ADVERTISEMENT

Trump doesn't know Kansas City is in Missouri. Tweets congrats to the state of Kansas.

Gotta say you messed up here FC. A non shit tier poster would have posted a thread where you are the one congratulating the state of Kansas for winning the super bowl. Then when 85, Wayne and the usual inbreds make fun of you for not knowing basic geography you link the tweet.

Now you are just going to the get the same non responses (tds, stock market, etc) from the inbred crowd. because evidently it's more important to be knowledgeable about State facts when you're a random poster on a sports message board than the president of the United States of America

Last edited:
In fairness, Obama did congratulate the Miami Heats when they won the NBA championship

My stocks are up and gas is $2.19. The rest of you can argue over the President’s geography knowledge when I’m lying on Clearwater beach, Ohio. :joy:

Reactions: Crazyhole
Lol. Yeah, considering 1/3rd of Kansas City is in Kansas it actually isnt that far off.

KC Kansas is a suburb of KC Missouri, but they are not the same city and it is not part of KC MO. But besides that, absolutely no one thinks of Kansas City, Kansas when they think of KC.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
KC Kansas is a suburb of KC Missouri, but they are not the same city and it is not part of KC MO. But besides that, absolutely no one thinks of Kansas City, Kansas when they think of KC.
You may notice that my first response was "facepalm". To me, this is no worse than obama saying "corpsemen" or referring to Miami as the Heats. It's irrelevant.

Lol. Yeah, considering 1/3rd of Kansas City is in Kansas it actually isnt that far off.
That's not how cities work. Kansas City Kansas and Kansas City Missouri are two different cities.

I would expect the president to know that. Not his biggest mistake but it fits a pattern that Trump is legitimately a moron. But he acted mad and chuds were mad so they voted for him based on no substance.

He hugged a flag, said his favorite book was the bible, and promised to lock up Hillary. That's all it took for the double digit IQ crowd to get behind him.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I would expect him to know this, but I’m not shocked that he doesn’t. The TDS shook will jump all over this. It doesn’t say a thing about his supporters. That’s ridiculous

What does it say about Trump? That his geography sucks and he was busted. No more and no less. It’s like the hurricanes hitting Alabama thing. I’ll expect him to draw some line on a map soon to explain this. I’ll laugh and move on

Reactions: UCFWayne
You may notice that my first response was "facepalm". To me, this is no worse than obama saying "corpsemen" or referring to Miami as the Heats. It's irrelevant.
Adding an "S" to the end of a sports team's name is not remotely the same thing as not knowing which state a pretty large US city is in. Im not going to act like this is the end of the world, but you are really stretching.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Im not going to act like this is the end of the world
This!! It doesn’t mean shit. You know it. It’s just a reason for disrespectful people like knights classes who are still in disbelief over all this winning to have their little chuckle moment as their geography expert Democrats continue to get another big “L” shoved up their asses

Adding an "S" to the end of a sports team's name is not remotely the same thing as not knowing which state a pretty large US city is in. Im not going to act like this is the end of the world, but you are really stretching.

Not the end of the world at all. If a buddy of mine made the same mistake = dumb ass. If the president does it = dumb ass as well.

Point and laugh because it's effing 3rd-grade geography. Crazy's mental midget gymnastics are hysterical, however.

This!! It doesn’t mean shit. You know it. It’s just a reason for disrespectful people like knights classes who are still in disbelief over all this winning to have their little chuckle moment as their geography expert Democrats continue to get another big “L” shoved up their asses

Uh no, Republicans harped on Obama constantly whenever he misspoke, so you guys cant complain when Trump gets it in return. And no offense, but speaking of Trump and respect in the same sentence is laughable, he is about as disprespectful a person as I have ever seen.

You guys are funny. On one hand you say it's no big deal, but on the other hand it means trump is a moron. I say it was a stupid gaffe, then point out the fact that Kansas City does in fact straddle 2 states but that means I'm doing mental gymnastics?

I guess on the plus side he didnt claim that there are 57 states. That would be the mark of a true moron.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
You guys are funny. On one hand you say it's no big deal, but on the other hand it means trump is a moron. I say it was a stupid gaffe, then point out the fact that Kansas City does in fact straddle 2 states but that means I'm doing mental gymnastics?

I guess on the plus side he didnt claim that there are 57 states. That would be the mark of a true moron.

You said it was a gaffe then went out of your way to justify it. Kansas City does not straddle 2 states, they are 2 separate cities, as has already been explained to you.

And Republicans brought up the 57 states gaffe for years, so don't whine when your guy gets it in return for saying something probably even dumber. Obama obviously just misspoke, but I would say there is a good chance Trump thought the KC (the major KC) was in Kansas.

You said it was a gaffe then went out of your way to justify it. Kansas City does not straddle 2 states, they are 2 separate cities, as has already been explained to you.

And Republicans brought up the 57 states gaffe for years, so don't whine when your guy gets it in return for saying something probably even dumber. Obama obviously just misspoke, but I would say there is a good chance Trump thought the KC (the major KC) was in Kansas.
Oh my god. The Kansas city metro area spans two states. This isnt like thinking the Dolphins are in Miami, Ohio. Its literally the same city with a river going through it just like St Louis. But whatever, the important thing is that Trump is a moron and everybody who disagrees with him are perfect and never make mistakes.

I love how inbred republicans have abused the "OMG 57 states" thing somewhere around a hundred thousand times to make up for their idiot God emperor's near daily mental breakdowns.

Give it up, you can't use the same example a million times to make up for a clearly mentally incapacitated POTUS.

Oh my god. The Kansas city metro area spans two states. This isnt like thinking the Dolphins are in Miami, Ohio. Its literally the same city with a river going through it just like St Louis. But whatever, the important thing is that Trump is a moron and everybody who disagrees with him are perfect and never make mistakes.

It is absolutely not the same city, they just have the same name. They are in separate states, counties, have separate governments, etc etc etc. The same Metro area, yes, but it is not the same city. East St. Louis is also a separate city from St. Louis.

Not the end of the world at all. If a buddy of mine made the same mistake = dumb ass. If the president does it = dumb ass as well.

Point and laugh because it's effing 3rd-grade geography. Crazy's mental midget gymnastics are hysterical, however.

It's the difference between the sides IMHO. Most people on the left have zero problems pointing out problems on either side. I know I have pointed out tons of gaffes on people on all sides of the spectrum. Hell I started a couple threads on bidens instability.

People on the right are just different. They can't accept the distinction between attacking a candidate they support and attacking them. I guess it's probably why you see all the insane people with bumper stickers all over their cars saying Trump is the Messiah etc, but nothing similar from the left.

Tldr: modern GOP is a mental disorder

I don’t care about geography. It’s not a sign of intelligence or a good president. It’s irrelevant. Does the president need to know how many planets there are? If a hurricane could possibly hit Alabama. These arguments are for idiot democrats

This is one of reasons that the Democrats aren’t winning anything. They are too concerned about Trump being unpresidential and “a moron” instead of worrying about their own party and America. They ware wasting so much energy and taxpayer money on bullshit

I don’t care about geography. It’s not a sign of intelligence or a good president. It’s irrelevant. Does the president need to know how many planets there are? If a hurricane could possibly hit Alabama. These arguments are for idiot democrats

This is one of reasons that the Democrats aren’t winning anything. They are too concerned about Trump being unpresidential and “a moron” instead of worrying about their own party and America. They ware wasting so much energy and taxpayer money on bullshit

Just seems like Trump makes one of these tweet gaffes around every major event. I woke up expecting it.

Just seems like Trump makes one of these tweet gaffes around every major event. I woke up expecting it.
I’m not surprised in the least. I voted for a president that is for America. I’ll do the same in 2020. If I want a geography expert, I’ll vote for a Geography Professor, but I doubt one will be on the ballot

Is Jim Cantore going to be on the ballot in 2020?? I loved that guy. He wouldn’t have ever said Dorian was hitting Alabama. He would make the best president!!!

Uh no, Republicans harped on Obama constantly whenever he misspoke, so you guys cant complain when Trump gets it in return. And no offense, but speaking of Trump and respect in the same sentence is laughable, he is about as disprespectful a person as I have ever seen.
Your Cubs are laughable. They will never make another Super Bowl again. I just put a curse on them

Is Jim Cantore going to be on the ballot in 2020?? I loved that guy. He wouldn’t have ever said Dorian was hitting Alabama. He would make the best president!!!

The problem wasn't that he made a mistake and said Dorian would hit Alabama, the problem was he used a sharpie to try and fool everyone instead of just admitting his mistake. It isn't normal behavior.

Your Cubs are laughable. They will never make another Super Bowl again. I just put a curse on them

Well, considering they play baseball it will be tough to make a Super Bowl, so you are probably correct on this.

The problem wasn't that he made a mistake and said Dorian would hit Alabama, the problem was he used a sharpie to try and fool everyone instead of just admitting his mistake. It isn't normal behavior.
You must be the life of the party

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT