ADVERTISEMENT

Trump doesn't know Kansas City is in Missouri. Tweets congrats to the state of Kansas.

The problem wasn't that he made a mistake and said Dorian would hit Alabama, the problem was he used a sharpie to try and fool everyone instead of just admitting his mistake. It isn't normal behavior.
He’s arrogant and doesn’t admit mistakes. It’s normal behavior for a lot of people who are successful

In fairness, Obama did congratulate the Miami Heats when they won the NBA championship

He also spoke of visiting all 53 states.
Kansas City is actually in both MO, and Kansas. but yes the football team is in MO.

Using a sharpie to draw on a map to try and fool everyone is not normal, and making excuses for the obvious idiocy isnt normal either, do better.
If you don’t like it and think that you can do better, then run for President. Let’s see how you do. Thinking the sharpie stunt is important is why you lefties keep losing

If you don’t like it and think that you can do better, then run for President. Let’s see how you do. Thinking the sharpie stunt is important is why you lefties keep losing

You don't have to run for president to hold him accountable or to be able to criticize the president, or any of our politicians. He isn't a king, we are allowed to criticize him.

"Lefties" won 41 seats in the House about 14 months ago.

You don't have to run for president to hold him accountable
Accountable for what? Using a sharpie to circle Alabama or saying that Kansas City is in Kansas? Do you realize how ridiculously petty that sounds?

"Lefties" won 41 seats in the House about 14 months ago.
Which pretty much means about nothing when it comes to running the country. It probably has a lot to do with the impeachment vote which is about to get thrown into the garbage

Accountable for what? Using a sharpie to circle Alabama or saying that Kansas City is in Kansas? Do you realize how ridiculously petty that sounds?

The hurricane is absolutely not petty.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/natio...0200201-ugjqu2wdnjdxvlrl4zdxa6gko4-story.html

It concerned a lot of scientists in the NOAA that the president could just make up stuff about the weather, and the agency would issue a dumbass statement backing him because they were intimidated by him more or less. That isn't how this is supposed to work, quit defending it and do better. You are still allowed to criticize the president.

lmao cubs might be dumber than whatever dipshit he is evidently debating.

Bro how long is it going to take you to figure out: you can't use facts to change the mind of people who don't care about facts. Its not possible.

lmao cubs might be dumber than whatever dipshit he is evidently debating.

Bro how long is it going to take you to figure out: you can't use facts to change the mind of people who don't care about facts. Its not possible.

How long is it going to take you to figure out I don't care about you? You have 22,000 posts on a message board and type same the same redundant shit over and over, get a life loser.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
How long is it going to take you to figure out I don't care about you? You have 22,000 posts on a message board and type same the same redundant shit over and over, get a life loser.

:joy::joy::joy:

Says the dumbass trying to use logic and reason with people so dumb they still support trump in 2020, and with 2,000 posts himself.

No offense man, I'm not the kind to sling baseless personal attacks like you, but you really aren't that bright. Whats the point of trying to debate these inbreds? You aren't going to change their minds, you know that right? Or are you so naive you think you can? :joy: It's cute.

Last edited:
He’s arrogant and doesn’t admit mistakes. It’s normal behavior for a lot of people who are successful
Bullsh*t. Do these disgusting behaviors exist in some successful people? Sure. Is it ‘normal’ for successful people? Of course not.

Bullsh*t. Do these disgusting behaviors exist in some successful people? Sure. Is it ‘normal’ for successful people? Of course not.
Yes it is. Get off the WC and out of Nebraska and open your eyes. There are a lot of heads of big companies in the northeast that act Exactly like him. Florida too

Your normal is Cubs normal. Anything the opposite of what Trump says or does

Just waiting to pounce

Reactions: Crazyhole

Says the dumbass trying to use logic and reason with people so dumb they still support trump in 2020, and with 2,000 posts himself.

No offense man, I'm not the kind to sling baseless personal attacks like you, but you really aren't that bright. Whats the point of trying to debate these inbreds? You aren't going to change their minds, you know that right? Or are you so naive you think you can? :joy: It's cute.

Dude, you came after me completely unprovoked, so dont give the "No offense man, I'm not the kind to sling baseless personal attacks like you", your schtick is every bit as pointless as me trying to have a conversation, but I dont care enough about you to call you out unless you bring me into your dumbass trolling for no reason.

Gotta love @NinjaKnight. Thousands of posts spent bashing Trump supporters and the remainder alienating the non supporters

Talk about being on an island

Why are you here? You are an “ignore button” magnet. It’s “almost” entertaining. Like studying the mind of a serial killer

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazyhole
Gotta love @NinjaKnight. Thousands of posts spent bashing Trump supporters and the remainder alienating the non supporters

Talk about being on an island

Why are you here?
Just put it on ignore. Ninja hates everything and everyone. I tried to converse with it for 2 years but there's no getting past the fact that it is just pure hate and idiocy incarnate.

Dude, you came after me completely unprovoked, so dont give the "No offense man, I'm not the kind to sling baseless personal attacks like you", your schtick is every bit as pointless as me trying to have a conversation, but I dont care enough about you to call you out unless you bring me into your dumbass trolling for no reason.

Sooooo completely ignored my question, because you are too scared of the answer.

Just put it on ignore. Ninja hates everything and everyone. I tried to converse with it for 2 years but there's no getting past the fact that it is just pure hate and idiocy incarnate.

Awww, whiny little bitch crazy hole got tired of me pointing out he is a literal moron because he believes the world is 6,000 years old.

He’s ignored the posters that bashed him back, so now he has to bash the posters who are arguing with the ones he has ignored that are on his side of the fence

Freaking nuts!!

Had that nut on ignore for 2 years now and feels great. There was truly no need to read anything that person posted then, I doubt much has changed. Just hate and rage.

Inb4 the response. "Inbred retard Christian racist". Probably something about creationism and Trump. Maybe an added shot about being from Nebraska or "white" guy. Very predictable and even more ignorable.

Well if we're being honest, have you ever met or heard of a person with such vitriol in their heart and a complete lack of social awareness? I've known assholes in my life and internet trolls that play the part, but there is no humanity in Ninja so I have to characterize it as an "it"

Reactions: btbones
The hurricane is absolutely not petty.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/natio...0200201-ugjqu2wdnjdxvlrl4zdxa6gko4-story.html

It concerned a lot of scientists in the NOAA that the president could just make up stuff about the weather, and the agency would issue a dumbass statement backing him because they were intimidated by him more or less. That isn't how this is supposed to work, quit defending it and do better. You are still allowed to criticize the president.
I agree that he said something semi-foolish and wouldn’t admit it or backtrack. So.., he did that sharpie trick. Personally, I was amused by it and didn’t think further about it. I see your point, but I don’t think it should have or did create a panic in Alabama. All they needed to do was watch the news

Well if we're being honest, have you ever met or heard of a person with such vitriol in their heart and a complete lack of social awareness? I've known assholes in my life and internet trolls that play the part, but there is no humanity in Ninja so I have to characterize it as an "it"
I’ve never witnessed such complete, consistent, and relentless hate at such a level. It’s sociopathic to be completely honest

Inb4 the response. "Inbred retard Christian racist". Probably something about creationism and Trump. Maybe an added shot about being from Nebraska or "white" guy. Very predictable and even more ignorable.

Glad to know you, like 85 and @UCFWayne , don't actually have me on ignore. Never really doubted it, but it's good to always be right.

84529646_1246810588842648_5057042485998518272_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT