Based on resume

No. 1 Texas
Beat uat on the road. Nuff said.

No. 2 Kansas State
Dismantled the reigning Sunbelt Champion

No. 3 Cincinnati
Flexed on the road against Pitt

No. 4 UCF
Went on the road across the country and knocked off a successful Boise State program

No. 5 Oklahoma
Out-gained by Fighting Lashlees. Stats were similar between the two. Sledding was tougher for sockboy when he wasn't throwing against Justin Hodges.

Texas Tech and Baylor (along with Boise State) may be the best 0-2 teams in the country.

Last edited:
You have to be on something strong to have UCF ahead of Oklahoma. This Auburn Legacy joker is something else.

This is a great one here from the forum jester:

“Texas Tech and Baylor (along with Boise State) may be the best 0-2 teams in the country”.

- Auburn Clown aka Malzon Simp

You have to be on something strong to have UCF ahead of Oklahoma. This Auburn Legacy joker is something else.

This is a great one here from the forum jester:

“Texas Tech and Baylor (along with Boise State) may be the best 0-2 teams in the country”.

- Auburn Clown aka Malzon Simp

Oklahoma beat SMU 28-11 in NORMAN. UCF beat SMU 41-19 in Orlando.

SMU had more total yards, one less first down, more plays, and committed TWO turnovers to none by Oklahoma.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan

SMU had more total yards, one less first down, more plays, and committed TWO turnovers to none by Oklahoma.
Boys from Central scored 18 points and zero passing TDs against a team that lost by 37 points last week and allowed 6 passing TDs.

Plumlee has 3 passing TDs this year and 4 INT. That Malzon offense is at full steam right now.

You're comparing teams from last year to this year to make your list lololololol

Based on resume

No. 1 Texas

No. 2 Kansas State

No. 3 Cincinnati

No. 4 UCF
Went on the road across the country and knocked off a successful Boise State program

No. 5 Oklahoma
Out-gained by Fighting Lashlees. Stats were similar between the two. Sledding was tougher for sockboy when he wasn't throwing against Justin Hodges.

Texas Tech and Baylor (along with Boise State) may be the best 0-2 teams in the country.
Are you not the guy who jumped ship on a game where we had the ball with close to 2 minutes, 2 time outs, had a a boatload of 2nd half yards, had a kicker kick 2 50 plus fgs and were down 2 ?

Reactions: PositYourself
Nah, that's crazy. I have the top-five something like this (thru Week 2, not necessarily who I think the best five teams are overall)...

1. Texas
2a. Kansas State
2b. Oklahoma
4. Oklahoma State
5. UCF/Kansas/Cincinnati

Are you not the guy who jumped ship on a game where we had the ball with close to 2 minutes, 2 time outs, had a a boatload of 2nd half yards, had a kicker kick 2 50 plus fgs and were down 2 ?
Nah, that's crazy. I have the top-five something like this (thru Week 2, not necessarily who I think the best five teams are overall)...

1. Texas
2a. Kansas State
2b. Oklahoma
4. Oklahoma State
5. UCF/Kansas/Cincinnati

Went to bed before the Okie game went final. Good call. Cowboys belong at No. 3.

Can't put Chokelahoma over UCF until the schooners beat a team worth a damn on the road.

Boys from Central scored 18 points and zero passing TDs against a team that lost by 37 points last week and allowed 6 passing TDs.

Plumlee has 3 passing TDs this year and 4 INT. That Malzon offense is at full steam right now.
Go away full retard, we have been in 3 big 6 bowl games in the last decade, the miami has beens have done nothing

Don't you have something more productive to do rather than throwing shade on our board? What's the point? We don't give a r@ts arse what you think.

1. Texas
2a. Kansas State
2b. Oklahoma
4. Oklahoma State
5. UCF/Kansas/Cincinnati
Using your logic shouldn't Cincinnati be at least tied at #4? Pittsburgh is better than Arizona State.

Don't you have something more productive to do rather than throwing shade on our board? What's the point? We don't give a r@ts arse what you think.
pc: run your mouse over his username and you should see ignore.
mobile: click on his username and you should see ignore.

I don't understand why people: 1) Respond to him 2) Don't have him on ignore.
I don’t mind the trolling and attention from Miami. Bring it on! He wouldn’t be here if we weren’t relevant. A little in state rivalry would be welcomed and I don’t see USiF providing a challenge anytime soon.

Based on resume

No. 1 Texas

No. 2 Kansas State

No. 3 Cincinnati

No. 4 UCF

No. 5 Oklahoma

So stupid. Leave this forum and never come back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT