ADVERTISEMENT

Trump or Hillary?

Are you voting for Trump or Hillary?

• Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mike Pence is an absolute head scratcher.

He supported TPP, he denounced Trump's anti Muslim comments, he expanded Medicare to Indiana, and he's come out in the past for immigration reform. He's by all means a very pragmatic ESTABLISHMENT! Republican that is effective but quiet.

How that meshes with a lunatic like Trump, I have no idea.

I don't know why Pence would want to attach himself to Trump either. He's a successful governor and easily could have forged his own path in a few years. Now he's going to have the stench of Trump all over him.

Reactions: MACHater02
You really are very business ignorant. People in the commercial real estate industry know exactly what the potential value of an asset is. Please stop acting like you understand Trump's business.

You're actually wrong. When you own as many high end properties as someone like Trump, you don't know the value until you try to sell them.

For example, my cousin Kevin James bought his Delray home for $19 mil a few years ago and just a few weeks ago sold it for $29 million. Honestly, you don't understand business or sales. High end property values fluctuate and no one knows if Trump would get $50 million or $250 million for Mar A Lago much less all his resorts, golf courses, and buildings.

He supported TPP, he denounced Trump's anti Muslim comments, he expanded Medicare to Indiana, and he's come out in the past for immigration reform. He's by all means a very pragmatic ESTABLISHMENT! Republican that is effective but quiet.

I don't know why Pence would want to attach himself to Trump either. He's a successful governor and easily could have forged his own path in a few years. Now he's going to have the stench of Trump all over him.
He's trying to appease cuckservatives like you & @Bob the Knight

You're actually wrong. When you own as many high end properties as someone like Trump, you don't know the value until you try to sell them.

For example, my cousin Kevin James bought his Delray home for $19 mil a few years ago and just a few weeks ago sold it for $29 million. Honestly, you don't understand business or sales. High end property values fluctuate and no one knows if Trump would get $50 million or $250 million for Mar A Lago much less all his resorts, golf courses, and buildings.
Ok, wrong. Every year I have to have values for our portfolio for reporting purposes.

LMAO. This is just another fine example that the orange raccoon has absolutely no desire to become Prez.

Ah spacecoastknight. I wonder if the Feds will use this and other threads he's posted on these boards in his upcoming trial after he propped his feet up Nancy Pelosi's desk.

He's trying to appease cuckservatives like you & @Bob the Knight

Hot dam I love me some Coke. Dude was a one-line machine four years ago. BUUHH-LEEEVE me. LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: ChrisKnight06

85 nailed it. Too bad he became a bootlicker like Pence. Because now the both have "Trump's stench" all over them.

Reactions: OLearyLastCall
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT