ADVERTISEMENT

Trump to Fire Mueller?

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018...ttsburgh-police-prepare-riots-if-trump-fires/

“There is a belief that President Trump will soon move to fire Special Prosecutor Mueller. This would result in a large protest within 24 hours of the firing,” the emails states.
police-email.jpg

Lol. I like how the Pittsburgh police now have sources close to Trump. It would be the end of his Presidency if he did that.

I can't wait to quote this post in a month when you're defending Trump having fired Mueller.

Have fun. I've said multiple times firing Mueller would be the dumbest thing Trump could do. The left would have to come up with a new word worse than apoplectic to describe their insane faux raging over that.

Politically it would be really bad, but in all honesty how long can it go on? At some point you have to say that enough is enough and they've had plenty of time to gather up the information that is pertinent to the original charge. We probably aren't there yet, but it's been a year so at some point the question has to be asked of whether this is productive or just a witch hunt. FTR, I'm not a blind Trump supporter.

Politically it would be really bad, but in all honesty how long can it go on? At some point you have to say that enough is enough and they've had plenty of time to gather up the information that is pertinent to the original charge. We probably aren't there yet, but it's been a year so at some point the question has to be asked of whether this is productive or just a witch hunt. FTR, I'm not a blind Trump supporter.
If you're still a Trump supporter in April of 2018, you are blind. What would the man have to do to prove he's unfit for the highest office in the world. No morals, no ethics, no experience, surrounded in scandal, haunted by past relationships, likely easily blackmailed, advocates for war crimes, brags about sexual assault, horrible family-man, incites market uncertainty with off the cuff tweets, verbally attacks our historic allies, can't trust any of his messaging.

He is the worst president ever and when historians look back, it won't be close.

If you're still a Trump supporter in April of 2018, you are blind. What would the man have to do to prove he's unfit for the highest office in the world. No morals, no ethics, no experience, surrounded in scandal, haunted by past relationships, likely easily blackmailed, advocates for war crimes, brags about sexual assault, horrible family-man, incites market uncertainty with off the cuff tweets, verbally attacks our historic allies, can't trust any of his messaging.

He is the worst president ever and when historians look back, it won't be close.

Sounds like the problem has more to do with how powerful and influential the presidency is as opposed to just looking at this one case.

TDS.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Sounds like the problem has more to do with how powerful and influential the presidency is as opposed to just looking at this one case.
Really? Which of my remarks has anything to do with the power of the possition

I don't want untrustworthy unstable lying vulnerable uninformed people at any of the highest levels of government. If the position was less powerful and influential I would still want a quality human being in that role.

hes done and said a lot of stupid things. but whats really important to me is that i get more of my own money back. hard to argue against that one.

Really? Which of my remarks has anything to do with the power of the possition

I don't want untrustworthy unstable lying vulnerable uninformed people at any of the highest levels of government. If the position was less powerful and influential I would still want a quality human being in that role.

Affecting markets and affecting global perception of our population. I agree unequivocally that he is a disgusting man who is morally and ethically unqualified to be president, but if our country is so paranoid financially about what he's going to do or if he is the societal standard bearer for the people to the rest of the world then it's gone too far.

As far as him going down as the worst president in history, it's WAY too early to make that claim and if you do then you're already owned by your personal biases. Until he puts a cultural group into internment or stands by idly as half the country leaves the union he isn't the worst president in history

Hell, JFK was a morally reprehensible individual and nearly got us into a nuclear war. Sounds to me like they are pretty much on the same level so I'm assuming you currently have him at the bottom of your personal rankings

FDR had a mistress while serving and publicly advocated for the tenets of fascism for a time, and knowingly imprisoned innocent people based on their nationality. Must be in the bottom 3 or 4.

And yet, despite all of your personal whiny issues with him, these facts remain: market as highest levels ever, economy doing fantastic, corporate investment at 10 year highs, our allies in the Middle East don't view America as a feckless piss ant any longer, N Korea has come to the table after rapid expansion of nuclear weapons under Obama's watch, Russia has been dealt some of the harshest foreign policy measures against them, NATO spending is up across the board from sustained pressure by the US, S Korea just signed a new trade deal with the US, China is finally agreeing to concrete concessions on the theft of our IP, and the US military did more to eradicate ISIS than they were allowed to do in 2+ years under the Obama watch.

and lol at your last line. Your blind partisan hatred for the guy has totally destroyed your judgement and credibility.

andrew jackson made the trail of tears happen, but trump is definitely the worst.*

Jackson is a bit of an enigma, lots of really bad stuff but also some admirable actions. I certainly wouldn't put him near the top but can't put him down on the level of Wilson either. Probably a lot of revisionist history surrounding him .

Jackson is a bit of an enigma, lots of really bad stuff but also some admirable actions. I certainly wouldn't put him near the top but can't put him down on the level of Wilson either. Probably a lot of revisionist history surrounding him .
very true. i was just trying to list actual actions that everyone can agree are bad, but somehow doesnt add up to being as bad as the tweets trump has sent out for crazy people like fc.

very true. i was just trying to list actual actions that everyone can agree are bad, but somehow doesnt add up to being as bad as the tweets trump has sent out for crazy people like fc.
Compared to what's acceptable at the time he's going to be the worst. We've had slave owning presidents and presidents who murdered people but in the modern era none will be close to as bad as this idiot when it's all said and done.

Compared to what's acceptable at the time he's going to be the worst. We've had slave owning presidents and presidents who murdered people but in the modern era none will be close to as bad as this idiot when it's all said and done.
does fdr count as modern era?

FDR wasn't woke, so he gets a pass. But Washington doesn't get that same pass and come hell or high water before we recognize Jefferson for the man he was.

Also LBJ was a saint and no reason to dwell on his overt racism.

You could say, there's no evidence of any of that but you know that there is evidence of all of it.

Is there? You used quite a few absolutes which can be easily proven wrong. That's OK though, I understand TDS is a very serious hyperbolic disorder that is difficult to overcome without proper professional treatment.

"No morals" - Pushing for gun control against the evil NRA and Congress. Bombing Syria twice for chemical weapons.
"No ethics" - Doesn't believe chemical weapons should be used.
"No experience" - He ran a successful international billion dollar company.
"Horrible family man" - His kids are successful contributing members of society.

You shouldn't use absolutes in arguments, they are easily shot down.

Hell, JFK was a morally reprehensible individual and nearly got us into a nuclear war. Sounds to me like they are pretty much on the same level so I'm assuming you currently have him at the bottom of your personal rankings
I'm not sure about the morally reprehensible part but he was certainly a serial adulterer with a private doctor in office that gave him a cocktail of drugs (some say equivalent to today's meth) that was bad enough for another doctor to say that no man with a finger on the (nuclear) red button should be taking that concoction of drugs. He did a good deal of altruistic things otherwise and a lot of the baser accusations didn't make the media. Of course, if we had the information environment then that we have now, it would be dubious if he could've made it into office in the first place.

"No morals" - Pushing for gun control against the evil NRA and Congress. Bombing Syria twice for chemical weapons.
"Horrible family man" - His kids are successful contributing members of society.

Remember- FC is a "Republican" who wanted a "Republican President", despite the fact that he's on the record as hating conservatives, conservative ideas, and carries to the torch for left wing social issues. This is who you're debating.

Your measuring stick for having ethics is doesn't believe chemical weapons should be used...

[roll]

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Remember- FC is a "Republican" who wanted a "Republican President", despite the fact that he's on the record as hating conservatives, conservative ideas, and carries to the torch for left wing social issues. This is who you're debating.
I'm not a Republican. I was a pre-trump independent.

Sure you were. You wanted a Republican President yet you’re utterly hostile to everything conservative.

Just a sad assertion on your point to make your ideas seem less nuts
The pre 2016 Republican party no longer exists. They have bent the knee to Trumpism.

The pre 2016 Republican party no longer exists. They have bent the knee to Trumpism.

Lol! You’re hostile to everything pre 2016 too. You’re on the record as being just another conservative hating left winger. This charade you’re trying to pull is one of the sadder episodes of this board.

PS- maybe you’ve been briandead for the past year but in terms of policy, Trump has clearly bent the knee to traditionalist conservative policy. But you wouldn’t know this since you’re too busy obsessing over his Tweets and declaring him insane

The pre2016 GOP that was pro life, pro tax cut, anti Obamacare, pro business, pro gun, pro growth, pro military? All major things you disagree with? The only big policy shift is moving away from globalism and "free" trade.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT