ADVERTISEMENT

Tosh is out for GameDay

Whomever they pick, that person needs to go armed with facts and nicely remind Des, Lee and Kirk how according to the their eye test, UCF would get beat big by Auburn in the Peach Bowl.

Yes, because Katy Perry, Dale Jr, and Lil Wayne had strong ties to a college community when they guest picked.
Shaq went to LSU. You want to have a fan of that team. Katy Perry is a big fan of the school she was a guest for. I’m sure Dale is too. Not sure about Lil Wayne.

Reactions: UCF0509
Whomever they pick, that person needs to go armed with facts and nicely remind Des, Lee and Kirk how according to the their eye test, UCF would get beat big by Auburn in the Peach Bowl.
The Guest pickers don’t debate with them for long. Pretty much some small talk and then pick around 10 games.

Katy Perry went to Ole Miss and she wasn't a fan of them or of college football in general, it was set up to promote her album that was coming out

I have so many 'Bama colleagues in Birmingham who are huge Tosh.0 fans because of his Kiffin routines. They'll get a kick out of this ... sent it to all of them. ;)

Reactions: Knight Strength
I have so many 'Bama colleagues in Birmingham who are huge Tosh.0 fans because of his Kiffin routines. They'll get a kick out of this ... sent it to all of them. ;)

These are probably 2 of his best all-time skits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT