ADVERTISEMENT

Tosh is out for GameDay

He can’t rebuild in a week....come home Tosh and have some fun!!!! A break from that mess would do you some good!!!
JWB
Charge On!!!!!

Reactions: ProAttitude
Dude suck it up. My house burned down and I was at school the next day. My clothes did smell a bit smokey.

No ... just no. Orlando is still trying to distance itself from that joke of a movie.

I remember when that came out and even though I knew nothing about it I knew it was a faux documentary type "movie". People were screaming in the theater and thought it was real though. I still laugh about that.

Then again, I'm the same idiot who was looking for Spinal Tap's "Shark Sandwich" for years before I realized it didn't actually exist.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Culpepper would be pretty cool. Dude put us on the map and there could be some funny Bama banter. GOL ain't gonna happen. If BOAT wasn't part of a dumpster fire he would be great.

Honestly, fuuck Daniel Tosh. Seriously, has he even acknowledged UCF since he graduated?

Daniel Tosh is like Tina Louise from Gilligan's Island. Nowhere to be seen until you need some extra publicity when the royalty checks start drying up.

Again, show me a tweet from before the 13-0 season when we were just another also-ran.
He’s always been a UCF fan, but honestly, Does it really matter bro? Enjoy the ride and every piece of publicity that comes with it. I dreamt of this string of seasons, program, accomplishments, etc since sitting in the citrus dump back in 1995 and being called the “sleeping giant”. It’s been a hell of a ride. Be less salty and enjoy the hell out of it, you’ll be a better fan for it.

he visited campus a few years ago before this run and has consistently found ways to use UCF in clips on his show for years
Again, show me a tweet from before the 13-0 season when we were just another also-ran.
Highly doubt you were here before 2013. Tosh has been on board for a while. Naturally he has more to publicize now

Tosh is about as relevant as that goofball that lost it after he got kicked to the curb by Ariana Grande. Culpepper if no one else. Even Mike Kruczek holding Terry Bradshaw's dirty jock strap would be a better choice.

Last edited:
Wayne Brady, Wesley Snipes, Ha-Ha Clinton Dix, Johnny Damon, Scott Stapp, Warren Sapp ... all Orlando natives with a much broader appeal than the one trick pony.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT