ADVERTISEMENT

Trump to Fire Mueller?

Come on guys, who are you going to believe, the guy who is claiming to know his own political affiliation, or someone who has never even met that person, but yells a lot online.

The pre2016 GOP that was pro life, pro tax cut, anti Obamacare, pro business, pro gun, pro growth, pro military? All major things you disagree with? The only big policy shift is moving away from globalism and "free" trade.

And even to your last point, we will soon have a new NAFTA, new Korean trade agreement, and the mere threat of tariffs has China finally taking their own crimes seriously.

You just laid it out perfectly otherwise

Reactions: Crazyhole
remember that time trump tried to let terminal patients the right to try experimental new drugs but those ethical democrats said no...

Reactions: Crazyhole
And even to your last point, we will soon have a new NAFTA, new Korean trade agreement, and the mere threat of tariffs has China finally taking their own crimes seriously.

You just laid it out perfectly otherwise

Trump should indirectly get credit for the Korean situation. The two sides just set up a hotline between the presidents' offices. That may not sound like much but it is a huge deal.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Trump should indirectly get credit for the Korean situation. The two sides just set up a hotline between the presidents' offices. That may not sound like much but it is a huge deal.
there is talk that NK might fully denuclearize and also sign a peace treaty. i think the pressure trump has applied is paying off.

Why indirectly? He called their bluff by basically pointing the full capability of our military at them and dared them to move next. The reaction ever since this happened has been of concessions to the South and the US.

The young lunatic was getting very close to destroying his regime.

Trump also got China to apply the first real implementation of sanctions on N Korea in a long time. This is often forgotten.

But meh- he sucks and stuff

Why indirectly? He called their bluff by basically pointing the full capability of our military at them and dared them to move next. The reaction ever since this happened has been of concessions to the South and the US.

Trump also got China to apply the first real implementation of sanctions on N Korea in a long time. This is often forgotten.

I think you meant to say that hes terrible at foreign policy and none of the other world leaders respect him.*

Reactions: UCFBS
there is talk that NK might fully denuclearize and also sign a peace treaty. i think the pressure trump has applied is paying off.
Trump c/o largely Tillerson, but sometimes you need a bigmouth that will remind you that any attack against the US will result in the end of your regime, and possibly your country in the case of a WMD.

I'm more of a "walk softly and carry a big stick" Roosevelt fan, but that's another debate, especially since Teddy is now non-PC to show an affinity towards. But one cannot deny where we are at now with North Korea.

Not appeasement (Carter-Clinton), not 6 party talks (W.), not ignoring them (Obama), but damning sanctions after sanctions after sanctions, with a highly praised (by China/Russia) Secretary of State.

I mean, I really hate the US media for their demonic non-sense with Tillerson. He's been the most demonized politician, by the US media, to date in recent history.

His crazy matches Kim’s crazy
Kim is the result of a military run dictatorship in his country. North Korea isn't just 1 man, far from it.

1) Sanctions -- thank Tillerson
2) South Korea -- thank Trump

I hate the US media for their demonizations of Tillerson. He got the sanctions, and then some! They hurt ... badly!

And the US media has utterly missed the fact that South Korea started mirroring the US in lockstep within 6 months of the Trump Presidency.

Whatever happened to get South Korea to start 100% agreeing with the US on everything North Korea caused North Korea to change their engagement, and approach South Korea.

Indirectly because there were other parties involved, but credit is definitely due. His approach to foreign policy has affected other world leaders in a positive way and they have finally stepped up instead of relying on the US to be the world's police. The situation in Syria is probably a better example of this but Korea is important. Props to him.

Indirectly because there were other parties involved, but credit is definitely due. His approach to foreign policy has affected other world leaders in a positive way and they have finally stepped up instead of relying on the US to be the world's police. The situation in Syria is probably a better example of this but Korea is important. Props to him.
Trump said North Korea was China's problem, which anyone I've known involved with Missile Defense has been saying since 1994 (long story -- short version, China can destroy the regime, just like we, the US, could have destroyed the UK during the Suez Incident in 1956 -- financially).

Then North Korea starts threatening the US directly, and Trump reminds them that we won't just defend ourselves and remove the regime, but we've got more nukes and we'll use them to obliterate them.

At that point, China and South Korea really had to care. South Korea quickly started accepting THAAD, and their defensive positions became lockstep with the US. They stopped 'appeasing' North Korea altogether. They pulled out of everything they had used to engage North Korea prior.

Meanwhile, Tillerson gets China and Russia to hammer North Korea with sanctions that were an "act of war" according to North Korea. Tillerson gets no less than 3 up'ings of those dosage. North Korea is totally isolated, and hurting ... badly. The military generations feel it too.

Bam! Bam! Bam! Done. It worked. I cannot believe it, but it sent the North Koreans right to the South Koreans with an olive branch, perfectly timed for the olympics.

No one gives anyone in the Trump administration credit for this. Even when Tillerson was complaining about "DC" on his way out, he wasn't talking about Trump. It's amazing how much the US media and others fabricated on him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT