ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is a drug addict. (Probably)

I'm trying to imagine what type of derangement or mental illness would lead to someone being so obsessed and filled with hate for one person that they'd peddle insane conspiracy theories just for the hell of it, then follow up multiple times trying to justify said conspiracy theory. Shook Chicken should be diagnosed.

I'm trying to imagine what type of derangement or mental illness would lead to someone being so obsessed and filled with hate for one person that they'd peddle insane conspiracy theories just for the hell of it, then follow up multiple times trying to justify said conspiracy theory. Shook Chicken should be diagnosed.
No rebuttal for the hard evidence I have provided? Even if you dont take 2 witnesses word about the snorting adderall on the apprentice, and you ignore the repeated crazy amount of sniffing during public addresses do you care to throw a theory out about dilated eyes, mounds of Sudafed and decline of speaking ability over such a short time period?

The fact is, if you were pulled over with eyes like that, slurring your speech, and a pile of Sudafed boxes visible in your glove box you know that the police would have all the probable cause in the world to drug test you. The president should be drug tested, the man is clearly some sort of ****ed up. Today he tweeted a picture of a mangled dead body. He's not well.

The fact is, if you were pulled over with eyes like that, slurring your speech, and a pile of Sudafed boxes visible in your glove box you know that the police would have all the probable cause in the world to drug test you. The president should be drug tested, the man is clearly some sort of ****ed up. Today he tweeted a picture of a mangled dead body. He's not well.

This isn't whataboutism, because I think there is something there, but biden shows a lot of the same traits and probably more pronounced than Trumps. Bernie just had a heart attack and is no doubt on some sort of drugs that have side effects. It does seem like there should be some official level of determining whether a high level public servant is physiologically capable of doing their job and how pharmaceuticals are affecting them.

No rebuttal for the hard evidence I have provided? Even if you dont take 2 witnesses word about the snorting adderall on the apprentice, and you ignore the repeated crazy amount of sniffing during public addresses do you care to throw a theory out about dilated eyes, mounds of Sudafed and decline of speaking ability over such a short time period?

Here's my rebuttal: you're a deranged individual who probably needs a stiff drug of some sort yourself, as diagnosed by a medial professional.

Zero substance, 100% multiple paragraphs of nothing but personal attacks. And look at the two hypocrites who liked it. Both people who claimed to put people on ignore for personal attacks.

:joy::joy::joy:

The staggering amount of hypocrisy on this board is hilarious.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
It's actually funny to me that he's so clearly using drugs but the Trump chuds refuse to accept obvious facts.

Like dawg, his pupils look like dinner places, have you never been around someone on drugs before? In a well lit room there is no other explanation and it's caused by the exact drugs he's accused of using on the apprentice years earlier.

No one has offered a counter explanation to this at all. Until someone offers up litterally any resonable explanation im going to go with the obvious one. Trump has cooked his brain snorting amphetamines and continues to snort them to this day. He thinks it helps him focus on the speeches he's giving but it is having lasting effects on his mental capacity.

1r9uj9.jpg
THAT is funny! :)

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
TDS on full display. Pivot away from the economy, stock market, trade deals, etc. I don't care if he has five hookers and 10 pounds of coke daily if the economy stays rolling.

I'm trying to imagine what type of derangement or mental illness would lead to someone being so obsessed and filled with hate for one person that they'd peddle insane conspiracy theories just for the hell of it, then follow up multiple times trying to justify said conspiracy theory.

I agree. Trump was totally insane with his birther conspiracy towards Obama, and his Napoleon complex in trying to undo everything he did.

Or with Hillary Clinton, who has been exonerated numerous times.

He just keeps peddling baseless conspiracy theories filled with hate.

Glad you see the light for once.

TDS on full display. Pivot away from the economy, stock market, trade deals, etc. I don't care if he has five hookers and 10 pounds of coke daily if the economy stays rolling.

GDP - level growth. When compared to Obama economy several of Trumps quarters are less than the number he used to rip Obama for.

Stock market - unrealized gains that will go up and down dozens of times before I retire and draw from my 401k. Also it's been trending up for 10 years.

Trade deals - I haven't heard shit about any actual finished trade deals other than adding cheese to NAFTA. Not sure why y'all keep talking about trade deals.

GDP - level growth. When compared to Obama economy several of Trumps quarters are less than the number he used to rip Obama for.

Stock market - unrealized gains that will go up and down dozens of times before I retire and draw from my 401k. Also it's been trending up for 10 years.

Trade deals - I haven't heard shit about any actual finished trade deals other than adding cheese to NAFTA. Not sure why y'all keep talking about trade deals.

This coming from the guy who was peddling Paul Krugman bullshit, stating that the world would dive into recession and the market would crash. Hilarious. Now you're left with nitpicking around the edges and assuring everyone that all of this economic success has a silver lining. Must suck to be so delusional.

Reactions: UCFWayne
This coming from the guy who was peddling Paul Krugman bullshit, stating that the world would dive into recession and the market would crash. Hilarious. Now you're left with nitpicking around the edges and assuring everyone that all of this economic success has a silver lining. Must suck to be so delusional.
What? I have no idea what your even talking about.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Obama is a secret Muslim born in Kenya.

Anyone have an answer to why he has a literal pile of Sudafed kept in such an easily reachable place?

One of my ex-girlfriends was addicted to adderall, and she was similarly delusional and toxic, so I believe it.*

He also can't lift a glass of water to his lips or even walk down a ramp without assistance.

Yikes.

He is definitely not well. Probably will need a wheelchair to get to the debates.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT