ADVERTISEMENT

Trump has given up

You guys do realize that Trump is actually pretty smart right? He won the presidency and made billions of dollars by playing a game with people. Why would he come out and say something like "I told them to stop testing so much because it hurts my chances of re-election"? That is the craziest thing ever for a politician to say in public. He's neurotic, knows he's going to lose, so he's going to make it happen. Why would a narcissist want to lose? As long as he's in control of it, he's fine with it. Because he sees things that are out of his control coming down the pike and doesn't want to be associated with it for the sake of his legacy, he's going to sabotage his chances.

1.) He beat HRC. The only reason why Obama and Trump are president.

2.) We don't know that he "made billions of dollars".

1.) He beat HRC. The only reason why Obama and Trump are president.

2.) We don't know that he "made billions of dollars".

We dont know how much he has made, or what he made in the years prior, but my guess is that he has made more as president then he as in recent years. And if that is true, which I almost guarantee that it is (though no way to really prove it, especially with how secretive he is), then there is no way he doesnt want to win and keep that rolling.

This thread is just a preemptive strike by Crazyhole to cover his butt when Trump loses.

Anyone who has been paying attention knows that Trump doesn't like to lose, period.

of course he doesn’t because there are no expenses as well as what I assume are a bunch of back room deals.
You do know that US laywers, especially career politicians, lobbyists and political appointees, literally spend a decade serving Moscow interests in various central and European countries, including the Ukraine, correct?

The Russians paid well.

But for some reason, we only focus on the Trumps, not Biden's extended family and ... my personal favorite ... the Podestas.

The Russians hacked Podesta's personal e-Mail account well before he ever became Clinton's campaign manager. Why?

After the Obama administration was forced to outlaw American citizens from serving as foreign agents of Ruissia after the shooting started, a longstanding complaint of most Central and Eastern European nations along with the EU, ther Obama administration interrogated all former registered, foreign agents of Moscow.

This include Clinton's campaign manager. FOIA, not conspiracy theory.

That's why I get tired of the BS. Many career US politicians and lobbyists had their hand in undermining democracy in Ukraine.

At least Flynn was a registered foreign agent of Istanbul, an US ally.

He might be able to sell a book or something along those lines, although even with that I think it would be a niche market, but his life isnt just going back to business as usual after his presidency.

To be fair, are we sure his life before isn’t the same as his life as president with back room deals and stuff of that nature? I mean are we seeing the same guy who existed before just with more spotlight?

I’m not a tin foil guy, but I’m always skeptical with any rich person being ethically clean.

He's frustrated to the point of being neurotic, which is a shitty place to be. He sees the inevitable so he's making it happen on his terms.

He has always been neurotic, and nothing about this is on his terms. Just 3 days ago he was preparing for what he thought was going to be a rally of historical significance, that was a complete flop. That was most certainly not on his terms.

To be fair, are we sure his life before isn’t the same as his life as president with back room deals and stuff of that nature? I mean are we seeing the same guy who existed before just with more spotlight?

I’m not a tin foil guy, but I’m always skeptical with any rich person being ethically clean.

We dont know for sure, but I have a feeling he wasn't doing that well before running. Trump's hey day was in the mid 80s- mid 90s, after that I dont think people took him that seriously. It kind of took hosting a reality TV show to make him somewhat relevant again. Generally speaking, I dont think super successful businessmen are looking to host reality TV shows.

Reactions: DAiello18
We dont know for sure, but I have a feeling he wasn't doing that well before running. Trump's hey day was in the mid 80s- mid 90s, after that I dont think people took him that seriously. It kind of took hosting a reality TV show to make him somewhat relevant again. Generally speaking, I dont think super successful businessmen are looking to host reality TV shows.

I wonder if It is due to lack of success or the fact he needs to be heard 24-7-365. You may be 100% correct but I also think his narcissistic need to be the center of attention gave him wood being able to fire people on TV

I wonder if It is due to lack of success or the fact he needs to be heard 24-7-365. You may be 100% correct but I also think his narcissistic need to be the center of attention gave him wood being able to fire people on TV

He certainly likes attention, but I think most of that had dried up prior to the show. He used to be on talk shows, in the tabloids, papers etc pretty frequently in the 80s and mid 90s. So I am sure he liked the attention, but I also wonder if he had still been considered a star in the business world and was getting attention from other places, if he would have had any interest in hosting that show. WHich gets somewhat back to the point of the thread. If he loses I doubt even he knows what his life will be like. I am sure Fox News will still have him on and things like that, and he will still get some levels of attention, but there is no question he would have had a fall from grace so to speak, and I can't possibly agree with Crazy that he doesnt care about winning.

Reactions: DAiello18
He certainly likes attention, but I think most of that had dried up prior to the show. He used to be on talk shows, in the tabloids, papers etc pretty frequently in the 80s and mid 90s. So I am sure he liked the attention, but I also wonder if he had still been considered a star in the business world and was getting attention from other places, if he would have had any interest in hosting that show. WHich gets somewhat back to the point of the thread. If he loses I doubt even he knows what his life will be like. I am sure Fox News will still have him on and things like that, and he will still get some levels of attention, but there is no question he would have had a fall from grace so to speak, and I can't possibly agree with Crazy that he doesnt care about winning.

I get the point crazy is trying to make. That a narcissist will lose on their own terms. I don’t know if I’d go as far as self sabotage though. That being said if he loses he will spin It in a narcissistic way to make It seem like he fell on the sword for all mankind. I can see that

Anybody that thinks trump isn't smart is fooling themselves. His entire goal is to get people to talk about him and be the center of attention and he has done that better than almost anyone in history. Thats the narcissist aspect of his personality. Where he is now is facing the inevitable and its out of his control so he's going full on neurotic, panic-mode. He'll crash, like all narcissists do and he's in the middle of it right now. Kinda scary since he's the most powerful man in the world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT