• Hillary Clinton

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

spacecoastknight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2014
Space Coast, FL
Are you voting for Trump or Hillary? Didn't post 3rd party because even as a Libertarian, I know they have zero chance. Interested in results....

Making America Great Again, but if Trump (or Rand... lol yeah fûckin right they'd let Ron's kid anywhere near the White House) weren't the nom, I'd be going hard in the paint for the Libertarian nominee, Johnson, even though I think his running mate is a New American Century Wolfowitz, Cheney, Kristol AIPAC/CFR owned POS.

Also enjoying some of the fire Jill Stein has been tweeting. Pretty much the same as how Libertarians make fun of Republcians she makes fun of Hillary.

Reactions: KingDavid
Then you're not a Libertarian.

I am a Constitutional Libertarian. I voted Ron Paul last election. However, I've conceded that true Libertarian will NEVER win in this country due to a corporatist two party dictatorship. I will vote with the next best thing, Trump/Sessions.

I will never vote for Gary Johnson; how could someone be a serious candidate in today's world and not realize that illegal immigration is a HUGE problem?

I am a Constitutional Libertarian. I voted Ron Paul last election. However, I've conceded that true Libertarian will NEVER win in this country due to a corporatist two party dictatorship. I will vote with the next best thing, Trump/Sessions.

I will never vote for Gary Johnson; how could someone be a serious candidate in today's world and not realize that illegal immigration is a HUGE problem?
LOL, maybe because its not.

Reactions: UCFhonors

Then why even have borders? Why waste time pretending this is a separate nation and just say we're an extension of Canada and Mexico?

The fact is that there are floods of people entering this country illegally and staying. If you don't view this as a problem then you are be default insisting that borders are unnecessary and not worth having.

:joy: bahahahahaha....clueless buddy. My best friend's mother was killed by an illegal alien in Gila Bend, Arizona 10 years ago. She was jogging on side of the road and a hit and run driver hit her and left her to die on the side of the road. No driver license or anything. She was airlifted but it was too late. They caught the guy 2 weeks later. It's a MASSIVE problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: jetsaholic
Then why even have borders? Why waste time pretending this is a separate nation and just say we're an extension of Canada and Mexico?

The fact is that there are floods of people entering this country illegally and staying. If you don't view this as a problem then you are be default insisting that borders are unnecessary and not worth having.
I said it wasn't a major problem. Somehow you made the leap to me not wanting borders at all, as expected. The GOP has shot down all attempts to address the issue even from their own party. Instead they choose spout rhetoric on mass deportations (Trump), though it will never happen.

:joy: bahahahahaha....clueless buddy. My best friend's mother was killed by an illegal alien in Gila Bend, Arizona 2 years ago. She was jogging on side of the road and a hit and run driver hit her and left her to die on the side of the road. No driver license or anything. She was airlifted but it was too late. They caught the guy 2 weeks later. It's a MASSIVE problem.
LOL, then alligators are a massive problem too.

:joy: bahahahahaha....clueless buddy. My best friend's mother was killed by an illegal alien in Gila Bend, Arizona 2 years ago. She was jogging on side of the road and a hit and run driver hit her and left her to die on the side of the road. No driver license or anything. She was airlifted but it was too late. They caught the guy 2 weeks later. It's a MASSIVE problem.
Sad story, but not all H&R drivers are illegal aliens. There are plenty of idiots that are citizens who do things that are equally atrocious.

Reactions: jetsaholic
Sad story, but not all H&R drivers are illegal aliens. There are plenty of idiots that are citizens who do things that are equally atrocious.

The federal government's job is to protect Americans; that's why we pay taxes and have laws. A person's death could have easily been prevented had the government done their job. If that was your family member, you would be thinking otherwise. Thousands of illegals are driving in Texas and Arizona FYI. What if your family member was raped by an illegal? Comparing it to alligators or anything else is a joke; this is an easily preventable policy.

The federal government's job is to protect Americans; that's why we pay taxes and have laws. A person's death could have easily been prevented had the government done their job. If that was your family member, you would be thinking otherwise. Thousands of illegals are driving in Texas and Arizona FYI. What if your family member was raped by an illegal? Comparing it to alligators or anything else is a joke; this is an easily preventable policy.
And Florida, too. Not to mention every state in the country. Not all illegals commit crimes. Blaming the government for an accident is a bit of a stretch, though IMHO. You do what you gotta do though.

And Florida, too. Not to mention every state in the country. Not all illegals commit crimes. Blaming the government for an accident is a bit of a stretch, though IMHO. You do what you gotta do though.

Of course people blame them. They are ILLEGAL and the government does nothing about this. It's hilarious trying to talk to democrats because they don't even know what the word "illegal" means.

Of course people blame them. They are ILLEGAL and the government does nothing about this. It's hilarious trying to talk to democrats because they don't even know what the word "illegal" means.
Nothing? Hardly. More illegals are deported from the US under Obama than under Bush or Clinton. http://fusion.net/story/252637/obam...other-president-now-hes-running-up-the-score/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ortations-during-the-cnn-debate-were-way-off/

"...net migration from Mexico has dropped into the negatives since the second term of the George W. Bush administration. More Mexicans have migrated out of the United States than into it, at a pace that accelerated after the recession. "

Reactions: ReginaeUCF
Nothing? Hardly. More illegals are deported from the US under Obama than under Bush or Clinton. http://fusion.net/story/252637/obam...other-president-now-hes-running-up-the-score/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ortations-during-the-cnn-debate-were-way-off/

"...net migration from Mexico has dropped into the negatives since the second term of the George W. Bush administration. More Mexicans have migrated out of the United States than into it, at a pace that accelerated after the recession. "

It's all the same. ALL democrats talk about is Bush, blah blah blah. They are unaware of what's happening. It's sad liberals must use Bush to defend Obama. It's globalism vs. American sovereignty.

Obama is the worst president of ALL TIME and is the only modern US President to not even visit the border. Guy is the biggest failure of all time.

It's all the same. ALL democrats talk about is Bush, blah blah blah. They are unaware of what's happening. It's sad liberals must use Bush to defend Obama. It's globalism vs. American sovereignty.

Obama is the worst president of ALL TIME and is the only modern US President to not even visit the border. Guy is the biggest failure of all time.
I'm no Democrat, but your hyperbole is staggering. Worst of ALL TIME? Hardly. I'm not saying he's great, but he's been better than guys like Calvin Coolidge, James Buchanan, and James Garfield.

I'm no Democrat, but your hyperbole is staggering. Worst of ALL TIME? Hardly. I'm not saying he's great, but he's been better than guys like Calvin Coolidge, James Buchanan, and James Garfield.

Clearly the worst of all time!

1) US is not safer than it was 8 years ago.
2) first EVER President to have lower than a 3 GDP
3) most people EVER on food stamps.
4) spent more than EVERY President combined.

Worst President of all time with Carter second; Obama isn't even closely contested. This guy can't even speak clearly without a teleprompter.

You can thank Obummer for Donald Trump.

Worst President of all time with Carter second; Obama isn't even closely contested. This guy can't even speak clearly without a teleprompter.

Sounds like a Hannity sound byte.

Are you debating the facts?

LOL. Nope. I was simply commenting that it sounded like a Hannity sound byte.

Facts typically are not debatable; that's what makes them facts. Now calling him the worst president ever is an opinion and that is subject to debate although you won't get one from me. I'm definitely not a fan of Obama.

1) Very subjective and debatable.
2) I am not sure WTF you mean here. GDP is currently $18T, the highest it's ever been and GDP growth rate is currently 3.29%, which is below the mean but nowhere near the worst all time.
3) Maybe, but the numbers are declining, reaching a five year low in March.
4) Not true. In fact, Obama's rate of increase to the national debt will be about half as much as Bush's was.

1) Very subjective and debatable.
2) I am not sure WTF you mean here. GDP is currently $18T, the highest it's ever been and GDP growth rate is currently 3.29%, which is below the mean but nowhere near the worst all time.
3) Maybe, but the numbers are declining, reaching a five year low in March.
4) Not true. In fact, Obama's rate of increase to the national debt will be about half as much as Bush's was.

#4 is not right. At all.

Bush left office with a 72% increase in the national debt; Obama is currently sitting at an 83% increase sitting taking office.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT