UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
Facebook - Unbiased America
BREAKING NEWS - TRUMP-PUTIN SUMMIT SET FOR JULY 16
By Kevin Ryan

President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin will meet on July 16 in Helsinki, Finland. It will be the first official summit between the two leaders.

“I've said it from day one: getting along with Russia, with China is a very good thing,” Trump said in the Oval Office. “It's good for the world, it's good for us, it's good for everybody.”

“I think we'll be talking about Syria,” the president told reporters at the White House yesterday. “I think we’ll be talking about Ukraine. I think we'll be talking about many other subjects. And we'll see what happens. So you never know.” Asked if Russian election activity will be one of those subjects, Trump said: "You never know about meetings, what happens. Right? But I think a lot of good things can come.”

National Security Advisor John Bolton has been in Moscow, meeting with Putin as part of a Trump administration push for better relations with Moscow.

“Both President Trump and President Putin think they may be able to find constructive solutions," Bolton said. “I’d like to hear someone say that's a bad idea.” He characterized the intended sit-down as not out of the ordinary for a US president, noting European leaders regularly meet with Putin, despite their differences.

President Putin blamed poor relations between the two countries on politics. “Unfortunately it is necessary to acknowledge that Russian-American relations are not in the best form,” Putin said, saying it was a result of the “interior political battle in the United States,” a reference to the Mueller investigation.

Bolton addressed election meddling during his meeting with Putin this week, and said Trump would likely raise the issue during his sit-down with Putin.

“I think a lot of people have said or implied over time that a meeting between President Trump and President Putin somehow proves some nexus between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, which is complete nonsense,” Bolton said in Moscow.

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/ny-news-bolton-moscow-06272018-story.html
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/06/28/trump-putin-meeting/741062002/

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Russia continues to say they had nothing to do with Meddling in our Election!

I guess we should close up the investigation, Russia says they had nothing to do with it. Glad we have such a smart, stable genius at the helm, otherwise no one would have thought to ask Russia if they had anything to do with meddling in our election.

Meanwhile....
From the consensus intelligence assessment released by the FBI, CIA, and NSA in January 2017:

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump

But I mean why trust the FBI, CIA and NSA when we have a tweet from Trump.

The Very Serious People from the Obama Admin warning everyone about meeting with the Russian Govt

images

i never had a problem when obama met with other world leaders such as castro. it never hurts to talk. i care about what happens after the talks. well see if anything comes of this meeting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT