ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and national anthem

You’re the moron who thinks he is smarter than the rest of us(hint, you’re not, you’re an idiot) so therefore you and your ilk would be the only one voting. Just turning your logic, or lack there of around.

[roll][roll][roll]

The guy who thinks there is a pedophile ring being run by the democrats in the basement of a washington DC pizza parlor that doesn't even have a basement is telling me that he's smarter than I am.

You are an inbred, idiotic moron who swallows any lie fed to you that makes you think your white power dumbass self is better than other people.

I have always, always hated the NFL and all other Pro Sports all my life.
I have been trying to get people to boycott the NFL since the dog fighting scandal with Michael Vick, to no avail. The White sheeple kept watching, and Vick is still playing and making millions to this day as far as I know. White cucks sitting on their butts and cheering on libtards who kneel because of slight imaginations is the most cucked and ridiculous thing ever. If you have to sit on your butt and watch games, stick with ice hockey, or other snow and ice winter sports.

Say whatever you want about President Trump. However, when it comes to verbal fisticuffs, he's a pit bull that never cowers or backs down to PC correctness.
I hate to admit it, but enjoy President Trump while you can, for he may be a dinosaur. You may never again see a straight, white, male Republican become president again in the United States.

[roll][roll][roll]

The guy who thinks there is a pedophile ring being run by the democrats in the basement of a washington DC pizza parlor that doesn't even have a basement is telling me that he's smarter than I am.

You are an inbred, idiotic moron who swallows any lie fed to you that makes you think your white power dumbass self is better than other people.
Yawn, you need new material. You’re boring.

Forced patriotism is better than free speech any day.

Patriotism? Really?

Did the NFL players who stood for "God Save the Queen" have British "Patriotism" or was it a moment of respect?

And then some of those same players (including several Jax players)k thenotested" USA's National Anthem moments later by refusing to stand.

No one is forced to show patriotism to any country but a moment of respect is not much to ask for while many pick up their 5 or 6 or even 7 figure "game check" that Monday.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Seems pretty obvious that players have been more likely to kneel during the anthem because President Trump never stops Tweeting about it. Is he not intelligent enough to realize this or is he just trying to cater to his base?
He uses the same approach as the US media ... the more you make a 'big deal' about it, the more people get riled up.

He's been president for almost 2 years and still hasn't visited the troops in our war zones. Tell me again how much you love America. :rolleyes:

Reactions: NinjaKnight
barely any of them can give a reason why they are doing it in the first place. id like to know what changes would make them want to stand for the anthem again. i bet few could probably answer both

I think he's merely asking that millionaire players stop acting like jackasses for the cameras and disrespecting our anthem and flag.

Man these aged well.

I think he's merely asking that millionaire players stop acting like jackasses for the cameras and disrespecting our anthem and flag.
That whole Kaepernick controversy hasn't aged well.

True disrespect for the anthem is continuing to walk to your stadium seat or talking to your buddy while it's playing. Kneeling was a way for players to show respect for our country while making a peaceful protest statement at the same time.

Funny how the same people upset with the rioting said those those people should show their anger in peaceful protests are the same ones who called the Black athletes who knelt in peaceful protests during the playing of the anthem "jackasses."

Fantastic bump. I forgot that 85 said these NFL players should just do community service instead of kneeling. The dude is so stupid and uninformed that he had no idea what they were even protesting. What in the world would community service solve?

Then Sir G basically wants only rich tax payers to get to vote in the same thread. Just an amazing display of racial ignorance and a total disregard for listening to the AA community which is a big reason we are where we are at.

Fantastic bump. I forgot that 85 said these NFL players should just do community service instead of kneeling. The dude is so stupid and uninformed that he had no idea what they were even protesting. What in the world would community service solve?

Then Sir G basically wants only rich tax payers to get to vote in the same thread. Just an amazing display of racial ignorance and a total disregard for listening to the AA community which is a big reason we are where we are at.

Don't forget our resident rocket scientist @UCFWayne "don't even know why they are kneeling"

Lmao JFC these people are unimaginably idiotic.

That whole Kaepernick controversy hasn't aged well.

True disrespect for the anthem is continuing to walk to your stadium seat or talking to your buddy while it's playing. Kneeling was a way for players to show respect for our country while making a peaceful protest statement at the same time.

Funny how the same people upset with the rioting said those those people should show their anger in peaceful protests are the same ones who called the Black athletes who knelt in peaceful protests during the playing of the anthem "jackasses."

Agreed that it didn't age well. If Kaepernick could have stayed on message, trying to focus on police violence against black people, he might have helped force the conversation that needed to be had. Instead, his antics led to it being nothing more than self-promotion and the message became anti-american.

Kneeling for the National Anthem is useless

Since the NFL will not allow it, it’s irrelevant as well. Too many Americans don’t like it and it it divides the country. I never heard of an older person saying good things about it

Lazy, weak, attention seekers kneel

Strong people do something more meaningful. Not kneeling, rioting or looting

Did MLK kneel?

Getting attention is kind of the whole point of a protest movement.
The wrong kind of attention. More negative than positive Apparently Kaepernick doesn’t even vote. Wonderful

He would be better off leading a peaceful protest

Getting attention is kind of the whole point of a protest movement.
unfortunately, he got significantly more negative attention than positive attention. thus people didnt pay attention to him. it also didnt help that he could barely verbalize why he was kneeling in the first place. im also a big fan of his for wearing a che shirt.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
unfortunately, he got significantly more negative attention than positive attention. thus people didnt pay attention to him. it also didnt help that he could barely verbalize why he was kneeling in the first place. im also a big fan of his for wearing a che shirt.
I know. What a jokester. He wasn’t even specific about why he was kneeling

Seems pretty obvious that players have been more likely to kneel during the anthem because President Trump never stops Tweeting about it. Is he not intelligent enough to realize this or is he just trying to cater to his base?
You know the answer :) The whole bible thing was just a prop to cater to his bible toting base...LOL. He'll do anything to get ratings with his redhat base in the TV reality show he calls the US presidency! LOL[roll]

Well that's just as stupid as the rest of your posts. What does money have to do with choosing the correct outcome for our world? You know what would help making that choice? Making sure racist inbred morons who listen to Alex Jones on repeat aren't allowed to vote.
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^

You’re the moron who thinks he is smarter than the rest of us(hint, you’re not, you’re an idiot) so therefore you and your ilk would be the only one voting. Just turning your logic, or lack there of around.
99% of the time, Ninja is correct! Feeling hurt? Try listening to him once in a while.

I love how shook MAGAts get over this. Well I would like it if their vote didn't count the same as the rest of us educated and intelligent people. Played like a goddamn fiddle. Just pathetic.
The whole bible walk this was the MOST PATHETIC. If you have even 1/2 of a brain, how do you not see the smirk on frump's face when he's holding up the bible (he stole from the stormy daniel's hotel room) in front of a church. You can't make this up it's so ridiculously obvious.

99% of the time, Ninja is correct! Feeling hurt? Try listening to him once in a while.
@NinjaKnight and @Knight_Classes_begin_7pm

cavemen-inventing-wheel-couple-cartoon-discuss-41193735.jpg

They don’t oppress them. They just throw them off of the top of buildings
Thats just science. Science derived by watching Monte Python and the Holy Grail and how they determined if someone was a witch. If you're gay you can fly. If you fall to your death you are straight.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Thats just science. Science derived by watching Monte Python and the Holy Grail and how they determined if someone was a witch. If you're gay you can fly. If you fall to your death you are straight.
So..,, @Knight_Classes_begin_7pm would fly to Disney like Peter Pan

Frump!! Frump! Frump!

Yay!!!! Go team!!!!

dont forget the gays.
"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.”

Sounds like the message a black guy would ascribe to, doesn't it?

unfortunately, he got significantly more negative attention than positive attention. thus people didnt pay attention to him.
That's your perspective but it doesn't mean it's accurate. I have no doubt that any bigtime marketing executive would tell you that Kaep's actions generated millions upon millions of dollars worth of free publicity for his cause.
...it also didnt help that he could barely verbalize why he was kneeling in the first place.
Awesome character assassination! Yeah, those Black athletes can barely verbalize anything, right? :rolleyes:

The reality is that if he was so ill-equipped to communicate the nature of his protest movement, we wouldn't still be talking about it today.

That's your perspective but it doesn't mean it's accurate. I have no doubt that any bigtime marketing executive would tell you that Kaep's actions generated millions upon millions of dollars worth of free publicity for his cause.
Awesome character assassination! Yeah, those Black athletes can barely verbalize anything, right? :rolleyes:

The reality is that if he was so ill-equipped to communicate the nature of his protest movement, we wouldn't still be talking about it today.
Ok. What was his message?

ADVERTISEMENT