating no pay v. pay for the 'Most Downloaded Woman' titles, even though Ms. Ashe won it by an order of magnitude.
It was clear both Boomers and Gen-X'ers alike wanted curves, even shorter, wider, well away from mainstream figures -- the classic, Sir Mix-a-Lot, "36-24-36? ... maybe if she's 5'3" here applies to heavily favor Ms. Ashe. She was the subject of many early, 21st mainstream business articles on how she 'made herself,' so feel free to read up.
Someone here also mentioned the early, Polish Busty site (circa turn of the century) and their most popular model Ewa Sonnet, who is a classic, apple shape of the same weight. She avoided nudity early on, despite the Polish site's often display, hoping to not hurt her music career.
But eventually she went there, which helped her music career. She's gained weight, is not the same 24" waist at 30 now, and definitely no longer 120lbs, but she is still extremely popular. I'll stick with her 'clean' IG site ...
This includes a very thick, wide, hourglass Ukranian woman who started life as anonymous "Nina P" and is now published as Xenia Wood at very large dimensions (45-29-42" -- height/weight not published).
Again, there is a huge market for such models in Europe, with mainstream agencies. The US seems to continue to be allergic to such. That's why it's really skewed, and the money and TV exposure is really to blame. It really limits such.

Hombre- let’s just say this. If busty bigger women are your cup of tea then God bless. Just enjoy it and stop worrying about what others think.

Versus ...

But let's go ahead and call them 'fat' and that's why they aren't alleged 'models,' at least from the North American viewpoint. Also, how well do you think that helps male-female relations in society?

Dude, all you have to say is “I like these women.” No one needs a damn dissertation. I read absolutely nothing in your post. I don’t care.

Hombre- let’s just say this. If busty bigger women are your cup of tea then God bless.
Again, it has nothing to do with the bust. And that's the thing. Especially with this argument, "of course if they're fatter, they have a bigger bust." No, no, and no, that has nothing to do with it.

It's the width of the chest dimension, especially on a short woman with only a 23" waist, but a 40" chest, like Ms. Ashe utterly proved.

Just enjoy it and stop worrying about what others think.
I have to because a lot of women who are very shapely not only get called 'fat,' but are utterly thrown into the same camp of women with bellies and fatty rears, while their stomaches are much, much flatter.

That's what I'm trying to point out, and it's very, very important to understand. We men are insulting an entire swath of women, and destroying their self-image, which is utterly non-applicable.

Dude, all you have to say is “I like these women.” No one needs a damn dissertation. I read absolutely nothing in your post. I don’t care.
This has zilch to do with me.

Again, the history of Ms. Ashe tells a lot about the state of what's wrong with modeling in the US, and all the related assumptions. She constantly got the 'fatty' title too, especially since she would have a 27"+ waist and 45"+ chest and 42"+ hips, if she was 'modeling height' of another half-foot.

Yet she blew away every woman in the '90s when it came to downloading statistics, even completely non-nude photos -- over 1B downloads of her just non-nude.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT