ADVERTISEMENT

Trump nominated for Nobel Prize

I honestly don't understand why people think this is a joke. Trump has done more to foment world peace in the last 3 years than any president since Nixon. Its fine to not like the guy, but its not debatable that the world is more peaceful now than it has been in more than a generation.

foment world peace??!?
He's been working on peace deals from day 1. Has 3 under his belt that were considered impossible just a few years ago. I get that you don't like him, but the guy is the most anti war president we've had in my lifetime

Reactions: UCFWayne
Trump should win the Nobel prize for doing what Obama could not do. Reducing tensions in the Middle east. Sounds like there are more countries that will be joining in.

Yet another historic peace deal brokered by Trump.
There are more deals coming but not because of Trump.

How much did Obama accomplish there? answer little other than letting Isis Take over large parts of many countries.

Mother Teresa
Can you award it posthumously? If not, Black Panther, Iron Man, Mother Teresa and Jesus are all disqualified.

I suppose Jesus could be granted an exception since he rose from the dead.
Joseph Blake?
You attempt at sarcasm would have been a lot more effective if you'd have remembered the guy's name.

Black Names Matter.

Can you award it posthumously? If not, Black Panther, Iron Man, Mother Teresa and Jesus are all disqualified.

I suppose Jesus could be granted an exception since he rose from the dead.
Well..,, that leaves one alive guy left to win it

9912962-3x2-700x467.jpg

Trump should win the Nobel prize for doing what Obama could not do. Reducing tensions in the Middle east. Sounds like there are more countries that will be joining in.
Sounds like Saudi Arabia is the next one to jump on board.

That article is a well justified condemnation of our previous foreign policy. Trump reversed that course and deserves praise for doing so.

That article is a well justified condemnation of our previous foreign policy. Trump reversed that course and deserves praise for doing so.
Our previous foreign policy depended on energy from the region. Since we don't need energy from the region, our policy changes but this has been in the works for decades.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Our previous foreign policy depended on energy from the region. Since we don't need energy from the region, our policy changes but this has been in the works for decades.
Partly true. We haven't actually relied on energy (oil) from the Middle East, pretty much ever. Our oil demands have almost exclusively been met by domestic production coupled with Mexican, Canadian, and Venezuelan production.
We relied on the middle east to keep global prices down so we didn't have to outbid the rest of the world.

Pelosi says these peace deals are just a distraction from Covid.

Of course, a few months ago she said covid was just a distraction from impeachment hearings.

Aw shoot he didn't win. Went to some lib food program beta shit. Trump is the real champion of peace in the world.

• Dislike
Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT