ADVERTISEMENT

Trysten hill Leaving?

Looks like the sitting out a year rule for transferring really benefited the 2018 UCF football team

Anyone still not a fan of that rule???

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Looks like the sitting out a year rule for transferring really benefited the 2018 UCF football team

I think they should change the rule to if you are at a school 2 years you don’t have to sit out when transferring. 1 year at a school you have to sit. But if after 2 years and you don’t play or you are homesick you should be allowed to transfer without penalty. But if it stays the same I can live with it.

I think they should change the rule to if you are at a school 2 years you don’t have to sit out when transferring. 1 year at a school you have to sit. But if after 2 years and you don’t play or you are homesick you should be allowed to transfer without penalty. But if it stays the same I can live with it.

I think if you don't play in a year (redshirt, injury, no playing time) that year should count as the one you sat out. The Notre Dame transfers should be immediately eligible.

Reactions: JAFFX2 and Mikesi
I think if you don't play in a year (redshirt, injury, no playing time) that year should count as the one you sat out. The Notre Dame transfers should be immediately eligible.
Most kids don’t play year 1. Most coaches don’t promise anyone they will play. What you would see though is those kids playing in week 1 against an FCS or Mercer type opponent just so they can’t transfer after year. Would hurt the school and the kid. 2 years you don’t play then transfer without penalty.

If the coach leaves or gets fired should the rule be waived? That would definitely make buyout clauses go up for coaches who choose to leave

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT